The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just brought my glove, hat and scarf box out of storage after packing it away for winter a few weeks back. Says it all!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just brought my glove, hat and scarf box out of storage after packing it away for winter a few weeks back. Says it all!
This is why I don't have a winter/summer wardrobe, or put clothes away, I wear the same stuff, just layer up, or not!

Reactions: 5
At the end of May, I removed the winter part of my duvet. I’ve been sleeping terribly for the last week or so — I realised it’s because it’s been so cold! I’ve put the sheet back on tonight. 🥶

Reactions: 4
I prefer this compared to the high 30s we had 2 years ago (I get stressed about the dog in those temps) but the constant rain is getting me down. Everything is mossy and soggy.

I just would like 17 all year, dry.

Fanx.

I prefer this compared to the high 30s we had 2 years ago (I get stressed about the dog in those temps) but the constant rain is getting me down. Everything is mossy and soggy.

I just would like 17 all year, dry.

Fanx.
Agree! If it gets to hot I'll be back here moaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I didn't like those high 30s the past couple of years but something above 20 would be nice rather than this rainy crap. I've worn summer clothes for less than a week this year, and we are not far off the Summer Solstice 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
The wind, rain and constant grey is miserable. Feels like we just have the same crap year round now. Mild, grey, wet and windy.

Reactions: 7
I'll admit it's been a bit parky round my way but I'd sooner this than weird unnatural heatwaves where every one moans (on here also )they're going to die or simply explode because it's so hot. I'm great with really hot weather tbf but a load aren't. Comments on here have been laughable when it gets a bit hot.

2 years ago in May the ground up here was bone dry 4 feet down. Thats completely unnatural and unsustainable tbf. I'm not even big on eco stuff but that's very concerning. Be careful what you wish for.

Reactions: 2
TBF I got a bit carried away on my prior post but it'd been a long morning.
I'd imagine we'll still get some kind of summer hopefully just not "weird hot".

At the end of May, I removed the winter part of my duvet. I’ve been sleeping terribly for the last week or so — I realised it’s because it’s been so cold! I’ve put the sheet back on tonight. 🥶
Removed my hurricane candle from the top of my chest of drawers start of May and replaced it with my fan, shouldn't have bothered. Still cosy candle weather!

Reactions: 3
I’m an autumn/winter lover and even I’m sick of this weather now. I’ve had to get some of my winter jumpers/jackets back out which I’d previously vacuum packed away 🥶

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Exactly. We don't need extreme heat, but just a bit of warmth would be nice. 23 degrees with a gentle breeze would be nice. But I'm forecast 48 hrs of rain at the weekend 😂👍