The Wilkes Family #4 Dear France, We Don’t Want Her Here Either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up on the last few pages of this thread. I dont like Wilkes she was very rude to once a while back, however is it ever ok to poke fun at someones appearance?? I don't think so. You call her a jelly belly, make fun of the mole on her chin. I had a very small mole on my face and was teased all through school. It was beyond upsetting. So when I was 25 i decided to have it taken off. Had to pay privately as it was cosmetic.... £1000. All because others teased me and it upset me so much. Its never ok to make of peoples appearance.
Jelly belly isn't taken the ...out of the belly it's another way saying jealous just to clear that up hun

Reactions: 4
oh god im howling guys does she mention tattle anymore ?

ok so this is kinda creepy but thought id bring it up

a year ago i was on holiday in weymouth we went to a local beef eater type place for a sunday roast and it turned out the bloody old wilkes was there i did not even realise or really see her but an old vlog come up she vlogged parts of her grabbing her carvery she filmed my mums bum and my sister in law grabbing her carvery WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLODGE i am not very happy and actually fuming i did not see her at the time because i did not have a carvery so was sat down at the table waiting for my food but my god to film strangers arses and to film strangers anyway is just wrong duck

its the you ate how much vlog from october 14th 2018 starting at 15:10 where she filmed my family without permission

would like to add at the time my partner did say he noticed someone filming a vlog but did not think much of it just shown him this video of wilkes and ellie and said it was them i cant believe i was in the same room as her and did not even know would have told her some home truths if i did

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just been catching up on the last few pages of this thread. I dont like Wilkes she was very rude to once a while back, however is it ever ok to poke fun at someones appearance?? I don't think so. You call her a jelly belly, make fun of the mole on her chin. I had a very small mole on my face and was teased all through school. It was beyond upsetting. So when I was 25 i decided to have it taken off. Had to pay privately as it was cosmetic.... £1000. All because others teased me and it upset me so much. Its never ok to make of peoples appearance.
Did someone call her a jelly belly? I missed that one, i called her a jelly baby... Theyre cute colourful edible sweets 🤷‍♀️

I once agreed with you on the appearance thing but with her being such a vile cow she deserves it all, she pokes fun at peoples appreance day in day out. Zooms in on folk in the backgrouns of her vlogs to say they look unusual and what they weae and how theyre a funny shape. She deserves it all, my opinion only

oh god im howling guys does she mention tattle anymore ?

ok so this is kinda creepy but thought id bring it up

a year ago i was on holiday in weymouth we went to a local beef eater type place for a sunday roast and it turned out the bloody old wilkes was there i did not even realise or really see her but an old vlog come up she vlogged parts of her grabbing her carvery she filmed my mums bum and my sister in law grabbing her carvery WITHOUT THEIR KNOWLODGE i am not very happy and actually fuming i did not see her at the time because i did not have a carvery so was sat down at the table waiting for my food but my god to film strangers arses and to film strangers anyway is just wrong duck

its the you ate how much vlog from october 14th 2018 starting at 15:10 where she filmed my family without permission

would like to add at the time my partner did say he noticed someone filming a vlog but did not think much of it just shown him this video of wilkes and ellie and said it was them i cant believe i was in the same room as her and did not even know would have told her some home truths if i did
Wow i knew a day would come when a member of the public would find her vlogs after filming wwird body parts. Im so sorry you had to have this done

• Heart
Reactions: 6
People not agreeing with Wilkes about her view on the royals.. comments look like this is going to be an interesting one.

People not agreeing with Wilkes about her view on the royals.. comments look like this is going to be an interesting one.
sometimes the lack of intelligence of That Wicked Woman is unbelievable. Of course the royals have had their DNA done. It sounded like she was playing out some fantasy in her head where she was the princess. What else would you expect from someone who cannot relate beyond their self?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Did someone call her a jelly belly? I missed that one, i called her a jelly baby... Theyre cute colourful edible sweets 🤷‍♀️

I once agreed with you on the appearance thing but with her being such a vile cow she deserves it all, she pokes fun at peoples appreance day in day out. Zooms in on folk in the backgrouns of her vlogs to say they look unusual and what they weae and how theyre a funny shape. She deserves it all, my opinion only

Yes. What she said. She said she had a drs appt. then never mentioned it again. She talks so much bs you would think the damn thing would fall off from all the jaw movement.
Not only is she a royal expert, now she is an expert on Americans. Give me a break Wacky. You are not an expert on anything royal, American, or anything else that comes out of your mouth. Speaking of mouths wtf is wrong with yours?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That Wilkes Woman.... wow her comments on the Royals are ludicrous, suggesting that Harry has asked for DNA and that's why there's been a falling out! Clearly she has forgotten what young Charles looked like: the spit of Harry! A huuuuuge number of the British population carry the "ginger gene," the majority of which do not have red hair. Do your research Wilkes woman! You profess to be concerned about Harry's mental health, then make a video like that! Get in the bin.

• Heart
That Wilkes Woman.... wow her comments on the Royals are ludicrous, suggesting that Harry has asked for DNA and that's why there's been a falling out! Clearly she has forgotten what young Charles looked like: the spit of Harry! A huuuuuge number of the British population carry the "ginger gene," the majority of which do not have red hair. Do your research Wilkes woman! You profess to be concerned about Harry's mental health, then make a video like that! Get in the bin.
I always bought into the James Hewitt thing until I saw a pic of a very young Prince Philip. Spitting image of Harry. Neither of my parents have red hair and I got it. Mine and my kids’ dad had red hair but none of our 4 kids have!

I always bought into the James Hewitt thing until I saw a pic of a very young Prince Philip. Spitting image of Harry. Neither of my parents have red hair and I got it. Mine and my kids’ dad had red hair but none of our 4 kids have!
I was the same.. I had that same doubt about parentage to begin with and then I saw Harry and Charles standing next to each other and there was such a similarity it changed my mind completely.

One of my boys (out of 5) has red hair too and there is no one on either side of the family who have it.

This woman was talking utter rubbish, sharing her opinions but taking as if she had some sort authority or deeper knowledge of it all. I suffer from Mental Health issues but there is no way I would want to publicly have a guess at what other peoples issues are or how they are feeling.

This woman was talking utter rubbish, sharing her opinions but taking as if she had some sort authority or deeper knowledge of it all. I suffer from Mental Health issues but there is no way I would want to publicly have a guess at what other peoples issues are or how they are feeling.
I totally agree with what you say... wacky wilko is talking out of her arse…. 2019-10-20 (2).png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a mouth love to shove a sock in it
Hot hot surely you could shove something bigger than a sock in it…. lol :) maybe that £360 orange waterproof coat rolled up and shoved in her gob … :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Hot hot surely you could shove something bigger than a sock in it…. lol :) maybe that £360 orange waterproof coat rolled up and shoved in her gob … :ROFLMAO:
It was only thing I could think of at the time lol

• Haha
Anybody else notice the laundry hung up behind her? What happened to her POSH dryer?

• Haha
Anybody else notice the laundry hung up behind her? What happened to her POSH dryer?
I cant bring myself to watch her yabber on about the royals but i may need to go fast forward through it to check out this laundry 😂👍

Someone from yesterday put what a lot of tit lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I love that the what a load of tit comment got 17 likes too 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.