The Wilkes Family #2 Vlog On Or Jog On?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering the same thing. I hope she has bought a decent camera. This phone business isn't the greatest quality, after all. And if Vlogging is going to be the job she described in France. At the rate she is going as an impulse shopper she is going to need that camera and job.

My biggest wish though, is if she could cut down those intro videos. If I don't mute the start it scares my dog and it is just wasted space after you have seen it once. This isn't a Martin Scorsese production, so no need for the intro.
She was supposed to buy a camera ages ago but her excuse was she 'wasn't going to carry a camera around' and that her phone is easier. :rolleyes: No one makes a living vlogging off of a phone though bar a couple of people, and thats only because they do short clips as opposed to full on vlogs.

I don't think she'll get another part-time job either. I think she'll try to get PIP or something else.

Reactions: 4
She was supposed to buy a camera ages ago but her excuse was she 'wasn't going to carry a camera around' and that her phone is easier. :rolleyes: No one makes a living vlogging off of a phone though bar a couple of people, and thats only because they do short clips as opposed to full on vlogs.

I don't think she'll get another part-time job either. I think she'll try to get PIP or something else.
I think she would have a very difficult time getting a job, should the employer do a simple google and/or check her out on social media. Hopefully the cyber trail doesn't hurt Ellie a few years down the road. But then, you can't choose your parent.

Reactions: 4
You see this sort of polite speculation on here shames me and makes me realise what a vile creature I have become.
Elsewhere rumours persist that she has morphed into Fanny Wilkes and is now doing pay per view cam shows on Adultwork dressed in police uniform and pouting at the camera
Brilliant ???

Reactions: 3
She seems to have deleted a lot of the negative comments off her bullshit apology video
YouTube doesn't lie though...you just know something shady is happening when it says X amount of comments and there are only y amount of comments. You know when the a lot of comments have been deleted then something dodgy has occurred...plus the person probably isn't worth their salt. Considering the content of the vlog it doesn't take a genius to find out!

Reactions: 7
The webcam show comment is brilliant ?? gotta fill her time somehow when ellie is at her dads

I agree she will come back with usual “cant let the haters win speech blah blah another load of rubbish pitty me speech “ while im sat at home with money in the bank and alot of the bear fam are struggling single parents i think thats another thing shes upset alot with the keeping talking about money i mean when ellie made that comment “ we got enough of our own “ but guys she has a holiday booked so i think defonitly be back for that wouldnt wanna miss out showing off their holiday will they now

Reactions: 2
She'll be back before she looses her you tube partnership money.

We all know money is the driving force behind anything she does.

I wonder if she will end up or the streets with a actual buskers hat when Ellie's father sees sense.

I doubt it though there are a few housing charities she can scam... we all know she's very good at playing the system... in my mortal opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She'll be back before she looses her you tube partnership money.

We all know money is the driving force behind anything she does.

I wonder if she will end up or the streets with a actual buskers hat when Ellie's father sees sense.

I doubt it though there are a few housing charities she can scam... we all know she's very good at playing the system... in my mortal opinion.
I could see her ranting in a comedy club and trying to pass it off as 'black humour' only to get heckled. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get why now Wilkes used Eye of the tiger in her Instagram stories...it's not just me who thinks Rocky .Sly, then of course Jackie Stallone! Makes perfect sense they could be twins!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing is showing this end, I assume you're in the Uk?

She might have removed it, could go back up again.....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.