The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Difference is he wants to go ,she said she had to stop taking Myles there because he kept throwing tantrums and she was disappointed she wasn't getting to use the pass as often as she'd like , myles is easily bored she said so herself .
He loves a tantrum though. He's king of mini meltdowns.
Think he might need a few more boundaries on behaviour set down, which Claire obviously doesnt do , we all know about her letting Alistair roam outside on his own as a toddler. Boundaries aren't Claires strong point 🤣

Reactions: 4
Think he might need a few more boundaries on behaviour set down, which Claire obviously doesnt do , we all know about her letting Alistair roam outside on his own as a toddler. Boundaries aren't Claires strong point 🤣
She needs to build a chokey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is this not a free speech site? I dont think you should be telling other members what they can and cannot say? 🤔
We just all get a bit bored of your unhinged behaviour. You know, the type you see when a lonely women whose husband is “playing away” becomes obsessed with a young affluent family.

• Haha
Do people set up for a home day! Surely you’re just at home 😂 or is it another nod to tattle!
62179A35-C242-41D1-97E7-C444A4012B5A.jpeg

That mat looks like cotton wool it must be a nightmare to keep clean especially with a log burner

• Haha
Do people set up for a home day! Surely you’re just at home 😂 or is it another nod to tattle!View attachment 1020376

That mat looks like cotton wool it must be a nightmare to keep clean especially with a log burner
I do quite often set something up for my 3yo, especially for the time just after the school run. I find if she has a focus she plays much better independently, rather than me expecting her to just get on and amuse herself. I’ve always set activities up when we’re at home, I think it’s relatively common tbh.

Reactions: 6
I do quite often set something up for my 3yo, especially for the time just after the school run. I find if she has a focus she plays much better independently, rather than me expecting her to just get on and amuse herself. I’ve always set activities up when we’re at home, I think it’s relatively common tbh.
Really! I used to just let mine pick and choose what they wanted to play with, everydays a school day 😅

Reactions: 3
Really! I used to just let mine pick and choose what they wanted to play with, everydays a school day 😅
Every family is different, it’s just something I’ve always done for mine. Obvs they have plenty of time to pick what they want as well 😅 but I’d set up an activity at least 3 (school days) a week for my toddler. Sometimes she doesn’t play with it, sometimes she doesn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I didn't read "set up" as in she's chosen what he plays with, I took it as she means that's what Myles has decided to get out to play with.

Even so what’s the point of making a post to let people know she’s at home…weird!

• Haha
Just the same as people posting on Facebook they're at home with a drink etc 🤷‍♀️

She's an influencer surely it's content people are interested in otherwise they'd just nose at their friends on FB .I think it was to let us know Myles is not in nursery .

I don't think of any instagrammers as influencers when I'm looking at their photos/reels, that's just me, I'm nosey 😂
I honestly don't see it as her letting us know.

• Haha
Those kids dont get a break having a camera constantly in their face every single day , no privacy at all - very sad indeed. Children shouldnt be on social media full stop.

Reactions: 3
I don't think of any instagrammers as influencers when I'm looking at their photos/reels, that's just me, I'm nosey 😂
I honestly don't see it as her letting us know.
Lies! She so was Rach 😂

• Haha
Those kids dont get a break having a camera constantly in their face every single day , no privacy at all - very sad indeed. Children shouldnt be on social media full stop.
I know. I cannot imagine putting my children at risk from people like you. It’s a choice I’ll never understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.