The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video from today, she doesn’t even say sorry, black humour ??? I don’t think so. Looking for a sympathy vote from her deluded bear fam, I wish she would just admit what she said, it was wrong and apologise for it. The thumbnail is just trying for a sympathy vote.

Reactions: 11
The thumbnail makes me laugh every time I go to look at the comments. The state of her! It looks to me like she’s wanting to laugh in it.

I only saw the first minute but it made her France apology look sincere!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As a truly disabled person among others affected by the slur, and now called a lunatic and a troll maybe I should look into suing Wilkes as a 'hate crime' anyone want to join, we can make it class action.

I would never actually do this, I am not as quick to her to jump on the "when I get my money I am suing those tattle trolls" route.

But... Lady Muck hasn't finished digging her grave yet, so who knows what will happen in the future.

Reactions: 16
Another observation. Wilkes videos without that loud and annoying intro are so much better. Do your bearfam a favour LW, and edit that out. Most of us mute it anyways and it is wasting their time.

Reactions: 6
Another observation. Wilkes videos without that loud and annoying intro are so much better. Do your bearfam a favour LW, and edit that out. Most of us mute it anyways and it is wasting their time.
Or better yet just close your channel and delete yourself off YouTube altogether!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's singing because she said she gets demonitised and there would be no point to vlogging..then calls it pocket money in today's pity party which in all fairness should have been taxed on anyway. Regardless of how small an income it is/was it was in addition to her wage on sick. Nothing in life is for free. She should know this. She bangs on about how she's 'paid' into her pension all this time now I have caught up with a few horrendous vlogs ..so does her employer but she admits that fact. Stating it's her money this lump sum she earnt it on and on..so she should pay her dues on her YouTube earnings and 'gifted' income too

Reactions: 12
She's singing because she said she gets demonitised and there would be no point to vlogging..then calls it pocket money in today's pity party which in all fairness should have been taxed on anyway. Regardless of how small an income it is/was it was in addition to her wage on sick. Nothing in life is for free. She should know this. She bangs on about how she's 'paid' into her pension all this time now I have caught up with a few horrendous vlogs ..so does her employer but she admits that fact. Stating it's her money this lump sum she earnt it on and on..so she should pay her dues on her YouTube earnings and 'gifted' income too
The music and lyrics still belong to the copywright owner. I don't think she realizes that singing it herself would not change that. Even if were considered a cover she would have to apply for that. It is up to the owner if she will share revenue.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her explanation for her attitude just proved how vile and evil SHE is. I've said all along she manipulates situations and twists things to appear the victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is it me or is that wart growing? It’s like a grape stuck to her chin
Not sure. I think I would have taken care of that before buying an apple watch if I had a lump sum. Not a shot, just a personal preference.

Reactions: 9
I’ve been guilty myself of thinking political correctness has gone mad more than once, when I hear about things like them not being allowed to sing baa baa black sheep in nurseries anymore, but have to sing rainbow sheep instead.

This is so SO much worse than things like that. That word is absolutely disgusting. If I ever heard my kids coming out with a word like that they’d be very sorry girls.

My dad - who’s 10 years older than Wilkes and has ran in a lot of different circles in his time was disgusted. He said he’s not heard that word from anybody in a good 40 years
Karenjet My Son is 34 and When the peadrician Examined him his words were He is *******, That horrible vile comment will stay with me forever,
I was so happy When the ******* Society became scope, Wilkes and all those that support her have no empathy or understanding,I am a big believer in this saying,There but for the grace of god go i, and its true one Accident and it could be them needing the Disabled Blue Badge.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Karenjet My Son is 34 and When the peadrician Examined him his words were He is *******, That horrible vile comment will stay with me forever,
I was so happy When the ******* Society became scope, Wilkes and all those that support her have no empathy or understanding,I am a big believer in this saying,There but for the grace of god go i, and its true one Accident and it could be them needing the Disabled Blue Badge.
Bless you. When we found out my niece had Down’s syndrome I had a neighbour ask if i knew people used to call them mongols, put them in homes and forget about them. I lost the head and told him to get out of the house. He didn’t mean it to be nasty really but I can’t stand words like that. If anyone ever calls our princess a word like that they’ll have to lock me up.

I’d still love to know how she managed to get one in the first place

Reactions: 14
If anyone ever hears me defending Mrs Wilkes ever again you have permission to have me sectioned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just looked at the comments and most are In support of her. What’s wrong with people?
And the asking those who don't agree with Wilkes "why do they watch, and to jog on" we watch because she grooms and manipulates her bearfam and we are concerned. We also watch because she represents most bullies and braggarts whose karma eventually catches up and it is good train wreck tv. I don't know why anyone would watch for the content.

Reactions: 16
Bless you. When we found out my niece had Down’s syndrome I had a neighbour ask if i knew people used to call them mongols, put them in homes and forget about them. I lost the head and told him to get out of the house. He didn’t mean it to be nasty really but I can’t stand words like that. If anyone ever calls our princess a word like that they’ll have to lock me up.

I’d still love to know how she managed to get one in the first place
Yes that was another vile word My Mum would have washed mine and my Sisters mouths out with soap if either of those words passed our lips.They have changed the rules for the blue badge Karenjet it now covers Mental health I think its wrong when it covers narcissists who think the world revolves around them xx

Reactions: 8
Skippy just popped over and in between munching on an apple (Granny Wilkes I mean Granny Smiths are his favourite) he told me about some bargains. Sure enough for just 88p I picked up a cracker in the domain sale

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.