The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a sickening thing to say, I have always thought she is a fish out of water on YouTube and is learning has she makes mistakes. but that comment from an ex police officer is vile.
She'll probably turn it as if to say it doesn't matter...but it's still ethically and morally wrong in so many ways

This is the woman who claimed hate crime and a whole other hoard of other things months ago and uses terminology like that in her day to day life. Especially when she states her channel is for those with chronic illnesses...even more dispicable.

There really are no more words left.

Reactions: 10
It’s really mad that you think your opinion of someone can’t get any lower but they can still go and surprise you.

Vile, disgusting piece of human garbage. And she’s bringing up a mini-me

Reactions: 16
she will come on make some speech about oh this was socially aceeptable when i was younger this is all i heard when i was younger she couldve just said disabled why use that specific wording its out fashion i hope its mentioned tommorrow to see what she saids about it

Reactions: 6
The n word was acceptable when she was young too but would she use that? Probably. I actually am so so cross.

She’d call me a keyboard warrior but I’d be very happy to tell her to her face what I think of her. I’m quiet but when something pisses me off enough I don’t have a problem saying what I think

We’ll probably get some cop out response like her ‘the only person I’m taking th mick out of is me’ like that.
Or go on with a pity party.

At best maybe a half hearted ‘silly me’ apology coupled with that obnoxious facing slapping thing she does while coming across not even slightly sorry.

Of course none of us are saying this because of how disgusting what she said is. It’ll just be put down to jealousy ?

Reactions: 8
The n word was acceptable when she was young too but would she use that? Probably. I actually am so so cross.

She’d call me a keyboard warrior but I’d be very happy to tell her to her face what I think of her. I’m quiet but when something pisses me off enough I don’t have a problem saying what I think
She tried to get into talking about politics in a couple of her vlogs a while back and said "We need a Donald Trump for the UK" so probably does!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh bloody hell the d word for lesbian was kicking round in the 80s...and we all know that's offensive. We heard the pathetic rant over nothing that got deleted very quickly and that what had been said her wasn't homophobic.

God if you go back long enough some people remember a time when no Irish or dogs were stated in places...

Our country has a lot of faults but I really thought special needs and some understanding had actually improved. You only have to see Children in Need smashing their yearly amount every year. How people get behind paraolympians now, they are now known. Just a couple of examples.

Reactions: 9
she will come on make some speech about oh this was socially aceeptable when i was younger this is all i heard when i was younger she couldve just said disabled why use that specific wording its out fashion i hope its mentioned tommorrow to see what she saids about it
She was in the police force. She will have had mandatory equality and diversity training every year- there is literally no excuse, its a term she chooses to use despite knowing it is totally unacceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wouldn't be happy if I was Dad and watched today's footage. Wilkes asked if she had deragatory term badge...Ellie says yes like it's normal. What sort of language is that to use
She’s a bloody cheek in this vlog to go on about nastiness and negativity!!!

Reactions: 3
Wow, I never even realised what she meant when I watched the vlog, but wtaf????? Her and her brat are vile to the core.

Reactions: 5
She’s a bloody cheek in this vlog to go on about nastiness and negativity!!!
She's not aware we've got a new thread talking about her in here, I think she's only aware of the comments on her YouTube. If she did find out, three things would happen:
  1. She would delete that video/edit it straight away to hide the evidence
  2. She would start dedicating a large portion of her vids ranting again about us tw*tllers
  3. She would resume the legal threats and say she'll use the rest of the money getting us
?

Reactions: 3
Be ironic if her own vehicle was through a motorbility scheme

Reactions: 2
One thing jumped out to me watching tonight’s video and that is that wilko and her spawn have the same mental age and they could be sisters , I would even go as far as to say that Ellie is the boss ,
I haven’t see wilko correct her yet she talks to her mum like tit , talking down to her like she is top and that her mother is a dope ,
That girl won’t turn out any good as the real world isn’t like that and she has no life skills or people skills imho,
I know my old uni crowd wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole .

• Haha
God, She is Vile! What an Disgusting excuse for a Human Being! Ellie obviously has heard that expression before as she knew what the vile cow was talking about! I wonder what Her doting Bearfam think of this vile question? Can She stoop any lower? Seriously!

Reactions: 14
Oh dear.. captured well there on that snapshot!

See the thing about the internet you can't just erase these mistakes..and she didn't see it as a mistake we can all tell that with the off the cuff comment!

Reactions: 5
She's not aware we've got a new thread talking about her in here, I think she's only aware of the comments on her YouTube. If she did find out, three things would happen:
  1. She would delete that video/edit it straight away to hide the evidence
  2. She would start dedicating a large portion of her vids ranting again about us tw*tllers
  3. She would resume the legal threats and say she'll use the rest of the money getting us
?
This is why I'm sad and screen record her. She can't deny it then.

Reactions: 11
Was she referring to the disabled parking pass? If she can climb that hill every day she should leave those spots for people with real mobility issues. She sure likes to play the disabled card when it suits her. I have no words for her disrespect.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.