The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that it makes it so much worse for those who are too ill to walk dogs or go for a drive to the south of France. And that diet... OMG. Ellie is not picking up decent eating habits and Mom blames her fat rear as hereditary from Ellie's dad. I feel the junky food adds to the problem of her weight and skin issues.
Perhaps it would be best not go down the route of commenting on thirteen year old girls weight and skin to much appearance pressure on young people out their has it is, And one thing I couldn't stand for would be anyone critizing my kids appearance.

Reactions: 2
Perhaps it would be best not go down the route of commenting on thirteen year old girls weight and skin to much appearance pressure on young people out their has it is, And one thing I couldn't stand for would be anyone critizing my kids appearance.
Maybe it's best not to totally slate a 6 year old in the Ingham thread because it's actually not nice..but hey tit and giggles and it's the Inghams so you have the right of passage I guess that's ok!

I don't see anything wrong about laying blame at a mother who is encouraging bad eating habits

Haven't watched vlogs for a few months but Ellie has always had body confidence from what I have seen. Which I have always seen as a good thing. Making an issue out of something which isn't there is mighty unfair.

If you feel the need to start a rave thread please do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe it's best not to totally slate a 6 year old in the Ingham thread because it's actually not nice..but hey tit and giggles and it's the Inghams so you have the right of passage I guess that's ok!

I don't see anything wrong about laying blame at a mother who is encouraging bad eating habits

Haven't watched vlogs for a few months but Ellie has always had body confidence from what I have seen. Which I have always seen as a good thing. Making an issue out of something which isn't there is mighty unfair.

I believe she’s stated in the past that she liked Wilkes...so that’s probably why ? one rule for one and all that

Reactions: 7
You never hear of her sending to OTHERS or shopping for others to send a card package.. surely she must have some fibro friends that need cheering up... It's all take take take !!
I thought EXACTLY the same thing Apollo111 - it's all take, take, take.

Reactions: 3

Exactly it’s mrs Wilkes fault that Ellie is chubby she was eating a tonne of some kind of chocolate bars for breakfast followed by a takeaway dinner and who knows what for lunch , she hasn’t been brought up to make healthy choices at all so I would guess that lunch wouldn’t have been much better , if you put a video up where you’re stuffing your face with junk then you’ve only yourself to blame if people call you a lumpy plump

Reactions: 4
All the drama about having to worry about budgeting through the years, I am very surprised that her husband has been paying the housing costs. If I didn't have to worry about paying for that roof over my head I wouldn't worry half as much as she claims. Especially with the well-paying job she had with the police. I don't think she can realistically relate to some of her viewers who may be living paycheck to paycheck.
I think he only pays it because he technically has to. Wilkes said before that its 'child support' so I imagine he must have to pay a lot due to his income. That or he's paying more then he has to.

This is true. Sorry, it wasn't to offend.

I agreed with you @westcoaster
The amount of junk food Wilkes buys is an absolute disgrace. Ellie is big for her age and will only get bigger if they keep eating like that. It’s no easy life being an overweight teenager. It’s not her fault. It’s hard to make healthy choices when there’s nothing but rubbish in the house

Reactions: 14
I agreed with you @westcoaster
The amount of junk food Wilkes buys is an absolute disgrace. Ellie is big for her age and will only get bigger if they keep eating like that. It’s no easy life being an overweight teenager. It’s not her fault. It’s hard to make healthy choices when there’s nothing but rubbish in the house
I agree it’s not the kids fault , it’s not like you have money at that age to buy junk food ,
I do think you have to be balanced my parents always bought a sweet treat for dessert most evenings, but something small not a massive pile of it ,
The Wilkes seem to live on processed food has anyone ever seen her cook a meal from scratch?

I agree it’s not the kids fault , it’s not like you have money at that age to buy junk food ,
I do think you have to be balanced my parents always bought a sweet treat for dessert most evenings, but something small not a massive pile of it ,
The Wilkes seem to live on processed food has anyone ever seen her cook a meal from scratch?
I’ve only seen it once. Where she made lasagne and was talking to her audience like they were 5 year olds talking about how to make bechamel sauce.

Reactions: 4
Latest video, 7 minutes in - it's confirmed the pension is £1,500 a month and not having to pay rent/mortgage! Seriously, where is all the money going? It absolutely boggles the mind.

Another ending with no sound. I thought people’s editing skills (if you can call what she does editing) were supposed to improve over time, not get worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Excuse me I have never said anything about any young person's appearance, I said Isla will be sqeazing herself into the baby's things I would never slate a child's appearance, I would never call a young person fat....never!

Reactions: 1
I believe she’s stated in the past that she liked Wilkes...so that’s probably why ? one rule for one and all that
I said I like her but see her faults, I don't always agree with what comes out of her mouth but would not target her daughter's weight!

Excuse me I have never said anything about any young person's appearance, I said Isla will be sqeazing herself into the baby's things I would never slate a child's appearance, I would never call a young person fat....never!
It's still slating her, the comment if you read it was about unhealthy diet which is provided by Wilkes.

Adding the label 'Queen' to Isla whether you like it or not is name calling. Does a 6 year old really deserve that?

Reactions: 7
Latest video, 7 minutes in - it's confirmed the pension is £1,500 a month and not having to pay rent/mortgage! Seriously, where is all the money going? It absolutely boggles the mind.
That's the pension, the wage for a DS in the UK is around 2.5k to 3k. She was on full wage until end of December.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It's still slating her, the comment if you read it was about unhealthy diet which is provided by Wilkes.

Adding the label 'Queen' to Isla whether you like it or not is name calling. Does a 6 year old really deserve that?
No I guess not, it's not the child's fault for being babied or favoured in the family! But Calling a teenager out for having a weight problem can have deverstationg affects, also I very much doubt Isla is reading these posts but Ellie might be!

No I guess not, it's not the child's fault for being babied or favoured in the family! But Calling a teenager out for having a weight problem can have deverstationg affects, also I very much doubt Isla is reading these posts but Ellie might be!
Esme or Issy might. Or their friends which is more worrying

No one fat shamed it was saying her diets not good.

From what I remember Wilkes has said Ellie has never had a slight build, that's not hate. Hence her builds off her Dad's side, again not hate!

Diet bad...yes. An observation. Not good for anyone.

Bodies come in all shapes and sizes, in women we talk about different shapes; hourglass, pear, apple. No hate there either all these shapes can be shown on small frames and large.

Not once has Ellie come across as hating the way she looks and I will repeat I applaud her for her body confidence.

Put a comment out stating it was fat shaming when it was repeatition is a big jump in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.