The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got back from a week in Spain and I’m delighted to come home to hot weather! Off until Monday so I’m going to finish my holiday on the costa del garden 😎

Reactions: 2
It is so humid 😩 waste of time doing my hair this morning as it's gone all puffy and frizzy and looks a mess in this humidity.

My car said 23.5 at 7.30 this morning! It feels a lot hotter than that already though

Reactions: 3
I was starting to wonder if I had the new variant covid as I'm so damp at present, it's impossible to sleep properly at night. Cool shower soon then another one if I can't get my temp down

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve just come home from Spain where it was same temp but it feels worse here! At least we can finally use the air con unit we bought back in June 😅

It just hits differently here because I think it's pretty humid, our homes and spaces aren't built for the heat so retain it meaning there's no escape from it. The tube/transport is hot at the best of times...it's like an inferno at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Ok so today I’m actually enjoying the heatwave! Had a day of being sweaty and a right grouch, but woke up this morning and it all felt quite nice sitting in the garden with the birds and a brew😊
Bbq planned for tomorrow…may be the last one of the year so no more moaning from me! 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ok so today I’m actually enjoying the heatwave! Had a day of being sweaty and a right grouch, but woke up this morning and it all felt quite nice sitting in the garden with the birds and a brew😊
Bbq planned for tomorrow…may be the last one of the year so no more moaning from me! 🤣
Actually I went to the park earlier and the weather was far more tolerable sitting underneath a tree than being in the house

I’ve decided I prefer to be cold! Hot weather you can go now thanks 🙏 snuggling in a blanket, hot drinks and stews now please. Thank you for listening…. Now make it COLD!!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve decided I prefer to be cold! Hot weather you can go now thanks 🙏 snuggling in a blanket, hot drinks and stews now please. Thank you for listening…. Now make it COLD!!! 😂
Would you be interested in moving to Antartica with me? You'd never have to be 'hot' again. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually got into a heated debate (pun not intended) with my coworkers as my boss said there could be enough budget for the engineering team go for a rest & retreat week abroad and 70% of the team think Portugal/Spain would be amazing, rent a villa, enjoy the sunshine etc. But then there's the 30%, of which I'm a part of, who think that sun holiday sounds nightmarish and are insisting a remote snow cabin in one of the Scandinavian countries is a much better option.

I've noticed a trend, that those of us who are fighting for the cold holiday are the introverts and we all happen to be gamers as well lol. Oh well, more hot chocolate for us I guess?

Would you be interested in moving to Antartica with me? You'd never have to be 'hot' again. :giggle:
You are welcome to join me and my other three coworkers who want to stay in a remote cabin, drink hot chocolate and play cozy games lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually got into a heated debate (pun not intended) with my coworkers as my boss said there could be enough budget for the engineering team go for a rest & retreat week abroad and 70% of the team think Portugal/Spain would be amazing, rent a villa, enjoy the sunshine etc. But then there's the 30%, of which I'm a part of, who think that sun holiday sounds nightmarish and are insisting a remote snow cabin in one of the Scandinavian countries is a much better option.

I've noticed a trend, that those of us who are fighting for the cold holiday are the introverts and we all happen to be gamers as well lol. Oh well, more hot chocolate for us I guess?

You are welcome to join me and my other three coworkers who want to stay in a remote cabin, drink hot chocolate and play cozy games lol
I'm there!
Being outdoors is over rated

Reactions: 4

That would be absolutely amazing 🤩 can you imagine? Log burner… thick jumpers and marshmallows 😝
---
I have never and by the way I do not judge anyone that does! Paid to go to somewhere hot lol
I am probably so narky about the heat because I have a dog 🤦‍♀️ he is being such a drama queen lol he has fur big deal 🤨 I have kankles that are painfully swollen 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
I'm now on the sofa, my upstairs feels like a 1000 degrees, downstairs feels cool and bearable, like I can breath.

🙋‍♀️😵💫 me and the dog! Husband in spare room snoring (bless him 🤨)
OMG hilarious, you're a much better person than me, oh and clearly tolerant :D
---
I'm now on the sofa, my upstairs feels like a 1000 degrees, downstairs feels cool and bearable, like I can breath.
Well the bright side of things, cooler weather is coming soon, just not cold enough. Here I thought everyone but me loved summer.