The Wilkes Family #2 Vlog On Or Jog On?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Less than 4 minutes in and utter bollocks...

If she had only edited she would have given her self a talking to.

BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS IT WAS CLEAR FROM THE MATTER OF FACT WAY SHE SAID IT AND ELLIE UNDERSTOOD IT THAT YOU USE IT ALL THE TIME

DONT TALK ABOUT HONESTY WHEN YOU ARE LYING!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Preparing myself to be

BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS BOLLOCKS IT WAS CLEAR FROM THE MATTER OF FACT WAY SHE SAID IT AND ELLIE UNDERSTOOD IT THAT YOU USE IT ALL THE TIME

Lying cow

Reactions: 8

So to clarify, it was a slip of the tongue?

Reactions: 4
She said she had a busy day and didn't edit it out.
Maybe Lady you didn't THINK to edit it out because you have probably related your badge to how you described it and believed others wouldn't bat an eyelid.
Unfortunately given whatever excuse you give and utter drivel your going on about, you showed your true colours.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Does she think people are bleeping stupid!? Anybody with an ounce of sense can see she calls it that all the time. If I’d said the same thing to my daughter she wouldn’t have known what I meant!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Woooaah just started watching again. The paedophile comment was that referencing a certain member of the Ingham family?

Reactions: 4
Lasted just over 5 minutes. Heartless witch.
No remorse, no acceptance of wrong doing. And just repeating what people have said and claimed they’re wrong.
What a vile woman.

Two things that stuck out for me
‘I had a long day and was tired so should have edited betrer’....so no issue with what you said.
And
Claiming (while contradicting the above) that the word just slipped out and it shouldn’t have. So how did Ellie know what it meant?

Lying, stupid cow!
I’m fuming!!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Didn't want to give in to the bullies. Maybe she should stop being a bully. We called this though, there is no way she will take honest responsibility without ifs, ands, and buts thrown in. At least she is getting a better camera.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
duck off ******* is not what she said...they changed their name because the connotations. My oldesr sister is the same age as Wilkes and I have never heard her call anyone that. Not even when younger because it has always been wrong

So basically she didn't apologise straight away because people wouldn't believe her and it would make excuses after excuses. duck off this one said the word dyke was the lowest of the lowest and used at the same time! People don't bloody forget

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s contradicted everything she said in the apology video wtf?? One minutes she’s saying that she used that language because in her work place they all used “black humour” and now she’s saying they had to second guess everything they were saying bc they would get written up for it! 6 mins in and already fuming with her attempts to once again justify her actions instead of taking responsibility. Oh I was tired, oh I’m from a time when that language was acceptable. Get a grip you insufferable fool and own up to your actions without the absolute pity party about all these haters being out to get you!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She's taken what Country Joe has said about the PC brigade and have you never said anything wrong. She did that in her live but it's taken out the context. Responses in Joe's live were I say loads of things in anger...hello Wilkes said it matter of fact. Context matters. Plus even in anger people wouldn't say it

Surely in diversity training which probably was called equal opportunities or something along those lines now it's equality and diversity but she must have done that in the 90s. ...you surely understand why things are offensive. It's not being too PC, it's being right in society.

It was pathetic excuse after excuse, and bloody Ellie has forgiven her. Really for what she clearly didn't think there was anything wrong with calmy reply yes to her asking about the disability badge.

So yes Wilkes another pity party. No, no one is bullying you. They are standing up for a cause. If anyone bullies it's someone who is forever points a finger at a camera at people.

Right at the end..note her talking about an 'odd' man. Yes Wilkes he's probably avoiding being filmed as you tend to film people without their say so. That makes him odd though...here we go again with labelling, name calling whatever!

Reactions: 10
Can you (hand on heart) say that you are all perfect? that you have never said or done anything wrong? Balls to that!
Reading through the threads regarding this family, all of you need to grow up and stop harassing this poor women. She's human just like everyone else, she has thought's and feelings too. So you don't like her?! don't watch, instead of coming here and slagging her off let her get on with her life the way she wants to and you get on with yours. If anyone's a bully, it's you lot.

Have a good day
No one here claims to be perfect, but what we do do is take responsibility for our actions and do not use our former jobs as a means to intimidate and bully people who don’t agree with us. Leasa has reapetdly used her power to intimidate and manipulate people and really is a bully! Once again she said in her speech “I’m free, I can do and say whatever I want”. No remorse. No respect to the people she’s hurt. No empathy.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.