The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this "it takes hours to vlog and edit every day" lol whatever.

People that called her out on it are "pure evil" thick cow!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Her excuses of "I was just talking about myself and my disabled badge" is a load of crap
Agreed. Absolute nonsense. That permit is not just used by her. It’s used by many so referring to it as she did does not just include her. It includes every single other person that also has one of those permits. For someone who was a police officer she comes across with zero intelligence

Reactions: 14
If that had been Me ( no way would i use that word ) I would have been so Mortified to think i had offended so many people
Including her own channel audience, I would have put a lot of thought into how i could apologise for my actions, She just takes no responsibily for what comes out of that big gob,She will be back Wanting her small Monthly payment from youtube,:mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
I got 46 seconds in and wanted to smash my phone. When I go out later I must call everybody round me huns and when somebody lifts their fist to me I’ll explain it’s ok to call them that as I’m a Protestant myself

Reactions: 10
I found the “black humour” comment offensive too.

I come from a family of police and have a large group of friends who are emergency service workers. Not once have I heard any one of them spit out disgusting tit like her, let alone then try to justify their actions (and I’m sure most of them have succumbed to worse than “scrape someone’s brain up from the floor”).

Her pitiful face in the thumbnail ?

Reactions: 22
I am not sure if she is deluded or just thick! Vile comments to her Vile remark, well yeah!
How can she think people that are attended by her Vile remark are Evil?

Reactions: 8
I am not sure if she is deluded or just thick! Vile comments to her Vile remark, well yeah!
How can she think people that are attended by her Vile remark are Evil?
So My Fellow Tattlers are we going to fall off the edge of the world, I dont think so Just let her stew in the self pity She has created for not only herself
But her poor Daughter too,I for one will be watching from the sidelines just waiting for Wilkes downfall.

• Haha
She really is vile.

Don't worry Leasa - we'll be staying fully grounded whilst your life continues to go tits up.

You are scum of the earth - and allowing your daughter to hear those terms used so freely makes you a terrible mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is just pathetic.. that was such a pity party, to get her bearfam onside. There is no way she will give up vlogging. Give her 2 days at the most and the vile woman will be back.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know MANY people across ALL of the public services. Yeah they develop a tough outer skin, and use slightly black humour..... However I have never ever heard them use such derogatory, dated, and offensive terms. I'm glad she's out of the force, because she's showing the, up to be disgraceful. And yes Wilksey, I do know people who have attended some extremely difficult and traumatic events, your not the only one.

Reactions: 15
I just looked at the comments and most are In support of her. What’s wrong with people?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
How in gods name has she been awarded pip mobility and a blue badge and they believe she has trouble walking more than 50 metres ,when she walks the dogs up the hill miles daily ? I totally understand hidden illnesses but vlogging yourself ontop of a hill isn't invisible !

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I just looked at the comments and most are In support of her. What’s wrong with people?
I just don’t understand how they all think she did no wrong,what planet are they from,wish I wasn’t blocked from commenting

Reactions: 12
Now I can’t stand creepy Chris Ingham but I wonder if all her followers would let him off so easy if he was the one to say it

Reactions: 10
Only lunatic I see is her. She's running an asylum. She's a twisted lying, manipulating witch.

Busy today only watch 4 minutes but agree with you all.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.