The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would share a photo of my niece but Wilkes might be floating about and I don’t know what names she might call her!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I would share a photo of my niece but Wilkes might be floating about and I don’t know what names she might call her!
Best big brother in the world and I don't care what Wilkes thinks. She will never feel anything as close as the friendship of Gary.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am not qualified to say so and this is just my observation. She seems a bit borderline personality. I don't doubt her claim for mental illness. As someone who does have issues with depression and anxiety I have a hard time accepting. Especially with her reaction video yesterday. I would be under the covers, shaking and crying. I would be upset because I had upset people, although I would never speak as she did. This entire episode has affected my health. I spent most of my life protecting my disabled brother from these sorts of insults. Well, the 21st was the 7th anniversary of his death. Wilkes attitude brought back so many hurtful memories about ignorant people through my brother, Gary's life. I just cannot let someone continue to hurt and use people. It really is personal. I am angry and upset so I may have said a few off-colour comments about Wilkes. I just needed to vent after weeks of having to listen to this woman. I am so relieved tattle is back and I have like-minded people who allow me the freedom to have a voice. If you all disappear again, please take me with you.
I’m so sorry to hear about your brother and how she’s effected you she’s vile! And you don’t have to justify anything you’ve said with regards to her

Reactions: 6
I am not qualified to say so and this is just my observation. She seems a bit borderline personality. I don't doubt her claim for mental illness. As someone who does have issues with depression and anxiety I have a hard time accepting. Especially with her reaction video yesterday. I would be under the covers, shaking and crying. I would be upset because I had upset people, although I would never speak as she did. This entire episode has affected my health. I spent most of my life protecting my disabled brother from these sorts of insults. Well, the 21st was the 7th anniversary of his death. Wilkes attitude brought back so many hurtful memories about ignorant people through my brother, Gary's life. I just cannot let someone continue to hurt and use people. It really is personal. I am angry and upset so I may have said a few off-colour comments about Wilkes. I just needed to vent after weeks of having to listen to this woman. I am so relieved tattle is back and I have like-minded people who allow me the freedom to have a voice. If you all disappear again, please take me with you.
Oh My Goodness Westcoaster I am so sorry,My Son also called Garry has been subjected to taunts by local kids for many years
Name calling,Copying, how he talks.
Some are old enough to know better the sad thing is Children learn from example,The awful word Wilkes used needs to stay in the past Bless you sweetheart its a cruel world sometimes xx

Reactions: 7
@westcoaster I think those who know, work or have lived with people with additional needs are very blessed humans. You should be honoured to have had a beautiful brother, who brought love and happiness to your life.

Those who haven't had these treasures times and memories are truly missing out!
Absolutely Agree Its Me xx

Reactions: 4
The wisdom of Leasa Wilkes courtesy of Twitter

Agree I should not have such a low opinion of myself but when the camera runs so much of the time being politically correct 24/7 is more complex. I was making a judgement of myself but agree the phrase is wrong and insulting and apologise unreservedly

The insult was towards myself actually and not intended as a global reference. I have never groomed a child nor would I. How then am I as bad as Chris? In making that correlation you insult me in the same way! How dare you defame my character that way.

• Angry
Lets do it Karenjet Lets stand united for disabled people I am going to get a Picture of My Garry right now xx

• Heart
Lets do it Karenjet Lets stand united for disabled people I am going to get a Picture of My Garry right now xx
Good girl!

Our wee lady puts people to shame, myself included with the stuff I moan about. She’s been through so much and that smile is never off her face

She had an 8 hour open heart operation last year, and when she woke up still doped to the eyeballs the first thing she did was put her hand out for daddy to do round and round the garden ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The wisdom of Leasa Wilkes courtesy of Twitter

Agree I should not have such a low opinion of myself but when the camera runs so much of the time being politically correct 24/7 is more complex. I was making a judgement of myself but agree the phrase is wrong and insulting and apologise unreservedly

The insult was towards myself actually and not intended as a global reference. I have never groomed a child nor would I. How then am I as bad as Chris? In making that correlation you insult me in the same way! How dare you defame my character that way.
She's utter vile isn't she...

She's taking Cuntty Joes take on being bloody PC..

The analogy between her and Chris is that the only thing they both did wrong was they got caught...I can see it. Many others can. She's twisting the narrative for her pity party

Reactions: 13
She's twisted the narrative from the moment she jumped on the Ingham bandwagon.

Reactions: 12
She's utter vile isn't she...

She's taking Cuntty Joes take on being bloody PC..

The analogy between her and Chris is that the only thing they both did wrong was they got caught...I can see it. Many others can. She's twisting the narrative for her pity party
I'm a bit surprised at her comments about Chris Ingham.
She would be on dangerous territory there with her use of child. I think she didnt think too carefully of how she said that.
It was always her problem gob off first think later
Its not sticking up for Ingham but its an odd comparison she tries to make

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.