The Wilkes Family #4 Dear France, We Don’t Want Her Here Either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope my family are ok with no presents this Christmas. All these Wilkes induced godundmes are bleeding me dry. The sooner this holiday is over the better. For my bank balance anyway 😂

Only that woman could misinterpret someone looking for more business as trying it on. Desperate or what 😂
She'll flirt with anyone who even coughs in her direction, i'll never get over the cringe of seeing her flirting with the disney characters at orlando and making jokes about Goofy's big feet. I know some pretty awkward people, heck i'm a bit of a Bridget Jones myself but she is on a whole other level of social ineptitude.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She'll flirt with anyone who even coughs in her direction, i'll never get over the cringe of seeing her flirting with the disney characters at orlando and making jokes about Goofy's big feet. I know some pretty awkward people, heck i'm a bit of a Bridget Jones myself but she is on a whole other level of social ineptitude.
Oh I’d completely forgot about the flirting in Orlando. I’m cringing all over again 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That disney flirting was vomit inducing. I thought such a thing would be impossible, in fact such a thought of someone doing t would never ever have crossed my mind. Just another example of her vain attitude. She genuinely thinks she is a beach babed goddess. When in reality she is more like a beached bab'y whale' medusa

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope my family are ok with no presents this Christmas. All these Wilkes induced godundmes are bleeding me dry. The sooner this holiday is over the better. For my bank balance anyway 😂

Only that woman could misinterpret someone looking for more business as trying it on. Desperate or what 😂
He gave her his number because she said the girls liked being driven around so she can book him for Thursday 😂 she asked him for his number 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who gets anxiety doesn’t like talking to people and can’t cope with phone calls 😂 this latest France video shows proof that she is comfortable doing both.

i Thought it was disgusting when wilkes was egging Ellie on, telling her the employee was giving her dirty looks because Ellie was grossly messing with her hair right next to the coffee machine, this made her do it even more 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
For someone who gets anxiety doesn’t like talking to people and can’t cope with phone calls 😂 this latest France video shows proof that she is comfortable doing both.

i Thought it was disgusting when wilkes was egging Ellie on, telling her the employee was giving her dirty looks because Ellie was grossly messing with her hair right next to the coffee machine, this made her do it even more 🤢
If that was somebody else’s child flipping their hair all over she would be screeching to anybody and everyone else. I know Ellie is a teenager but sometimes she acts like an immature 8 year old. And it is all because of wacky Wilkes. I think her friend was embarrassed by both of them.

Reactions: 14
If that was somebody else’s child flipping their hair all over she would be screeching to anybody and everyone else. I know Ellie is a teenager but sometimes she acts like an immature 8 year old. And it is all because of wacky Wilkes. I think her friend was embarrassed by both of them.
I got that impression too, Wilkes is trying to keep baby bear a baby, she doesn’t want her to grow up

This is unbelievable! She’s filmed the neighbour talking to her about his cancer and he went in to great detail, he has no idea he is on YouTube for everyone to see! Why on earth did she film him!! Why put it on here!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Surely your not allowed to film a doctor during a consultation, she’s done this a few times now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Now she's talking to the girls about how everyone has insecurities and you've just got to put them to one side and enjoy life, well it would be a darn sight easier WIlko if you didn't give everyone around you a reminder of why they should feel insecure every 5 minutes. Quoting the Dalai Lama, womans got about as much inner peace as an active volcano for christ's sake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
"Now you know why I have obsession with art,it isn't just for fuddie duddies". Says the woman with zero art in her house bar the one cheap looking decal of Marilyn Monroe. Spends 2 days in france and suddenly decides she's cultured...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So I'm about 1 minute into this new vlog and already angry with her. She calmly says she is having a panic attack. Love, you dont know what a panic attack is if you're stood there calmly and coherently telling us you're having one. You moron

• Angry
So I'm about 1 minute into this new vlog and already angry with her. She calmly says she is having a panic attack. Love, you dont know what a panic attack is if you're stood there calmly and coherently telling us you're having one. You moron
Yeah she seems to be dealing with the narrow streets/confined spaces with a lot of people very well, so much so that she wants to return by herself. She had a problem a few weeks ago with a neighbour allowing their children to play in the field behind their house but is more than happy to leave two young teens by themselves at a water park in a foreign country

Last edited:
Yeah she seems to be dealing with the narrow streets/confined spaces with a lot of people very well, so much so that she wants to return by herself. She had a problem a few weeks ago with a neighbour allowing their children to play in the field behind their house but is more than happy to leave two young teens by themselves at a water park in a foreign country
She couldn’t careless all she’s interested in is sightseeing, the poor girls were hungry and fed up. the cracks are getting bigger now it’s only a matter of time before an argument breaks out, get your popcorn ready guys

So her initials spell LAW? Ironic
More like, lazy arse woman 😂

She’s got to add the, ouch I’m sore I’ve done too much, she will say she aches. I think she’s Been on here coz it got mentioned about her feeling fine and talkative walking round without a care in the world. Only a matter of time before it all comes to an end, can’t wait for that vlog 😂

Wait for it, she’ll be jet skiing soon 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
That old hag would not know a panic attack if it bit her on her fat arse.....Saying the girls are grumpy....Well who does that sound like....Not surprising spending time with a bitter nasty minded witch and bored out their brains with nothing for them to do....Bet Ellie's friend wish she stayed at home...She has wasted a week of her school holidays

As for the comment she made about someone saying how does she manage doing all this with the illness.....Oh it is better than sitting in the corner i do it for my daughter....What a pathetic excuse...Even if someone wanted to push through it they just can't because being in extreme pain.You lying old witch.

She does all these things because she is able to and in no pain whatsoever....Fake Fibro Fraud at it's finest you lying old battlelaxe.

There is no way that woman is having a panic attack.. I suffer from severe anxiety with panic disorder and OMG, if only I could sit there calm and collected enough to hold a camera and have a conversation... Now I know everyone is different... but come on.. the clue is in the name.. PANIC attack.
And to say what she did about having to 'fight it.. not to sit in the corner'.. how disrespectful to all those that do suffer from fibro, and/or any other issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There is no way that woman is having a panic attack.. I suffer from severe anxiety with panic disorder and OMG, if only I could sit there calm and collected enough to hold a camera and have a conversation... Now I know everyone is different... but come on.. the clue is in the name.. PANIC attack.
And to say what she did about having to 'fight it.. not to sit in the corner'.. how disrespectful to all those that do suffer from fibro, and/or any other issues.
I agree she belittled true sufferers. She is a joke I sincerely hope her claims are looked into. Nobody is sure if she is claiming PIP (correct me if I'm wrong) but she seems to be getting lump sums left right and centre for her illnesses to do with her retiring from the police. Shes a scammer and it's only a matter of time before it catches up with her. I would hate living near her, imagine being worried about the next time you might bump into her and she zooms in on you etc. Her whole neighbourhood's probably got agoraphobia

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've never seen anyone look more calm and relaxed than Wilkes in the middle of a panic attack. She's unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never seen anyone look more calm and relaxed than Wilkes in the middle of a panic attack. She's unbelievable 🤣🤣🤣
"I'm having a panic attack so I've just drank a beer" lol if it were a real panic attack she would struggle to drink a glass of water never mind order a beer and down it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.