The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard that saying before but it doesn't take a genius to work out what it means! That's a disgusting way to refer to it! Not looking for a pity party here, but I'm disabled now and can barely walk to my bathroom and back. I could never do all the walking she does, in fact I haven't been able to just put my coat on and go for a walk for over 9 years. Nothing makes me so mad than seeing people abuse the system. Disabled parking spaces are meant for people who find walking even short distances nigh on impossible. She does NOT need a blue badge. In lots of her vlogs we see her walking merrily around her town, going in and out of shops and even taking nice strolls along the beach. She keeps on stating that some days she is in so much pain that she can't walk, but she vlogs daily and I've never heard her say that she couldn't walk on a certain day, she takes walks every day! The woman makes me madder than hell!
I understand so well as I have my health issues as well. I think her behaviour claiming disability when it is convenient or she demands sympathy. I wish I were able to get around, and when I have to suffer so much pain for days. She makes it look bad for the truly disabled. Even worse is that she claims her channel is where disabled can support one another. I often wondered if the people sending her money are disabled.

I found this forum before she threatened to sue us all for a hate crime. I was relieved to find a place where others had figured out Wilkes for who she really is.

She is so vile and shameful and really proved the point calling those who were upset morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we have an option on here to change our user name please
I am not feeling the teddybear Now :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we have an option on here to change our user name please
I am not feeling the teddybear Now :D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I like Teddybear.
Joe's sadly deflected the Wilkes comment saying he doesn't say it but she used at work and home and was talking about herself. Totally wrong how she can't see the wood from the trees.

I have said I Am sure we can sound like fishwives use deragatory terms but some we just don't use because it's wrong and not even in our radar for good reason

Reactions: 5
Country Joe seemed to change a little when Brenda spoke up. Wilkes told her to jump of a cliff and then the earth or something like that.
Then in true Wilkes fashion all the comments deleted.
Very few defended Wilkes and the tattle crap was petty. Singled out a couple of things but had taken them out of context.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like Teddybear.
Joe's sadly deflected the Wilkes comment saying he doesn't say it but she used at work and home and was talking about herself. Totally wrong how she can't see the wood from the trees.

I have said I Am sure we can sound like fishwives use deragatory terms but some we just don't use because it's wrong and not even in our radar for good reason
Did you watch the live I didn't Its me xx

Reactions: 2
To be fair I took it to mean a reference to other people not to herself
What gets me about her is this. SHE is always the victim. ALWAYS anyone mentions anything they are a hater. She is little more than an obsessed dictator IMHO. EVERY one else is wrong whether its hotel staff, people she sees in the streets on her walks or especially her daughters teachers they are all wrong.
Her attitude when she self appointed herself as The Ingham Wichfinder General was all wrong and at the time with some folk if you didn't agree with her you were poison. Errors were pointed out but hey she was a copper she must know. how to deal with stuff reality is she knew duck all

The other thing about her explanation - its not an apology in any way - is the lies she tells. If you were fresh coming to it you might think that she was a front line first response type police woman. She may have been a long time ago but she hasn't been for a long time. In fact for the last 2 years she hasn't been a police person at all she's been on long term very well paid sick pay. Looking at some of her videos I think she has strung that out as long as possible to be blunt.
She seems to think she is doing You Tube a favour and her fans owe her. The more interesting things about the comments on the vlogs is how deluded some of those people are though I'm fast coming round to the view that all You Tubers fan bases are little more than cults of some sort.
If you notice she is dismissive of the money she receives from You Tube. Yet this is the same gobshite that cries poverty as and when it suits her
She isn't apologising if anything she feels people should apologise to her. She will always be the one who is wronged.
I hope her daughter grows up to be a better person than she is but to be blunt with a self entitled know it all witch for a mother like that I cant help but think that she is maybe heading for problems of her own

Oh and she won't leave You Tube - she is obsessed with it. It gives her the platform she craves. It's why 75% of them do it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
To be fair I took it to mean a reference to other people not to herself
What gets me about her is this. SHE is always the victim. ALWAYS anyone mentions anything they are a hater. She is little more than an obsessed dictator IMHO. EVERY one else is wrong whether its hotel staff, people she sees in the streets on her walks or especially her daughters teachers they are all wrong.
Her attitude when she self appointed herself as The Ingham Wichfinder General was all wrong and at the time with some folk if you didn't agree with her you were poison. Errors were pointed out but hey she was a copper she must know. how to deal with stuff reality is she knew duck all

The other thing about her explanation - its not an apology in any way - is the lies she tells. If you were fresh coming to it you might think that she was a front line first response type police woman. She may have been a long time ago but she hasn't been for a long time. In fact for the last 2 years she hasn't been a police person at all she's been on long term very well paid sick pay. Looking at some of her videos I think she has strung that out as long as possible to be blunt.
She seems to think she is doing You Tube a favour and her fans owe her. The more interesting things about the comments on the vlogs is how deluded some of those people are though I'm fast coming round to the view that all You Tubers fan bases are little more than cults of some sort.
If you notice she is dismissive of the money she receives from You Tube. Yet this is the same gobshite that cries poverty as and when it suits her
She isn't apologising if anything she feels people should apologise to her. She will always be the one who is wronged.
I hope her daughter grows up to be a better person than she is but to be blunt with a self entitled know it all witch for a mother like that I cant help but think that she is maybe heading for problems of her own
Exactly! Well said.

Reactions: 6
Yes...there was a lot of hate has been said. Like I say some of her supporters have been really lovely to her where some haven't been keen from the start.
To be blamed and said we should be in asylum, that's just wrong too..they were horrendous places if we are going backwards with the use of words. Again disgusting terminology. I have read the archives at our local one and it's not nice reading, and even worse I have a child with autism if who was born all those years ago pre diagnosis would have been diagnosed with childhood schizophrenia due to meltdowns. It's the larger picture, her stupid words she uses for technically someone not even that old.

Maybe he will think again.

However most of it he said the Inghams do something wrong everyday...there has been so many comments, actions that Wilkes has herself too and it's not been not picking.

She had a complaint by her workforce due to her behaviour. If the police didn't see anything wrong with her behaviour then they would not have upheld it and contacted her. People just said oh the haters, it's tattle but she is an ex police officer online meaning she must know ex prisoners who may come across her online too plus people on her neighbourhood with her entitlement.

@karenjet likes Wrightathome a family vlogger seems ok to me. If you haven't had a watch She seemed relatable.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I am 60 years old now but growing up I was taught that you respected everyone Disabled or not,we wouldn't dare step out of line
If we didn't tow the line I got it in the neck from both my mum and Grandad,I remember being at the pool in Rhyl Some Downs Children had taken My Sisters blow up whale and She was so upset, My mum told her not to worry they would give it back when they had done All those years ago and my mum showed us how to have empathy and compassion, No need then and no need now..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She had a complaint by her workforce due to her behaviour. If the police didn't see anything wrong with her behaviour then they would not have upheld it and contacted her. People just said oh the haters, it's tattle but she is an ex police officer online meaning she must know ex prisoners who may come across her online too plus people on her neighbourhood with her entitlement.

@karenjet likes Wrightathome a family vlogger seems ok to me. If you haven't had a watch She seemed relatable.
I have wondered about the safety due to upsetting someone she arrested or dealt with harshly as a cop. For many years I was involved with the creation of the Childs Online Privacy Protection Act. One particular was that children should never be 'triangulated,' as name, address, school, etc, not be shown, or able to work out. It could be more dangerous if criminals may have thoughts of revenge that she keeps on pointing a big arrow to her and her daughters whereabouts. I couldn't understand how she would not know abut these dangers, this being a cop that dealt with child abuse specifically. I know her exact address from the clues she has given in her vlogs. It took me under 15 minutes to find it. If I can, anyone can. I have no malice. I was concerned about how vulnerable she was making her child.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.