The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good girl!

Our wee lady puts people to shame, myself included with the stuff I moan about. She’s been through so much and that smile is never off her face

She had an 8 hour open heart operation last year, and when she woke up still doped to the eyeballs the first thing she did was put her hand out for daddy to do round and round the garden ?
Same with My Garry He just has so much love and always happy :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm a bit surprised at her comments about Chris Ingham.
She would be on dangerous territory there with her use of child. I think she didnt think too carefully of how she said that.
It was always her problem gob off first think later
Its not sticking up for Ingham but its an odd comparison she tries to make
I hope that the Inghams went for her again. She admitted on Country Joe live she was scared of his solicitors. From the one shared that's all over the internet am not surprised because she bare faced lied to gain followers and become a victim herself

Reactions: 8
@Teddybear1958
Isn't Lynne stunning, all those medical issues and she still can smile for the camera. Having just spent the past 2 years in and out of hospital I couldn't raise a smile often as such. She's still got her spark and that's what matters

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good girl!

Our wee lady puts people to shame, myself included with the stuff I moan about. She’s been through so much and that smile is never off her face

She had an 8 hour open heart operation last year, and when she woke up still doped to the eyeballs the first thing she did was put her hand out for daddy to do round and round the garden ?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what an amazing little Girl where do they get their strength from Karenjet, Garry had a 13 hour Spinal Surgery it was 50/50 Survival or Could be left paralysed he Amazed us all and we are so thankful :)

• Heart
@Teddybear1958
Isn't Lynne stunning, all those medical issues and she still can smile for the camera. Having just spent the past 2 years in and out of hospital I couldn't raise a smile often as such. She's still got her spark and that's what matters
She Doesnt let anything get her down Even after 5 Cardiac arrests and 2 small bleeds She said she like a cat with 9 lives, She has a wicked sense of humour :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She Doesnt let anything get her down Even after 5 Cardiac arrests and 2 small bleeds She said she like a cat with 9 lives, She has a wicked sense of humour :)
That's brilliant. It really is, because you all need that positivity.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My Gary used to tell everyone he was an international playboy and was so charming. He had no short-term memory so he was charming a lot. After his accident he was in a coma for eight weeks. My mom just held his hand and talked to him and never gave up. One day he squeezed her hand back. He was hospitalized for quite awhile and had to learn everything again, to talk, walk, etc. I was two at the time so when I was young it was like we were growing up together except he never really grew up. He was so kind and charitable. He would give his last dollar to a stranger if they asked. I guess this is what worried me when I first saw Wilkes and the whole go fund me deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And they say we have no heart , and look down on us ,
the people here have a huge heart and we would never use terms like Wilkes or justify them like joe , we just hate bullshit and call it out , we have a bigger heart by far .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My Gary used to tell everyone he was an international playboy and was so charming. He had no short-term memory so he was charming a lot. After his accident he was in a coma for eight weeks. My mom just held his hand and talked to him and never gave up. One day he squeezed her hand back. He was hospitalized for quite awhile and had to learn everything again, to talk, walk, etc. I was two at the time so when I was young it was like we were growing up together except he never really grew up. He was so kind and charitable. He would give his last dollar to a stranger if they asked. I guess this is what worried me when I first saw Wilkes and the whole go fund me deal.
I feel so emotional reading this Westcoaster so sad and there is Wilkes whining and bloody moaning She needs a reality check xx

Reactions: 15
I feel so emotional reading this Westcoaster so sad and there is Wilkes whining and bloody moaning She needs a reality check xx
It just shows she has no moral compass.

She feels society owes her for being a police officer.

No empathy to others or consideration. There is a complaint in every vlog about someone or something.

It just shows she has no moral compass.

She feels society owes her for being a police officer.

No empathy to others or consideration. There is a complaint in every vlog about someone or something.
Wilko has probably become hard due to the nature of her job , I get that but she should have a therapist , it doesn’t give her the right to insult other disabled people .

Reactions: 9
It is looking like we have some common ground of why we are here, and that is empathy. She can call us trolls, lunatics, haters, whatever she wants. She isn't able to understand empathy. The way she talks about random people. She treats them as objects. smh

Reactions: 16
It is looking like we have some common ground of why we are here, and that is empathy. She can call us trolls, lunatics, haters, whatever she wants. She isn't able to understand empathy. The way she talks about random people. She treats them as objects. smh
Yeh she is even trying to buy her own daughter

Reactions: 3
Wilko has probably become hard due to the nature of her job , I get that but she should have a therapist , it doesn’t give her the right to insult other disabled people .
One of my friends who is ex met police, because that's a walk in the park isn't it. Got stabbed on duty and must have seen a lot more than she did in London than in Dorset.
Am not saying there won't be some hole, pretentious so and so's but that's with a lot of careers too. You'll always get prats in certain occupations and think why are you doing this job you really aren't cut out for it!

I think she's always been this way looking back to all this hatred to how her mum was with her, how her Dad should have left her. She's walked along with a chip on her shoulders for years. She applied for the police because whilst working in a bank some 'dozy cow' or words to that affect applied and got in so she thought well if she can do it I can. Always an air of I am better than others.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.