Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KeepingUpWithThe....

Despite having nights out with the girls occasionally, she seems really lonely. She never meets up with friends during the day on the week & weekends. She's only ever by herself or with Miles. I assume her friends all work and thats why they only do nights out. She doesn't have any mum friends.

Reactions: 1

Mumofgirls

What's wrong with that? I know of her age but my nephews had a taste since he was 5. Literally nothing wrong with a small taste.
I totally agree…I have 3 daughters 24,almost 18 and almost 16,we allowed them to try and then have a little alcohol with us in a controlled environment.Many people won’t agree but from my own experience and my oldest daughter’s the teens that go over the top with alcohol are the ones who’s parents point blank allow them. Its becomes exciting because they aren’t supposed to be doing it…my oldest daughters friend got so drunk she nearly blacked out and put herself in a very dangerous situation with a boy.By allowing our girls to try some we take the excitement away and they have been able to observe limitations by themselves.Not once have they done it behind our backs we know this,because that is the relationship we have with them.Dont get me wrong we aren’t/don’t give them a bottle of vodka and cheer them onto down it.Again not everyone’s way of doing things but upto now it’s worked for us,and it has proven that we trust them,and that keeps the lines of communication open for other things too
---
And thinking shielding your child from alcohol is going to stop them from underage drinking is a nieve view to hold too. Every child is at risk of underage drinking due to pressure from friends or pressure to look cool. Luckily some kids have a good head on their shoulders and don't go down that route.
🙌🏻 making alcohol a forbidden thing just makes it exciting..letting them try it,in a controlled environment around their family takes away all of the excitement..I’ve seen lots of comments saying kids are doing this and that behind their parents back…personally I’ve been a mum now for 24yrs and if you want to keep the lines of communication open between you and your child/teens you have to make no subject off limits.Have the conversations around alcohol and the limitations that come with it,even down to what alcohol is stronger than others etc..if they do drink and it’s not around adults tell them not to put their drink down,never accept a drink of someone etc..you can’t completely forbid anything to do with alcohol because they will be the ones who will do it behind your bank and end up in potentially dangerous situations.We need to equip them with information about how to be safe not just tell them they can’t do it and they will be in a lot of trouble if they do x

Last edited:

Markusadam

She’s off to London for the day with violet again!!!! And shopping and hairdressers with violet yesterday.

when does she spend one on one with Alister!

monga

VIP Member
She really isn't an animal lover is she? That's one thing that really annoys me about her, and her trying not to spend money!! Her groceries are a joke, no cost of living crisis in her hauls, mostly treats!
I think her mum looks after the house when they’re away, don’t know who takes care of the animals!

Maid22

VIP Member
She mentioned it a while back ,which is silly considering the amount of times the farm has been burgled 🙄
Did watch to end of slog, they're down in my neck of the woods, she really needs to be aware of what she puts out there!

monga

VIP Member
I think she needs to sort out her MH , moneys great but it doesn’t make a difference to health.

monga

VIP Member
She's always lacked empathy when it comes to animals, how many chicks have they lost over the years, because that home is not secured, soo many gaps, dogs kept in the that tiny utility room, and what happened to the rabbits?
She showed the rabbits in a recent vlog there’s two still alive anyway.
---
Poor violet, her Xmas present ruined cos of her stupid mother! Everyone knows you don’t buy tickets on viagogo, does she really live in that much of a bubble!
Tbf she’s devastated over it, poor Vi 🙁

monga

VIP Member
They may be but nothing wrong with including them if she didn’t no doubt you’d say she’s leaving them out!
Don’t think so 🙄 I’m sure there’d be plenty of giggles if anyone at school came across those vids, Claire still treats them like 5yr olds .

monga

VIP Member
im really not too sure?
---

oh it could possibly be that , trying to comment on a tattle page that's a tik tok person but it wont allow me. is there no way around this? i need to vent haha
No , the TikTok forum has been closed for some time, only open to long standing members.

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
Does anyone know what the shop is called please?
---
Update, found it, thanks Facebook.

It seems it is a joint venture with another family.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
the 1st house they lived in I think grahams gran lived in.

she did a few questions and answers back in the day which i Think we’re less guarded than the ones she does now.

I think that Claire struggles to find a place For herself and being a stay at home mum isn’t for her and an outside the farm job doesn’t suit the farm life.
Yes I’ve watched those old vids, I’ve still never saw any vlogs where she discusses the PIL living arrangements though, if anything she never really talks about them.

blueberrypie

Is her neck wrinkly from acne as a teen? She’s always mentioned how bad her skin was.
I quite like the table but was shocked when she kept those old chairs. Doesn’t go with the bench or table at all!

monga

VIP Member
How dangerous ….That pool cover is soft ,imagine if the dog or child was trapped under there.