The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could literally feel my face burning on the drive home again. Need to be more careful about putting suncream on my face when I leave work.

Although it was pissing down with rain on my drive in this morning 🤷‍♀️

Here in Newcastle wed and Thur were both overcast when everyone else was enjoying the sun! I was gutted lol. Was warm but just dull! Today is pretty sunny and warm… so far lol

Friday I had to get my fleece blanket out today I'm sweating my tits off got to love the great British weather 🤣

Reactions: 1
I've been in bed with Covid since Friday and just assumed I felt too hot due to that 🤦‍♀️ Hoping I'm shot of it before next week's last gasp of summer arrives.

I pre booked two indoor activities for the weekend thinking we'd have the usual weekend down pours...So the only nice weekend we've had the kids have spent indoors 🥴.

I have been to tesco this morning and bought a massively reduced inflatable pool. We are seizing this last bit of sun !!

Oh christ almighty the stupidly ridiculous warm weather is starting up again. This is the craziness of our weather. Last week it was high teens, this week it's high 20s.

The worst thing about the heat in September is not being able to open the windows for fear of letting in those horrid massively sized eight legged monsters 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Already fed up with this hot weather. It’s September, last week it was cold and raining now it’s 26 degrees. Uh ok. couldn’t have had this a month ago no ?? grr

Ugggggh thought we'd seen the last of this sweaty bollock weather. I want Autumn/Winter now pleaaaase

Got a wedding to go to on Saturday, what the eff do I wear in 30 degree heat? I am a size 22 so it's already tricky finding nice summer clothes, let alone ones formal enough for a wedding.

• Heart
Ugggggh thought we'd seen the last of this sweaty bollock weather. I want Autumn/Winter now pleaaaase

Got a wedding to go to on Saturday, what the eff do I wear in 30 degree heat? I am a size 22 so it's already tricky finding nice summer clothes, let alone ones formal enough for a wedding.
Asos curve? They have some lovely wrap dresses that look cool and dressy. Dress them up with accessories.

Currently 28 here and no breeze whatsoever. I feel all gross and sweaty and I haven't left the house today as I am working from home. I wouldn't mind if it was the odd day but this is meant to go on for a week with likely 31 degree heat on Wednesday 🥵

No - far too hot for me today 🥵 Felt sick and faint when I picked up my son from school this afternoon. Zero energy. Hate this. Yesterday was ok, but it’s crossed my threshold today. Looks like it’s gradually cooling down as the week goes on thankfully. I like it dry and blue sky, but just not this hot and oppressive.

Lying on my sofa enjoying a cool breeze coming in from the garden. Didn't venture outside today but the house didn't feel too hot.

Hope every person that moaned about the lovely mild summer we were having is enjoying themselves in this bleeping HELLISH SAUNA

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s bloody boiling. First day back to school for the children, I thought I’d have a sit under the umbrella at some stage and read my book, which hasn’t happened for the whole summer. Cue work starting in neighbours garden. The noise of the bloody tile/slab cutter was like being at an eight hour dental appointment. Jeez and it will be the same for the next few days. Typical. I hope it pissed down tomorrow. But it won’t.

I bleeping hate English hot weather 😩 the older I get the more I can’t stand it! Was getting excited about autumn brewing, and then… wham, we get hit with a heatwave. I didn’t get any of my summer clothes out of the loft this year and got away with T-shirts and leggings… this week is a challenge though, I’ve got nothing to wear and I refuse to get anything down from the loft for just one week. Indian summer don’t you dare even think about it 🥵

I’m so happy that I booked this week to go on a staycation in the UK. Perfect timing and also have 3 weeks off in total