The White Lotus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried watching season 1 very recently and couldn't even get through the first episode, felt like a chore. Then I read somewhere that season 2 was its own thing basically, with only Jennifer Coolidge's character returning. Plus, I heard about it being set in Italy, so I decided to check it out and LOVED it. These characters are all pathetic in their own ways but in everyone there is something that you can relate to in one way or another. Also, I loved Meghann Fahy in The Bold Type and I'm glad more people are recognizing her talent.

Reactions: 8
I just finished binging both series - really enjoyed them. Spent about 5 episodes wracking my brain as to where I recognised Ethan from, then it finally hit me - he was the hot soldier in Sherlock 'The hounds of Baskerville'.

Reactions: 2
I thought he was the worst character! Awful over the top acting and completely unbelievable. He seemed like a cliched character from a college student made film!!

QUOTE="ls240898, post: 13360807, member: 96051"]
QUOTE="ls240898, post: 13360807, member: 96051"]
i think it was never confirmed but if you read between the lines - Essex boy on holiday with his well-spoken “uncle” and Italian/French men plus being caught with his “uncle” and said the “uncle” pulled him out a deep hole (drugs, mental health?) the clues are all there
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
I saw a TikTok theory that there are going to be 7 seasons set around the 7 deadly sins. First series was Greed and second was lust. Third series I think is in Tokyo. Johnny Knoxville let slip that he and Mike White had been there recently.

I would love to see Daphne back. The actress was so powerful.

I'm sure Tanyas murder was solved, Portia knew exactly where she had been and who she was with. And the lad warned her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw a TikTok theory that there are going to be 7 seasons set around the 7 deadly sins. First series was Greed and second was lust. Third series I think is in Tokyo. Johnny Knoxville let slip that he and Mike White had been there recently.

I would love to see Daphne back. The actress was so powerful.

I'm sure Tanyas murder was solved, Portia knew exactly where she had been and who she was with. And the lad warned her.
I’d actually like to see Portia back. Johnny Knoxville is a surprisingly good actor, was great in Reboot (basically playing himself but still).

I enjoyed the speech Mike White gave at the Golden Globes when he said everyone in the room passed on the show

Thailand next! Didn’t someone in this thread have a theory about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i finally binged both and absolutely loved it!

i liked both seasons and although 2 was better i did miss armond's chaotic energy 😂

and cameron is nice to look at of course, but damn, ethan 😍

After seeing Murray Bartlett’s amazing performance in The Last of Us, I will have to revisit series 1 to watch him as Armand, a character I really liked. He’s an incredible actor

Reactions: 7
I loved both seasons but I think I'm the only person who preferred season 1! Probably because of Armand - he was amazing 😍

Reactions: 5
I loved both seasons but I think I'm the only person who preferred season 1! Probably because of Armand - he was amazing 😍
i preferred season 1 too! the second one didn’t really come alive until the last two episodes for me - and i felt the absence of an armand type character massively.

i can’t wait to see what cast they get for the third one!

Reactions: 5