Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 3675

Elsewhere on the internet of things an important development has taken place. People claiming to be Mrs Wilkes work colleagues are now posting in support of her. This was received overnight.

Re Granny Wilkes/ Fanny Wilkes/ Ask the Copper / Prevent your daughter turning into a porker and other sections of your forum

I feel the way Leasa is portrayed, treated and referenced on here is a total disgrace. You pathetic stay at home wankers do not know the real Leasa I do. I had the privilege of working alongside Leasa when she worked on transfer in our station. Leasa was a friendly humorous and very knowledgeable member of the force. She was very accomplished at dealing with members of the public. She made no distinction between black and white, young and old. Healthy or ill. She treated them all with equal contempt.

When on desk duty she managed singlehandedly to reduce the amount of crime we dealt with by not recording it. She was an inspiration to many officers. She handled difficult tasks with great ease. She was always able to locate doughnuts when they were required by the relief and her ability to get 2 full mugs of tea from 1 teabag was much admired.

I realise that my trying to portray this lady in a different light will not go down well with you but I felt the need to try to make you appreciate the warm and kind nature of this woman

It was a pleasure to serve alongside her

Sgt Bob Cryer
Sun Hill

• Haha
Reactions: 23
M

Member 177

Controversial here, I'm sure she seen horrific things during her 30 years but it's nothing like what inner city police officers are dealing with daily.
She wasn't forced into policing she chose to join up and has said the pay and pension were the main reasons. Her entitled attitude angers me, she doesn't think of others. Army Service Personnel give up their families for months at a time, Fire fighters put their lives in danger regularly, Paramedics are expected to work miracles with limited kit then see a Dr take credit for the life saved...All of them do a hell of a lot more compared to Wilkes and her 30 years in sleepy Dorset.
If she didn't want to carry on she could have left years ago. She clearly stayed to get this pension and likely a PTSD pay out too.

Reactions: 21

westcoaster

Posting my comment her in case she deletes it.

Words of wisdom - use your editor next time. I think the issue is that you may have been shaming a child. We don't know we didn't see. Sure many make regretful comments but they do not upload them into social media where children from the school may watch and think that it is as funny as you do, further bullying and shaming the victim. What is the school policy on bullying? I may take a look since we know the school in question as you have mentioned it a number of times.

Blaming this on being a police officer. It seems that you often use that occupation as an excuse. I surely hope that you are incorrect and that officers are not trained to be stereotypical. No wonder there are issues with racial profiling and wrongful arrests with people like you in the ranks. I would think that you may have had training to guard against having tunnel vision and such a closed mind. The only good that I can take from this latest example of parental ineptitude is that Elly has another parent and extended family who teaches her what is socially unacceptable and what is not. We see what you are doing. Trying to turn everything around to make you the victim - oh, she was talking about herself, not a child, not a disabled person, not somebody else with pink hair.

You are not a victim. You are a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

westcoaster

Leasa, in case you missed the conversation in the previous forum, this is why I am upset. This is my older brother Gary who was in a horrible car accident when he was 18 and I was 2. It resulted in a brain injury which left him child-like and vulnerable. Your vile comment came about on the 7th anniversary of his death. I spent my life protecting him from people like you.

During his life he was taken advantage of emotionally and financially. The reason I keep an eye on you is because your actions are alike to predators who take advantage of those who are vulnerable and/or empathetic. I understand you have your windfall, and Elly made it known that you now "have enough of your own money," so I understand if you use the excuse that you don't have to take advantage of people because you are now wealthy. How about paying back the people you have taken advantage of in the past?

Just let it be known that you are being watched in ways you haven't imagined. You are not fooling everyone.

To any of her supporters coming by and expecting bullies and death threats. The only person being a bully and making threats to "fall of the earth," is the person currently using you to pump up her ego. Don't be fooled again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ahhahahahahe bsz

She’s talking about getting back involved in the ingham situation. For gods sake they all need to step back and allow Jess and the other girls story to be told without them trying to take the limelight. It’s not a fkn game. If the really believed in the cause they would be pointing people to Jess’s videos, not making their own repeating what she’s said in hers and making up bullshit. They take away from Jess’s case rather than building it up. Can’t imagine how she feels knowing she’s been through this and all these low life YouTubers are using it for their own personal growth. Disgusting.

She’s also just referred to a school child as a dumpling on legs! She’s not much of a looker herself and defo not in a position to talk about other people’s weight. Vile woman

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

It's me

Iconic Member
Just so you aware. Wilkes may think her popularity has soared today. The Hinch/ Cleaning instagrammer thread got derailed slightly with her named mentioned. I may have accidentally on purpose suggested people watch the vlog wet and wild! They were very impressed. As any person would be.

• Haha
M

Member 177

"Cherished" number plate. It's all about status symbols to her!! It's pathetic.
I was given a personalised number plate for my 21st, it honestly isn't a big deal anymore. So many people have them now it's not an "exclusive" thing.

The only reason she's no longer wanting to daily vlog is because now she has money she's out spending, online spending, suddenly seeing people again. The Bear Fam are being made redundant. She used them to play with until something better came along. The vlog yesterday was to show off about what's new. Why buy a vlogging camera if you don't want to vlog? It's just another status symbol in the life of Granny.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Member 3675

You see this sort of polite speculation on here shames me and makes me realise what a vile creature I have become.
Elsewhere rumours persist that she has morphed into Fanny Wilkes and is now doing pay per view cam shows on Adultwork dressed in police uniform and pouting at the camera

• Haha
  • Wow

westcoaster

Didn't want to give in to the bullies. Maybe she should stop being a bully. We called this though, there is no way she will take honest responsibility without ifs, ands, and buts thrown in. At least she is getting a better camera.

• Angry

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
One thing though, how many of Ellie’s bullying problems are because of her mother. If anyone else at her school sees Wilkes vlogs it’s probably really embarrassing for her. Being called Baby Bear on camera etc
We know there was issues last year as her friends were Ingham fans and one of them doxxed Wilkes and Ellie was bullied for her mother being involved then
Can u imagine it
Baby bear do do do do do do
Baby bear do do do do do do
Mamas nips do do do do do do
Mamas nips do do do do do do

• Haha
  • Wow

Ahhahahahahe bsz

Can you (hand on heart) say that you are all perfect? that you have never said or done anything wrong? Balls to that!
Reading through the threads regarding this family, all of you need to grow up and stop harassing this poor women. She's human just like everyone else, she has thought's and feelings too. So you don't like her?! don't watch, instead of coming here and slagging her off let her get on with her life the way she wants to and you get on with yours. If anyone's a bully, it's you lot.

Have a good day
No one here claims to be perfect, but what we do do is take responsibility for our actions and do not use our former jobs as a means to intimidate and bully people who don’t agree with us. Leasa has reapetdly used her power to intimidate and manipulate people and really is a bully! Once again she said in her speech “I’m free, I can do and say whatever I want”. No remorse. No respect to the people she’s hurt. No empathy.

Reactions: 16

Bubu

Chatty Member
Can I just say that when I go to bed tonight and close my eyes and see the mental image of granny Wilkes tit hanging down I will be blaming @It's me

That video needs to go viral, I can’t go through this alone

• Haha

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Endurance holiday - Dont forget your blue badge so you can get a good space close to the activity centre don't want to wear yourself out before you've even started.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
Taken from Dorset County council website on blue badge eligibility-

Who automatically qualifies?
You won't need to be assessed for a badge if:
  • you receive Disability Living Allowance (DLA) at the Higher Rate of Mobility
  • you receive Personal Independence Payment (PIP) and scored 8 points or more for 'Moving Around'
  • you're registered blind (severely sight-impaired)
  • you receive a War Pensioners Mobility Supplement
  • you've received a lump sum benefit (within tariff's 1-8) of the Armed/Reserve Forces Compensation Scheme, and have been certified as having a permanent and substantial disability effecting mobility
  • you're applying on behalf of someone who has a significant cognitive impairment (profound autism, severe learning disabilities, advanced dementia etc.) and it is dangerous for them, or others, to walk long distances
Who else qualifies?
Following an assessment, you may also qualify if:
  • you have a permanent and substantial disability, which means that you are unable to walk, or are unable to walk far, without experiencing extreme difficulty (excessive pain, breathlessness, etc.)
  • you drive a specially adapted vehicle with modifications/adaptations, and have a severe disability in both arms
  • you're applying on behalf of a child under three years old, who has a specific medical condition, which means that they must always be accompanied by bulky medical equipment, or always need to be kept near to a vehicle, so that they can be treated, or be quickly driven to a place where they can be treated, such as hospital

So if she's claiming that the badge went through in two hours and she didn't need an assessment then she is either getting high rate DLA or PIP and that's how she got awarded one. To get 8 points on PIP -
  1. Can stand and then move unaided more than 20 metres but no more than 50 metres. 8 points
Walking the dog everyday for a mile plus other walking around on top is certainly more than 50 metres. Absolute mockery it's people like her who give people with invisible illnesses a bad name

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I think she may close to the point of spending the lump sum. I have felt that she exaggerated about the amount because it didn't add up with her local pension website.

She did a backhand insult to the posh car dealership saying she didn't think they were shady, BUT, may not have done an inspection to know the tires and brakes needed replacing/work. She is assuming they are not shady, just stupid. I would find it difficult to find a reputable used car dealership that does not inspect the cars they buy.

Maybe Wilkes absence of "creativity" has something to do with burning through a good part of her lump sum in a month. She is already complaining about the cost of the car upkeep.

It is good she is investing the remaining money in a bond she cannot recall the name of. If that is true and not the exaggerated amount.
I thought the car thing was so wierd. She's only had it a few months hasn't she? I'd be mighty pissed off if the brakes & tyres were already needing replaced. I imagine she swanned in waving her cash and wanted the car there and then without even asking for a full service history.
She is investing the £3.50 she has left in premium bonds.
She is looking to hire a mobility scooter at Disney as she can't walk for very long. It was quite funny when she said she would hire a 'madgescooter' - and said for those who don't know Madge is a character in Benidorm' who has a disability scooter but DOESN'T NEED IT AS THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER! A rare moment of self awareness I thought. :LOL:

• Haha