The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Wilkes a few times. Liked a few of her videos, but felt as if I was encroaching into her personal photo album of memories for her daughter, as they're not all show businessey, clickbait titles, to try to be a celeb. Suppose it can be relaxing watching her walking her dogs or filming the birds.

The voices lol. I love baby dogs.
WTF? She is a bitter old hag who uses inappropriate language to describe people with disabilities, she hams up her supposed health issues, her home is an awful mess, she has too many animals and doesn't look after them properly, she speaks terribly to and about her daughter (some of it is sexual innuendo), she demeans shop or service staff, she wastes money, she slags off her ex who seems to be doing a good job of providing for his daughter.... Christ I could go on.

Reactions: 13
I watched Wilkes a few times. Liked a few of her videos, but felt as if I was encroaching into her personal photo album of memories for her daughter, as they're not all show businessey, clickbait titles, to try to be a celeb. Suppose it can be relaxing watching her walking her dogs or filming the birds.

The voices lol. I love baby dogs.
Go watch her wet and wild vlog,you won’t look at her the same again 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Don’t be a spoil sport,if I’ve had to see it,it’s only right everyone does 😂😂😂
New rule, to comment on this thread you must watch it, only the truly disturbed are allowed on this thread and that particular vlog will mess you up enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New rule, to comment on this thread you must watch it, only the truly disturbed are allowed on this thread and that particular vlog will mess you up enough 😂
I think that’s a good rule,it has to be done

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Disturbing Dorset Dogging Drama - karma is coming.
Just watched the vlog, 95% through it and couldn't work out what the hubbub ( hubboob might be more appropriate) was about. Now I see! :eek: Why would you leave that in???

"Bang bang into the room"more like "Zoom zoom into the boob"

• Haha
Just watched the vlog, 95% through it and couldn't work out what the hubbub ( hubboob might be more appropriate) was about. Now I see! :eek: Why would you leave that in???

"Bang bang into the room"more like "Zoom zoom into the boob"
Welcome to the thread now you’re a proper member 🤣,haven’t a clue why it’s still up or why you would have a naked bath with a dog 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Welcome to the thread now you’re a proper member 🤣,haven’t a clue why it’s still up or why you would have a naked bath with a dog 🤣🤣
:ROFLMAO: Yeah I decided to gloss over the dog bath incident as I had no words, but at the same time had too many words and wasn't sure where to start...or end 😂😂

Just can't believe how she didn't watch that back and after the bath not realise that her nipple came into shot a couple of times when she was blowdrying. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just can't believe how she didn't watch that back and after the bath not realise that her nipple came into shot a couple of times when she was blowdrying. 😬
There’s no way that wasn’t left in there by accident, maybe she was trying to set up her new career for when she’s blown the money and YouTube goes tits up.

• Haha
:ROFLMAO: Yeah I decided to gloss over the dog bath incident as I had no words, but at the same time had too many words and wasn't sure where to start...or end 😂😂

That video is just udder nonsense. But, hey, she paid big money for those udders

Might as well flaunt them and get her money's worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Even if she watched it back.... she lacks both the class and the discernment to take it down. Personally.... I think Granny Wilkes is going for the perv audience that has clearly given up in life.

Reactions: 3
Even if she watched it back.... she lacks both the class and the discernment to take it down. Personally.... I think Granny Wilkes is going for the perv audience that has clearly given up in life.
I don't know, I think most of her audience is women the same age as her, with mental health issues. She tries to paint it as like, ooh we're all struggling so the bear fam sticks together, when really she only cares about herself.

She's lucky that video has barely any views. God forbid any school friends or parents of school friends of Ellie's had seen it.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear lord what did I just watch I’m going to be having nightmares about that nipple now. Why oh why. Please can I borrow someone’s time machine .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh she left it in intentionally!
This woman I cannot work her out at all, is she still part of the desperate channels or has she been disowned again?
I read the dogging comment and the visions of her that followed in the campervan are way more blinding than the dog bath video 😱

Reactions: 1
Oh dear lord what did I just watch I’m going to be having nightmares about that nipple now. Why oh why. Please can I borrow someone’s time machine .
I watched it today out of curiosity. I wish I hadn't. Who gets in the bath naked with a Yorkshire terrier. And then to use a hairdryer on the dog STILL NAKED with your nipples swinging into shot like some cow waiting to be milked just beggars belief. My god, I feel sorry for her daughter.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.