The White Lotus

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people saying maybe she gets left some money after Tanya mentioned her in s2, or she comes back as the rich guest?
I wondered that. Or she just gets another job within the same chain of hotels.

Reactions: 3
Just joining this thread as just finished both seasons back to back. Absolutely love it. Belinda was amazing, I’d love her to come back in the next series. I quite liked Portia and her wacky 90s get up, she was the kind of normal one it felt like. Not gonna lie I was swooning over Albie! I know he was a total sap but a handsome one 😁

Looking forward to the next series 🤩

Reactions: 4
Just why would you go to all that effort to kill Tanya? Surely there would be easier ways than taking her to your house where you have pics of yourself and her husband just lying about?

Albie was the most annoying, so obviously the mark. But I guess they don't teach that at Stanford.

Reactions: 4
Loved both series of this. Had me hooked from the start. Can't wait to see what comes next

Reactions: 6
Season 3 is written and coming 2025

So gutted that it’s 2025. Rumours flying around Harry Styles will be in it which i would hate! Jack Black also rumoured which I wouldn’t mind

Reactions: 5
So gutted that it’s 2025. Rumours flying around Harry Styles will be in it which i would hate! Jack Black also rumoured which I wouldn’t mind
Oh I'd hate both of those, one of its strengths is the actors haven't been super A list famous. It hasn't needed celebs to attract people, the quality was enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Really enjoyed both series but I think overall series 1 was better than 2. Loved the hotel managers in both.

• Heart
Casting I saw when I googled:

Jason Isaacs, Parker Posey, Lalisa Manobal (Lisa from blackpink), Leslie Bibb, Michelle Monaghan, Aimee Lou Wood, Dom Hetrakul, Tayme Thapthimthong, Christian Friedel, Julian Kostov, Morgana O’Reilly, Lek Patravadi, Shalini Peiris, Carrie Coon, Scott Glenn, Francesca Corney, Nicholas Duvernay, Arnas Fedaravičius, Natasha Rothwell, Walton Goggins, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Sarah Catherine Hook, and Sam Nivola.

Jason Isaacs, Parker Posey, Lalisa Manobal (Lisa from blackpink), Leslie Bibb, Michelle Monaghan, Aimee Lou Wood, Dom Hetrakul, Tayme Thapthimthong, Christian Friedel, Julian Kostov, Morgana O’Reilly, Lek Patravadi, Shalini Peiris, Carrie Coon, Scott Glenn, Francesca Corney, Nicholas Duvernay, Arnas Fedaravičius, Natasha Rothwell, Walton Goggins, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Sarah Catherine Hook, and Sam Nivola.
I like Jason Isaacs, have not heard of most of the others which is good as the characters are more believable when they aren’t huge names.

Wally Goggy! no way.

I swear the casting is so random, but seems to work.

Already looking forward to season 3 just for Morganna O Reilly. She was a brilliant character in Neighbours ten years ago and I hope being on here helps her crack mainstream.

Reactions: 1