The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Florida vlogs ! Well they must be the most miserable and ungrateful people in Florida at the moment, if it’s not Ellie moaning it’s Leasa. Funny how on day one she had a scooter to go round in, which again she moans about, and now she seems to be able to walk around ok.

Reactions: 12
I'm bored of them already, i would rather watch a hill walk. Never thought I would be saying that

They don't look excited about anything at all!

Reactions: 6
Is that the scooter making a reappearance? They're ramming food down them like there's no tomorrow

Save some room for later Augustus

I may have misheard but I'm sure whilst Ellie is scoffing a huge ice cream sandwich her gross mother says "are you having another one after that, you might as well as it's free"

Florida vlogs ! Well they must be the most miserable and ungrateful people in Florida at the moment, if it’s not Ellie moaning it’s Leasa. Funny how on day one she had a scooter to go round in, which again she moans about, and now she seems to be able to walk around ok.
because shes lying about how bad her illness make her disabled..she left police force now and got her early retirement by exageratting her health issues and now has to play the story on to make sure she keeps her PIP and blue badge and probably on Income related ESA as well now... Makes me bloody angry watching this,surely we should ALL report her for blue badge and scamming claims....

Watched the majic kingdom vlog today..was bored so looked in! and excuse me!! NO scooter, so today she doesnt need one with all that walking!! she such a bull shitter,just shows and re affirms to me how police force attract the most currupt type pereonalitys people.

Reactions: 9
because shes lying about how bad her illness make her disabled..she left police force now and got her early retirement by exageratting her health issues and now has to play the story on to make sure she keeps her PIP and blue badge and probably on Income related ESA as well now... Makes me bloody angry watching this,surely we should ALL report her for blue badge and scamming claims....

Watched the majic kingdom vlog today..was bored so looked in! and excuse me!! NO scooter, so today she doesnt need one with all that walking!! she such a bull shitter,just shows and re affirms to me how police force attract the most currupt type pereonalitys people.
I agree, how on earth does she quality for PIP and a blue badge. She's been walking round theme parks carrying a camera in front of her. Her daughter has a face like a slapped arse and neither of them seem to be excited or enjoying their holiday. Not very entertaining from a viewers point of view but great for a tattle lol

Reactions: 9
I haven’t really watched the vlogs but skimmed through today’s, is Ellie going on all the ride alone? I can’t imagine it being much fun. Also they both have such a snippy tone with each other. Wilkes is quick to snap at Ellie for the slightest things. Today looking at the map when Ellie said no we’re here (and she was right) Wilkes quickly snapped back saying that yes but they were staying where she pointed. Just seemed really snippy. Don’t see the holiday being worth what’s she’s spent on it, both look miserable. A beach holiday to Spain or somewhere would have suited them more imo.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t really watched the vlogs but skimmed through today’s, is Ellie going on all the ride alone? I can’t imagine it being much fun. Also they both have such a snippy tone with each other. Wilkes is quick to snap at Ellie for the slightest things. Today looking at the map when Ellie said no we’re here (and she was right) Wilkes quickly snapped back saying that yes but they were staying where she pointed. Just seemed really snippy. Don’t see the holiday being worth what’s she’s spent on it, both look miserable. A beach holiday to Spain or somewhere would have suited them more imo.
I think Wilkes has been on a few rides. I'm sure she mentioned going on one in the Harry Potter vlog.

Reactions: 3
I have watched the Florida vlogs (have to admit Florida vlogs are a guilty pleasure of mine) And I kept thinking there is something that doesn't feel right it doesnt flow like it should be doing on a holiday of a lifetime! At first I thought well it's just because there is only the two of them but there is only two of the lodge guys and their vlogs flow perfectly well. I think firstly it's because Wilkes doesn't edit instead of editing out all the awkward zooming in and out and shaking she just leaves it in, Also they don't walk together Ellie is twelve foot Infront of her Mother and they don't communicate with any chemistry at all!

Reactions: 10
I have watched the Florida vlogs (have to admit Florida vlogs are a guilty pleasure of mine) And I kept thinking there is something that doesn't feel right it doesnt flow like it should be doing on a holiday of a lifetime! At first I thought well it's just because there is only the two of them but there is only two of the lodge guys and their vlogs flow perfectly well. I think firstly it's because Wilkes doesn't edit instead of editing out all the awkward zooming in and out and shaking she just leaves it in, Also they don't walk together Ellie is twelve foot Infront of her Mother and they don't communicate with any chemistry at all!
If Wilkes was my mum i wouldn't want to be seen with her especially in that travesty of a hat 😂

what you said is spot on though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ellie seems annoyed with her mum most of the time in that age old teenager fashion. It's not the ideal holiday if Wilkes is as immobile as she makes out she is. It must be fairly miserable if the daughter has to go on the rides on her own, where's the fun in that. Mrs Wilkes is the grown up, she knows her limitations so she should have explained this to her daughter beforehand. They could have booked in a nice beach holiday with some excursions to theme parks. Florida must have cost a fortune and it's pissing me right off too see their miserable grumpy faces and to hear them bickering non stop. They could have even gone somewhere exotic and done snorkeling with I imagine both of them would enjoy given those hot tub vlogs 😂

Reactions: 7
There first visit to one of the universal theme park made it look like dullest most boring theme park ever! She has obsoulutly no artistry in her filming and there is no editing at all.

Ellie seems annoyed with her mum most of the time in that age old teenager fashion. It's not the ideal holiday if Wilkes is as immobile as she makes out she is. It must be fairly miserable if the daughter has to go on the rides on her own, where's the fun in that. Mrs Wilkes is the grown up, she knows her limitations so she should have explained this to her daughter beforehand. They could have booked in a nice beach holiday with some excursions to theme parks. Florida must have cost a fortune and it's pissing me right off too see their miserable grumpy faces and to hear them bickering non stop. They could have even gone somewhere exotic and done snorkeling with I imagine both of them would enjoy given those hot tub vlogs 😂
If this bickering is what we see, imagine what isn't shown??

I don't think snoring is keeping either of them awake to need to sleep in shifts, they just want an excuse to lie in until midday. A thousand dollar nap....Who needs to waste time in the park eh?

Reactions: 5
She's been there before as well a couple of years ago, when Wilkes seemed more mobile and her dad paid, so why the need to go again if she's already seen everything? I know places like Florida and Disney are easy holidays in that sense of there's always stuff to do, but Ellie doesn't even seem excited by any of it. Its like it was more her mums idea to go again.

I think Ellie would have preferred going to somewhere like The Cayman Islands, she could have taken part in watersports, wilkes could have lazed in the sun, visited the spa, Ellie would have more chance of making friends there than at Disney. She must be bored waiting in queues on her own.

Feeling a bit bored so thought I would go back and watch some of their France vlogs just for the giggles. First up is the cobweb cottage 😂

i had forgotten just how rude she was about the place given that the woman who owned it was minding her dogs. When she said "do you actually live like this elaine"

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Feeling a bit bored so thought I would go back and watch some of their France vlogs just for the giggles. First up is the cobweb cottage 😂

i had forgotten just how rude she was about the place given that the woman who owned it was minding her dogs. When she said "do you actually live like this elaine"
Haven't watched any of their latest holiday but I horribly enjoyed the awful French excursion. The horrible cottage. The running out of money. The interminable footage of driving. The pleading for money. It really was like a spoof documentary.

• Haha
Haven't watched any of their latest holiday but I horribly enjoyed the awful French excursion. The horrible cottage. The running out of money. The interminable footage of driving. The pleading for money. It really was like a spoof documentary.
Florida is very similar. You think you're watching victor Meldrum and his wife on holiday. Not a mother and young teen.

(Victor Meldrew is from a TV programme One Foot in The Grave, a very grumpy old man who is never happy with anything and often gets things wrong but never admits it)

• Heart
Florida is very similar. You think you're watching victor Meldrum and his wife on holiday. Not a mother and young teen.

(Victor Meldrew is from a TV programme One Foot in The Grave, a very grumpy old man who is never happy with anything and often gets things wrong but never admits it)
Haha and so was born Leasas new nickname, suits her perfectly

Reactions: 4
New vlog up...I don't know if I can watch it, but then it might help my insomnia. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.