The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine calling people who once folllowrd you and donated money to help you etc ‘idiots’ I can’t believe how vile she is, they don’t pay your wages but pay your adsense! I was really trying to refrain but here in Scotland Leasa is what we call a bleep

Reactions: 20
If you are like family...you should be allowed then to say actually am not ok with that word and not decide we are all lunatics, blame her job etc she's bringing up a child for god's sake. Who needs to understand that word has never been acceptable in her lifetime.
Yes exactly I wish I could say I’m not surprised but I am!!! I can’t believe how aggressive she was all she had to do is take onus and apologise.

Reactions: 6
Yes exactly I wish I could say I’m not surprised but I am!!! I can’t believe how aggressive she was all she had to do is take onus and apologise.
To be fair..
I don't think she could apologise enough. She said it so freely, Ellie knew what it meant so she uses it often enough

Just shows how terrible she really is

Reactions: 10
This comment ??‍♀??‍♀ I know stand up comedians sometimes do use a bit of dark humour I personally have never heard any use derogatory terms since the whole frankie Boyle incident (although in sure there are some) HOWEVER There is a huge difference! With a stand up comedian you kind of expect some things to be offensive! If you didn’t like it you wouldn’t go! she is NOT a comedian

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Just reposting the clip as saw someone ask about it.

• Angry
  • Heart
This comment ??‍♀??‍♀ I know stand up comedians sometimes do use a bit of dark humour I personally have never heard any use derogatory terms since the whole frankie Boyle incident (although in sure there are some) HOWEVER There is a huge difference! With a stand up comedian you kind of expect some things to be offensive! If you didn’t like it you wouldn’t go! she is NOT a comedian
Stand up comedians are my bag...I have often said here that when trolls come here they should see Jimmy Carr live. Seen him several times and the worse I can think he said about special needs is those who teach them are doing it for less planning...
Don't get me wrong some people have been offended at Jimmy Carr's shows but he always has a line he doesn't cross.

Ross Noble is all ad lib and never heard him slag off special needs the last gig my family attended I was too chronically ill to ironically; he asked somewhere where they worked which was St. xxxxx so he immediately let rip about religion naturally. Anyway this place was actually the local hospice and when this was pointed out to him he immediately signed a couple of his merch on stage passed it on to the person for the hospice to raise some funds.

Most comedians know where to draw the line. They definitely wouldn't use that word and Frankie Boyle got a lot of hate for that. Rightly so and I do think it's damaged his career somewhat.

Some TV comedy does not stand the test of time simply because things have moved on so much in society.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That is all anyone asked for. It was not good crises management to not address it quickly and let it get out of control. Calling people lunatics, adding insult after insult to injury.

Stand up comedians are my bag...I have often said here that when trolls come here they should see Jimmy Carr live. Seen him several times and the worse I can think he said about special needs is those who teach them are doing it for less planning...
Don't get me wrong some people have been offended at Jimmy Carr's shows but he always has a line he doesn't cross.

Ross Noble is all ad lib and never heard him slag off special needs the last gig my family attended I was too chronically ill to ironically; he asked somewhere where they worked which was St. xxxxx so he immediately let rip about religion naturally. Anyway this place was actually the local hospice and when this was pointed out to him he immediately signed a couple of his merch on stage passed it on to the person for the hospice to raise some funds.

Most comedians know where to draw the line. They definitely wouldn't use that word and Frankie Boyle got a lot of hate for that. Rightly so and I do think it's damaged his career somewhat.

Some TV comedy does not stand the test of time simply because things have moved on so much in society.
Yeh my grandad loved til death us do part and to be fair even Alf garnet isn’t as bad as wilko ???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Evening everyone

I'm gonna be completley honest and throw this out there... i attended a special needs school from the age of 9 to 16. I found it hard to understand some things.. i know right from wrong. Im now in adulthood, missed the passed few vlogs of this wilkes person so please can someone say what she actually said\did to receive so much hate? Also, is the old Wilkes thread still active? If so how do i veiw it please?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if Country Joe could be setting Wilkes up? I can't see how anyone could defend someone who thinks it is okay to bash those less fortunate. This has really cut close to the bone for me. I was two when my brother became disabled with a head injury. I can remember the hurt when people called him those names. And the parents! As I grew up a few wouldn't allow them to play with me because of the way they saw my brother. I am seeing this entire series of events as a hate crime and it is causing me grief.

Now I hve to deal with all the bullying from her bearfam should I state my position.
Westcoaster I left a comment for Country Joe I have a reply and to tell you the truth I couldnt fault it,
She respects my decision to leave the channel and My reason Cant be fairer than that,
She then went on to say that She had done things in the past that were not so nice so She Would be a hypocrite to judge Wilkes
I accept we all have a right to voice our opinion So I have to respect Country Joe's decision thats only fair too.
I will never forgive Wilkes She really is a sad individual.

Reactions: 10
Evening everyone

I'm gonna be completley honest and throw this out there... i attended a special needs school from the age of 9 to 16. I found it hard to understand some things.. i know right from wrong. Im now in adulthood, missed the passed few vlogs of this wilkes person so please can someone say what she actually said\did to receive so much hate? Also, is the old Wilkes thread still active? If so how do i veiw it please?
Jimjam posted the clip a few posts up but basically she said to Ellie 'have you got my spacker badge' (referring to her blue disabled badge). She then didn't really apologise and basically gave off the impression its okay for her to say it as its 'black humour' and its other people's fault for being offended/sending hate.

Reactions: 3

I’m with you there I go to a lot of stand ups and I bloody love Jimmy Carr but like you say there is a line you don’t cross like Frankie Boyle did he thought he was being funny but it was unwarranted abd just vile, little bit like old Wilkes!

She blocks anyone who doesn’t, think the sun shines out of her backside and feed her ego.
Can anyone check back the clip she claims she said ‘my S badge’ I swear get exact words were THE S Badge? Lying old trout
It’s to big to upload here but go to my Twitter karenjet2 and I’ve posted it there

Jimjam posted the clip a few posts up but basically she said to Ellie 'have you got my spacker badge' (referring to her blue disabled badge). She then didn't really apologise and basically gave off the impression its okay for her to say it as its 'black humour' and its other people's fault for being offended/sending hate.
She didn’t say MY she said the just to make that clear, not having a go @Mayday just saying

Reactions: 3
Don’t forget whilst claiming her colleagues and other emergency services use the same ‘humour’ or in regular terms highly offensive nasty language!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've never heard that saying before but it doesn't take a genius to work out what it means! That's a disgusting way to refer to it! Not looking for a pity party here, but I'm disabled now and can barely walk to my bathroom and back. I could never do all the walking she does, in fact I haven't been able to just put my coat on and go for a walk for over 9 years. Nothing makes me so mad than seeing people abuse the system. Disabled parking spaces are meant for people who find walking even short distances nigh on impossible. She does NOT need a blue badge. In lots of her vlogs we see her walking merrily around her town, going in and out of shops and even taking nice strolls along the beach. She keeps on stating that some days she is in so much pain that she can't walk, but she vlogs daily and I've never heard her say that she couldn't walk on a certain day, she takes walks every day! The woman makes me madder than hell!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.