Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
Well, I was in a foul mood anyway so I thought I have nothing to lose by watching a Wilkes video for the first time in months. I’m so glad I did, that fridge made me cry laughing 😂😂

Wtf does that look like! I would be so so mortified to show people I lived like she does. The house is a complete and utter tip! Also is it not sort of partially blocking a potential fire exit? Those patio doors are her back door? I can be paranoid but her whole home would be a nightmare in the event of a fire. God forbid and I hope it never happens, but there’s just so much stuff sat everywhere.

I’ve read the past few pages, and to be completely fair to her with fibro I power through it too, to a certain extent. I was diagnosed 8 years ago. I seem to have found a cocktail of meds that do help and I push through pain every day.

It’s not always easy but I’ve learnt to manage my pain and have a daily routine. It’s when something comes up, whether that’s a stressful situation or something physical I have to do that it knocks me for six. I have maybe 2 days a month where I can barely walk to the bathroom.

Tennis would be 100% out of the question for me. My shoulders are generally my biggest pain trigger points. Even on a good day lifting the racket up would be agony for me. The dog walk I could possibly manage (but maybe not as it’s uneven ground to walk on - my left knee locks when I’m walking on uneven ground) but if I did I would pay for it big-time for the next 3/4 days.

I can’t say she doesn’t have fibro/anxiety/depression/ptsd as I’m not in her body. But as someone who has suffered with those things for years, I can’t relate to Wilkes. She’s a walking miracle with all she manages to do with those conditions.

Ellie didn’t appreciate those cards at all, and why would she! My youngest 2 are 4 months older than Ellie and they would find it weird getting cards from people they don’t know. Maybe my kids are ungrateful too but cards aren’t that meaningful to kids that age.

A gold star to anyone that’s made it to the end of this essay! 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 19

polarbabe

There is no way that woman is having a panic attack.. I suffer from severe anxiety with panic disorder and OMG, if only I could sit there calm and collected enough to hold a camera and have a conversation... Now I know everyone is different... but come on.. the clue is in the name.. PANIC attack.
And to say what she did about having to 'fight it.. not to sit in the corner'.. how disrespectful to all those that do suffer from fibro, and/or any other issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

candy64

When i first saw Ellie and her mum in the water i did think oh maybe her friend dosent like the water much and she is sitting it out.but then the end part when Ellie was playing in the water with her friend she looked like she was having a good time .Which was nice to see.Which shows that they were leaving her out earlier on purpose. What kind of a parent is she to do that to a guest. i know that when my children have friends to sleep over etc i make more fuss of them than i do my own children because i want them to feel comfortable and i would NEVER dream of leaving the friend out.I think she is acting like a big bully in the playground.

Reactions: 16

Scullybob

VIP Member
I think Kaylyn has talked to her parents about Wilkco filming her, and they've probably told her to stop. That would explain why wilko is being so passive aggressive, calling her madam, moaning about money and her not wanting to go on water slides. I really hope the poor girl isn't too upset by things, it can't be easy being a teenage girl on holiday with an adult who is so mean. Anyone would think she doesn't want Ellie to have any friends. I remember as a child we often used to take my best friend on holiday and I used to have the most brilliant time, midnight feasts, giggling, so much fun and my mum used to spoil us both so much, not necessarily with money as we were skint and our hols were usually in a caravan at Bridlington but I have loads of photos of my mum cuddling my friend. Ok, so we were a little younger than Kaylyn and perhaps she wouldn't appreciate a hug from the beast but there are other ways to be kind. I bet she hasn't once thanked Kaylyn for coming, or told her it's been nice having her along. Urrrgh sorry for the rant but that woman drives me nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Otis94

"Now you know why I have obsession with art,it isn't just for fuddie duddies". Says the woman with zero art in her house bar the one cheap looking decal of Marilyn Monroe. Spends 2 days in france and suddenly decides she's cultured...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

String Man

VIP Member
FFS Wilkes, don't try and pretend you're cultured.

'Potable' is not pronounced 'potta bul' it's 'poe ta bul'.

Bullshit you were planning to buy something in the "non non non madame!" shop. Your fat hands didn't dig into your pockets all day by the look of things. Learn some manners and don't assume you can film everywhere you go. Clearly you don't look like someone who can afford the products, you absolute fucking scruff.

I felt sorry for the couple in the front. Imagine paying £50 a head (oh, did Wilkes mention the cost?) to have that miserable old scrote whinging and drooling in the back seat.

• Haha

Otis94

AHAHA When Wilkes was turning around looking at the things on the wall behind her in the restaurant I think the diners sat behind her must've said something because she turned around really suddenly like she'd been told off, to be fair not sure that I'd like someone turning around and yelling across my table about the wall hangings while I was eating my dinner either. I wonder if Kalyns asked not to be filmed, i'm so relieved that she'll be home soon, she deserves a medal for getting through the week with that Ogre.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
the aqua park sucks in Antibes, its over crowded and not worth the prices so i do agree with her their. also the tour thing was such a waste of money. there is a public bus that gets you all the way down to Eze and monaco for like 1.50 euros she could have seen all of that and more for way less, and cannes and Antibes can be done in a day by train which is like 20euros. no one really cares about worthless infomation that you wont do anything with, id rather spend 50euros on parasailing or an experience than some guy tell me about what he sees on the roadside lol
Oh that is interesting. I was wondering why they didn't just catch a bus. They could get off and have time at different places to explore properly. Much more fun too.

And that shady comment about 'the only reason we brought a friend etc...' was just unkind. There seems to be no thought for anything Kalyn might like to do. Baby Bear loves waterparks. Wilkes like sightseeing. And that display in the pool excluding her.

As I said before - another classic Wilkes holiday.

• Sad
  • Angry

Scullybob

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for Kalyn, she must feel so unwelcome and uncomfortable. What Wilkes said about only inviting her so that Ellie had someone to go on rides with was cruel. How is the poor child going to feel when she sees that vlog? I suspect that their friendship won't last long once they get back to the UK and god knows what her parents will make of it all. Horrible nasty woman.

• Sad
  • Angry
Funny how her ‘panic attack’ matters while the other day when she told Ellie there had been a terror attack in Nice she said ‘I didn’t tell you before because I knew you’d get your knickers in a knot. You have one of your moments’ 😡
Someone who claims to have anxiety hasn’t a clue how to help her daughter with hers, shows no empathy towards what Ellie goes through and can’t even talk about it without being extremely offensive.

She’s got as much anxiety as she has common sense and kindness. Big fat none!

Reactions: 14

String Man

VIP Member
Talking about the tram lines.

"I'm not quite sure how you are supposed to cross this without being squitted by a tram coming that way"

< pans camera to show absolutely no trams >

Quick tip Leas, it's like crossing a road. You look left and right. Hope that helps, you fecking eejit.

• Haha

Wilma57

Chatty Member
For someone who gets anxiety doesn’t like talking to people and can’t cope with phone calls 😂 this latest France video shows proof that she is comfortable doing both.

i Thought it was disgusting when wilkes was egging Ellie on, telling her the employee was giving her dirty looks because Ellie was grossly messing with her hair right next to the coffee machine, this made her do it even more 🤢
If that was somebody else’s child flipping their hair all over she would be screeching to anybody and everyone else. I know Ellie is a teenager but sometimes she acts like an immature 8 year old. And it is all because of wacky Wilkes. I think her friend was embarrassed by both of them.

karenjet

VIP Member
I think she’s gonna be on saying the friend ruined the holiday by looking miserable, how much she spent on her, a lack of gratitude from her parents etc etc.

The wee girl would have been in touch with her family while she was away telling them what was going on. Even just from the bits I’ve seen I wouldn’t be happy if she was my daughter.

• Sad

Wilma57

Chatty Member
And when you think it can’t possibly get any worse you watch today’s shits show.

First 4:45 minutes she vlogs her view.
Then talks in what sounds like a drunken voice.
Followed by her blabbing about waiting for the woman to check them out.
Then shots of others balcony. Moaning about luggage and having to pay for over weight luggage because they bought so much crap. She was to cheap to pay for a luggage cart but brags about how much crap they are bringing back.
The flight was delayed. Cockpit door was open and she was filming the cockpit. Zoomed in on the instruments and the pilot. I can’t believe they would allow her to get away with that.
Back at home , dogs are there but she didn’t show them. She is tired and going to bed.

Another boring vlog like all the others. Don’t waste your time watching.

• Haha

Boro Lass

As badly as wilkes treated that poor Girl, She was the one that was hanging back for wilkes to keep up on them narrow streets whilst the other one just marched on ahead. Obviously a nice Girl, well brought up by Her Parents,,,,,

Otis94

Feel so sorry for Ellie's friend.....It seems like both of them have ganged up on her and totally left her out.....Bet when she gets home and sees her Mum she is going to burst into tears and say this has been the worst week of my life never again....Bet the old hag was loving that she was still the centre of Ellie's attention......She really is wicked and evil...Won't be surprised when they get back that Ellie and her friend will fall out.
I feel the same way, was horrible when Wilkes was filming Ellie on the slide and said "Ellies on the slide alone and the whole point of inviting a friend was so she would have someone to go on rides with" Kalyns mum must know about the vlogs and must be watching them in horror.

• Sad
  • Angry

Otis94

I found it shocking that Ellie vanished at one point and as an ex police officer she showed zero concern. No wonder the girls aren't feeling chipper every time they say anything Wilkes accuses them of making a dig at her, it's like she's desperate for the girls to be making sly digs so that she can pick a fight, she's a passive aggressive mardy cow. watching back through some older videos she seemed much happier before the money, she doesn't even attempt to enjoy herself.

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
Another day, another moaning session about how much she'd paid for the taxi tour. She's never happy, it's just endless bragging and huffing and puffing. I though holidays were meant to be fun ? Ellie and her friend both look bored to death, it can't be much fun being driven around and given a lot of local history, not when you're a teenager. They want to go to the beach or pool, potter round shops or sit in a street cafe looking at boys.

CuteOneUK

That old hag would not know a panic attack if it bit her on her fat arse.....Saying the girls are grumpy....Well who does that sound like....Not surprising spending time with a bitter nasty minded bitch and bored out their brains with nothing for them to do....Bet Ellie's friend wish she stayed at home...She has wasted a week of her school holidays

As for the comment she made about someone saying how does she manage doing all this with the illness.....Oh it is better than sitting in the corner i do it for my daughter....What a pathetic excuse...Even if someone wanted to push through it they just can't because being in extreme pain.You lying old bitch.

She does all these things because she is able to and in no pain whatsoever....Fake Fibro Fraud at it's finest you lying old battlelaxe.

Reactions: 13