The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi.. First time posting on here because I am so mad at the use of that awful word. I've commented on her video, and yes she now has a couple of her 'fans' trying to stick up for her. I hope people soon open their eyes to her and see her for what she is.

Reactions: 16
Not at all as others have mentioned Maureen you’ve mentioned things that have not appeared in the videos how do you explain that are you psychic maybe , if you’re mystic meg incognito then I apologise
What things have I mentioned that don't exist in the videos?

Have you ever considered I may have a very good memory and may have remembered things from her videos you haven't? In the last few days I've probably been the most critical of Wilkes (because I've been watching and lurking for a while and everything I've wanted to say is now coming out).

I still don't get how you go from that to me being connected to Wilkes in some way? What's my purpose here exactly? If anything I'm driving the conversation and telling people to stick on topic rather than dividing it or destroying it in any way?

I'm sorry but your conclusion about me is a complete non sequitur (look I used a fancy word - can't be any mate of Wilkes! ?)

Reactions: 3
Don’t worry, Teddy. As itsme said I supported her too. I hope she’s lost a lot more supporters after tonight. I’m furious with her. I have a little niece with Down’s syndrome so words like that make me sick. Well they did before she was born, to be fair. Glad to see you here x
Thank you Karenjet, My Son went to Special School mostly Downs Syndrome they were all beautiful loving little souls,they could all teach Wilkes a thing or two,but saying that you just cannot educate pork.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Please, enlighten me, what secret things do I know about Wilkes that an unconnected person wouldn't know? ALL of my information has come from only 2 sources 1) Her channel, 2) this forum - you sound incredibly paranoid.

Reactions: 1
Who is Country Joe and what is his connection with Wilkes. I tried to watch it but I didn't know what they were talking about. It seemed a strange place for Wilkes and her young one to participate in.

Reactions: 3
Who is Country Joe and what is his connection with Wilkes. I tried to watch it but I didn't know what they were talking about. It seemed a strange place for Wilkes and her young one to participate in.
I was thinking the same ! Couldn’t be bothered to sit and watch it all ?

I think its supposed to be some sort of character or parody thing for someone to hide behind. She's (I thought they were a guy at first too but apparently not) not American I don't think, but yeah I don't get the purpose of her vids...I'm guessing she just wants in on the Ingham action and has been inspired by the other accounts like Iva Bolokoff.

Reactions: 9
We
Maybe it's best not to totally slate a 6 year old in the Ingham thread because it's actually not nice..but hey tit and giggles and it's the Inghams so you have the right of passage I guess that's ok!

I don't see anything wrong about laying blame at a mother who is encouraging bad eating habits

Haven't watched vlogs for a few months but Ellie has always had body confidence from what I have seen. Which I have always seen as a good thing. Making an issue out of something which isn't there is mighty unfair.

If you feel the need to start a rave thread please do.

Well said!! So many white knights on here !! Coming in white knighting when it suits them!

Ellies weight is only going to go down hill now with the increase in take aways and eating out. It's no harm if lady muck reads here and makes more of an effort with Ellie!

Reactions: 8
One thing that has annoyed and confused me is why do they they do those strange voices to each other are they mocking deaf and Dumb people? Or people with language difficulties or what? I have never understood it at all.

I think they are talking as if you dogs are speaking. Did you notice they do it a lot as if it were the dog talking or responding. Doing it when the dogs aren't around just makes them look like they are slagging people off. They'd really want to be careful about that!

Reactions: 2
We

Well said!! So many white knights on here !! Coming in white knighting when it suits them!

Ellies weight is only going to go down hill now with the increase in take aways and eating out. It's no harm if lady muck reads here and makes more of an effort with Ellie!
The last time she read something in here - she protested that everyone was wrong but simultaneously immediately started reacting to the criticism (i.e. she's admitting we were right) for instance she immediately started tidying the place up better and treating the dogs better and then making a point on camera - so yes, after all the ranting is over I think it will serve the greater good.

Reactions: 5
I don't really care if she sees the thread or not. She knows what she is doing, she knows she jumped on the Ingham bandwagon to build her channel. She could have been an asset to those that needed advice, instead she went in full throttle and made wild accusations to get her name known. It backfired but she twisted it to make herself appear another victim in the Ingham tit fest.
Everything that has happened since is her own doing to manipulate viewers into thinking she's a poor single parent with an illness.
She isn't a single parent. She co-parents.
Her illness is hard to live with but she's using it to excuse her behaviour. Only a few weeks ago she was saying a drive to Poole and shopping drains her, it's too much but yesterday she was quite happy to go, pratting around, zooming in on Ellie arse again and still had energy to be a witch at the end.
I hope people do start seeing how she's playing with them and really doesn't care about her "bear fam" they were entertainment for her when she was claiming she couldn't go out or do much. It's worked, she's got her money and overnight the change in her was very visible.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't really care if she sees the thread or not. She knows what she is doing, she knows she jumped on the Ingham bandwagon to build her channel. She could have been an asset to those that needed advice, instead she went in full throttle and made wild accusations to get her name known. It backfired but she twisted it to make herself appear another victim in the Ingham tit fest.
Everything that has happened since is her own doing to manipulate viewers into thinking she's a poor single parent with an illness.
Her illness is hard to live with but she's using it to excuse her behaviour. Only a few weeks ago she was saying a drive to Poole and shopping drains her, it's too much but yesterday she was quite happy to go, pratting around, zooming in on Ellie arse again and still had energy to be a witch at the end.
I hope people do start seeing how she's playing with them and really doesn't care about her "bear fam" they were entertainment for her when she was claiming she couldn't go out or do much. It's worked, she's got her money and overnight the change in her was very visible.
?????

Reactions: 7
I have reported last nights Video so we will see if Youtube agree stupid vile nasty witch.

Reactions: 6
Why does she zoom in on Ellie's private regions SO much? I know sometimes it can be accidental, but in editing you would remove it. Especially given her previous job role, and as she tells us so often of the sick things she has witnessed, she knows how disgusting paedophiles are, and the kind of images that they keep. I wouldn't want a daughter of mine ANYWHERE in that loop! Stop zooming in on Ellie.... Nothing about this is me being a GEM, but it is me being extremely concerned. The Inghams are just as bad, every picture of Issy is questionable these days. Sad that it's done in 'relative' innocence but it is the times we are living in!

Reactions: 10
ALL OF THIS.

Reactions: 5
Why does she zoom in on Ellie's private regions SO much? I know sometimes it can be accidental, but in editing you would remove it. Especially given her previous job role, and as she tells us so often of the sick things she has witnessed, she knows how disgusting paedophiles are, and the kind of images that they keep. I wouldn't want a daughter of mine ANYWHERE in that loop! Stop zooming in on Ellie.... Nothing about this is me being a GEM, but it is me being extremely concerned. The Inghams are just as bad, every picture of Issy is questionable these days. Sad that it's done in 'relative' innocence but it is the times we are living in!
But does she know how disgusting paedophiles are? Or does she just not care? That baby powder fart video blew my mind. Surely she has to know the amount of perverts with odd fetishes there are out there?
So she zooms right In on it then puts a child in the thumbnail!

I can guarantee that video has been saved by pervs far and wide.

Worked in child protection? ?
What a joke. Wouldn’t you think she’d start by protecting her own child?

She’s showed her address on camera multiple times. Has shown the outside of her home which means anyone with access to google maps can find it anyway. Shows Ellie in her school uniform and shown her full name.

bleeping idiot. My cat has more sense.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.