The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog up...I don't know if I can watch it, but then it might help my insomnia. 🤷‍♀️
thanks, if I don't return them it's lulled me into a coma

I'm back already Jesus Christ why is she filming her child in her costume with the camera pointed right at her bum as she walks

And then films a younger child and follows her every move with the camera too. I'm done. I'm disgusted. Appalling shame on you Wilkes. Shame on you

this vlog highlights how terribly easy it is for perverts to get footage like this, I'm not saying Wilkes is a pervert but what I am saying is the video needs removing and I will be reporting it, I think it's inappropriate given the current climate

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

I'm back already Jesus Christ why is she filming her child in her costume with the camera pointed right at her bum as she walks

And then films a younger child and follows her every move with the camera too. I'm done. I'm disgusted. Appalling shame on you Wilkes. Shame on you

this vlog highlights how terribly easy it is for perverts to get footage like this, I'm not saying Wilkes is a pervert but what I am saying is the video needs removing and I will be reporting it, I think it's inappropriate given the current climate
Her comments need turning off. The start of this vlog is awful. I actually felt uncomfortable watching it.

The whole vlog is awful and the last 5 minutes she's cut the sound again. She isn't selling the Disney magic she's actually making it appear tragic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched a bit of the teacher trouble vlog and had to switch of. I don’t know if her daughter (baby bear 🙄) cries in it but why would you film that??

I don’t think I’ve ever disliked a vlogger so much! The baby bear nickname, the BORING videos, the calling viewers “bear fam” 🤮🤮🤮 hate all of it!!

Reactions: 4
Her comments need turning off. The start of this vlog is awful. I actually felt uncomfortable watching it.

The whole vlog is awful and the last 5 minutes she's cut the sound again. She isn't selling the Disney magic she's actually making it appear tragic.
Maybe Disney will sue her for misrepresenting the experience of a holiday at their park. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I heard she went to a character meet and greet and the Disney staff said it's the first time they've heard Goofy say "duck off" to a guest....he doesn't like miserable bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think this holiday was about status and showing off. Ellie enjoys swimming and seemed much happier at the pool in France than she does in Florida. Wilkes is moaning constantly about being in pain. Why go? They both knew what to expect, but a beach holiday isn’t as flashy as going to Florida and doing all the extras. Even if she had taken one of Ellie’s friends or even a family friend, you can’t blame Ellie for looking so miserable I wouldn’t want to be going around Disney alone either.

Reactions: 11

Totally disgusting footage of her daughter's bum. Why does she repeatedly film her child in this way? I also noticed she films other people including children. And not just a quick pan round with the camera to show the atmosphere and how busy it is. She actually focusses the camera on other people including children and follows them with the lens. What is she f*cking doing????

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think this holiday was about status and showing off. Ellie enjoys swimming and seemed much happier at the pool in France than she does in Florida. Wilkes is moaning constantly about being in pain. Why go? They both knew what to expect, but a beach holiday isn’t as flashy as going to Florida and doing all the extras. Even if she had taken one of Ellie’s friends or even a family friend, you can’t blame Ellie for looking so miserable I wouldn’t want to be going around Disney alone either.
I think Wilkes’s antics have increased Ellie’s bullying problems to the level she has no friends left.
Even if she did I very much doubt any sensible parent would let Wilkes look after their child for a holiday.
If going on this holiday was all for show then that’s a really stupid waste of a lot of money. Didn’t she say it was for 3 weeks? If it is then what about Ellie’s school? She will have 2 weeks off for Easter and maybe an inset day but I doubt she would have a full 3 weeks off. Also what about Ellie’s homework? When I was a kid I had holiday homework for every single subject so when is Ellie going to get that done.
This is a really stupid vanity holiday and blowing through more cash. I wonder how much of her pay out she has left now

Reactions: 8
I think Wilkes’s antics have increased Ellie’s bullying problems to the level she has no friends left.
Even if she did I very much doubt any sensible parent would let Wilkes look after their child for a holiday.
I hope it’s not true but the way she’s spoken about Ellie’s friends in the past I wouldn’t be surprised. It just seems a shame she has no one to experience the rides with.

Reactions: 2
I hope it’s not true but the way she’s spoken about Ellie’s friends in the past I wouldn’t be surprised. It just seems a shame she has no one to experience the rides with.
We do know that’s wilkes’s involvement with the ingham saga caused her lots of problems at school and we all know what kids can be like at that age especially to girls that don’t fit in and aren’t at the same weight as the other girls

Yes... her camera shooting needs a lot to be desired...and why is everything set to 600 decibel Jazz music...

And of course her joyus insights...

She is no " Ken Dodd" laughter show...

This damn woman grinds my gears so much
She is just another prime example of very bad parenting,
you moan about not having many friends,Really Wilko Why would anyone want to spend precious time with you,
take a good long hard look in the mirror and see the sad nasty and very arrogant reflection looking back at you.
People on tattle know part of my life story and in a way its rather tragic but i dont throw a pity party,and want people to feel sorry for me,
you have to deal with what life throws at you are an absolute Dimwit.You get out of life what you put in.

Reactions: 6
If going on this holiday was all for show then that’s a really stupid waste of a lot of money. Didn’t she say it was for 3 weeks? If it is then what about Ellie’s school? She will have 2 weeks off for Easter and maybe an inset day but I doubt she would have a full 3 weeks off. Also what about Ellie’s homework? When I was a kid I had holiday homework for every single subject so when is Ellie going to get that done.
This is a really stupid vanity holiday and blowing through more cash. I wonder how much of her pay out she has left now
She's such a show off about money. She was banging on about having some VIP experience which cost them ÂŁ100 and meant they were the only ones on a ride or summat, I wasn't really listening tbh. I bet she's one of those awful people who click their fingers at the waiter to get their attention.

Reactions: 10
I think its 2 and half weeks so they'll probably come back at the last minute since they went I think on a Wednesday or Thursday. Still seems overly long considering they look bored already.

Reactions: 3
The first couple of minutes filming is sickening, poor Ellie I would mortified if someone had filmed me wobbleing around like that her age. Then following another child around in in a bathing suit disgraceful what is she thinking? If Ingham filmed that way there would be hell too play.
I can only assume that Wilkes thinks Ellie is still a young child rather than a young adult and sees no harm in it.

The first couple of minutes filming is sickening, poor Ellie I would mortified if someone had filmed me wobbleing around like that her age. Then following another child around in in a bathing suit disgraceful what is she thinking? If Ingham filmed that way there would be hell too play.
I can only assume that Wilkes thinks Ellie is still a young child rather than a young adult and sees no harm in it.
I just don't understand why the camera wasn't pointed upwards, her following that young child with the camera was disgusting

• Sick
I just don't understand why the camera wasn't pointed upwards, her following that young child with the camera was disgusting
I know why doesn't she edit crap out, like you could argue that she wasn't looking at her camera while following Ellie but why not just edit it out! The whole of the vlog felt distasteful and wrong, like when she says Ellie is naked in the room and she says that's why she is not filming her!!!!! What a stupid thing to say on youtube, And when she enters the room catches a blurred glimps of Ellie and says better edit that out! It's dreadful, Is she trying to get men to look at her teenage daughter? She needs to stop body shaming her daughter wether she means to or not.

• Angry
She claims to have worked in the section dealing with investigations into paedophiles - in which case, she should bloody well know better!

Reactions: 9
Someone asked her if she was going to hand her blue badge back for walking 5-6 miles today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.