The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely off topic really but I bet she’s the type of person that if any man turns his head in her direction she thinks they fancy her. Body confidence issues my arse. Someone so self conscious would not film themselves in a swimming costume!

Reactions: 22
Do you think if Wilkes put up an apology tomorrow, acting really sincere, that most people would forgive it? I wouldn’t personally but I wonder if others would

Reactions: 8
Completely off topic really but I bet she’s the type of person that if any man turns his head in her direction she thinks they fancy her. Body confidence issues my arse. Someone so self conscious would not film themselves in a swimming costume!
No or she wouldn’t have posted a nip clip

• Haha
I certainly do not buy her "apology" the way she put professional careers into disrepute is horrendous

Reactions: 12
What gorgeous kids. Well done mum! I bet you’re so proud ?
I am proud to be their Mum I have a younger daughter to She is healthy well a pain in the Arse but I am not complaining, you can call me Karen Karen jet lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am proud to be their Mum I have a younger daughter to She is healthy well a pain in the Arse but I am not complaining, you can call me Karen Karen jet lol xx
Haha Karen is my real name. I have 4 daughters and I totally understand ?
Wouldn’t swap them though.

Do you think if Wilkes put up an apology tomorrow, acting really sincere, that most people would forgive it? I wouldn’t personally but I wonder if others would
I am very forgiving but no she has gone a step to far this time .

No...because it's never sincere..

She tried to avoid and make out she didn't know. Then said ooo am sensitive too trying to pave the way for the following day.

She made out it was calling herself a word that shouldn't be used. She didn't she called the badge that...replacing blue or disabled for the word s. It was pathetic.
Then to class it as dark humour. It was said matter of fact and was also passive aggressive with her rant using more hate using the word asylum. Nice she may as well as gone further and called them bedlam. She was name calling.

Today's yeah but no but apology was pathetic coming after what she thought was Country Joe rounding everyone up but it was out of context and she really didn't know what to say. This was her second chance after the ****** comment. Let's be fair people were getting annoyed and were saying that they were offended by her stupid voices.

She's lost it...and I for one would look at anyone's integrity now who supports her from now on.

Reactions: 17
My Mum had picked Kevin for me convinced I was a boy,She asked the midwife what she could call me and She said Karen lolblimey 4 daughters Karen I bet you have your hands full, I know my Mum did with 5 Girls lol xx

Reactions: 6
I think she was probably glued to country joe last night but not participating. Saw that more were against than for her so had to try really hard to make that apology on twitter to try and win people back

I think she is more concerned about being right. At this point I think it is too late for a sincere apology. Actually, I don't think she is capable of being sincere. Some of her bearfam are truly invested in her and would agree with her because they think she is really their friend. This is what worries me. She promotes bearfam as a safe place for the disabled and it is somewhere with fibro, depression, anxiety etc. Many people with these issues are shut-ins and may be sucked into the Wilkes medical issues vortex.

I myself have conditions that keep me tied to my laptop rather outdoors enjoying the company of my dog. It can get lonely. They may not see the lack of sincerity that we do.

Then, I guess, there might be bearfam that actually are like her. Shuddering at the thought of that.

I think Ms Wilkes should have her own section elsewhere on the wibbly wobbly web based on her experiences of bullying
She is well dispensed to explain to people how to bully others

I think she was probably glued to country joe last night but not participating. Saw that more were against than for her so had to try really hard to make that apology on twitter to try and win people back
For that she deserves some sympathy I managed 5 minutes with the half wit it was like watching a cross dressing convention meets the neantherdal

Reactions: 6
six sons for me. I always wanted a daughter now I have six via marriage, personally chosen by my boys. And grand daughters! I do love my grandsons just as much. Truly blessed am I!

• Heart
I think she is more concerned about being right. At this point I think it is too late for a sincere apology. Actually, I don't think she is capable of being sincere. Some of her bearfam are truly invested in her and would agree with her because they think she is really their friend. This is what worries me. She promotes bearfam as a safe place for the disabled and it is somewhere with fibro, depression, anxiety etc. Many people with these issues are shut-ins and may be sucked into the Wilkes medical issues vortex.

I myself have conditions that keep me tied to my laptop rather outdoors enjoying the company of my dog. It can get lonely. They may not see the lack of sincerity that we do.

Then, I guess, there might be bearfam that actually are like her. Shuddering at the thought of that.
A lot of the bearfam seem lonely as someone said earlier they probably enjoyed her vlogs a walk around the pond and I can see they were right in that observation,
But how they could ever look at her the same is beyond me all I can see is that awful scene and that awful phrase ?

Reactions: 9
Wilko has probably become hard due to the nature of her job , I get that but she should have a therapist , it doesn’t give her the right to insult other disabled people .
I think see has been on too many common purpose training course research them there vile ?

Reactions: 2
Or in the bath.. Yuk and wrong

Reactions: 5
Oh

Oh my gosh, I think my heart just melted. Isn’t she beautiful. You can see the light and happiness in her eyes not just her cheeky little smile! What a blessing ?
Oh My Goodness Karen She is absolutely beautiful what a little angel :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.