The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aslong as it’s 3 months after your 2nd dose you can walk in and get your booster

Reactions: 1
I thought going by posts on another thread it was older people able to book some were saying they can’t get an appointment till January

That was only changed today wasn't it ? Claire must've had an appointment before that
Like I said.. The website was letting people book from yesterday - I was able to book mine. There was lots of short notice appointments.

Reactions: 2
Like I said.. The website was letting people book from yesterday - I was able to book mine. There was lots of short notice appointments.
It may differ in every area there were CEV people unable to book.

New to tattle but wanted to pop on and say I like Clare but do find some of her ways frustrating ie food portions as previously said and also I find she sometimes ignores the kids when they talk to her alot. Violet often chats and she just talks to the camera

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’ve had my booster this week. I’m a similar age to Claire and went to a walk in clinic at my local church hall. No need to book

Reactions: 3
I think its more the fact shes out in a busy Christmas market wondering around as if shes now immune to the virus the vaccine takes 2 weeks to take effect including the fact she has Myles with her . I don't think that taking children out to busy areas is a very sensible idea right now , all because she wants a cup of mulled wine.

I think its more the fact shes out in a busy Christmas market wondering around as if shes now immune to the virus the vaccine takes 2 weeks to take effect including the fact she has Myles with her . I don't think that taking children out to busy areas is a very sensible idea right now , all because she wants a cup of mulled wine.
🥱🥱🥱 Oh here we go. Yes, people should stay at home and never go out ever again. Honestly, she's triple vaxxed, she was likely wearing a mask, there aren't any other precautions you can take at this stage other than become a recluse. Let people live their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally disagree. We’ve been keeping kids (and ourselves) cooped up for almost 2 years now. She’s vaxxed, she has had her booster, there is no reason not to be out and about. If things are open then why not? Better out in the open air in a Christmas market than stuck in some soft play (which I think are germ factories all the time. Not covid related 🤣)

This is like when she went to the beach in the summer and “Rugratz” (👋🏻) had a go at her saying she was being dangerous aking the kids to a packed beach when it was clearly empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally disagree. We’ve been keeping kids (and ourselves) cooped up for almost 2 years now. She’s vaxxed, she has had her booster, there is no reason not to be out and about. If things are open then why not? Better out in the open air in a Christmas market than stuck in some soft play (which I think are germ factories all the time. Not covid related 🤣)

This is like when she went to the beach in the summer and “Rugratz” (👋🏻) had a go at her saying she was being dangerous aking the kids to a packed beach when it was clearly empty.

How dare you apply some common sense to the situation 😛

• Haha
This opinion sounds exactly the same as Rugratz.. They didn’t want her or the kids outside either.
Claire isn’t doing anything wrong.

All mothers must now stay at home with their children until further notice from Rugratz.

In one of the boomerangs she did (I hate boomerangs 😬) it showed someone else pushing a buggy. Was that a randomer or I’m wondering if she maybe went with her mum/sister?

It was even the wrong beach that rugratz thought she went to the one Claire went to was deserted 😂

All mothers must now stay at home with their children until further notice from Rugratz.

In one of the boomerangs she did (I hate boomerangs 😬) it showed someone else pushing a buggy. Was that a randomer or I’m wondering if she maybe went with her mum/sister?
She goes out with a friend and her child every now and then it may have been her .

Imagine being late for a job interview - she wasn’t in the end there was a mix up - and telling them ‘sorry I can’t come anytime soon I’m busy putting shopping away and doing other things’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe it’s just me but I would have dropped everything and rushed there as fast as I could not told a potential employer that they would have to wait for me while I fannied around at my own pace. I’ve noticed with every job they always have to accommodate her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't know why she applies for these jobs when she knows it'll be short lived she's probably doing someone else out of a job prospect that they would stay at while she'll probably leave within the next few months ( if successful ).

She doesn’t exactly sound flexible either, it’s always them having to work around her.

Imagine being late for a job interview - she wasn’t in the end there was a mix up - and telling them ‘sorry I can’t come anytime soon I’m busy putting shopping away and doing other things’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ Maybe it’s just me but I would have dropped everything and rushed there as fast as I could not told a potential employer that they would have to wait for me while I fannied around at my own pace. I’ve noticed with every job they always have to accommodate her.
It was their mistake not hers . She also had sweaty gym clothes on .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.