The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in Tesco and looked wistfully at the long cardigans and a nice olive green one came home with me. I may have also bought hot chocolate. With all these drizzly rainy days all i want to do is curl up in warm clothes with a book and a hot drink :ROFLMAO: I did want more sun last week but feel like i’ve acclimatised to Autumn now it’s been 5 weeks of rain. Summer, you had your chance but blew it.

I do wonder if we’ll get a warn September instead :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I was in Tesco and looked wistfully at the long cardigans and a nice olive green one came home with me. I may have also bought hot chocolate. With all these drizzly rainy days all i want to do is curl up in warm clothes with book and a hot drink :ROFLMAO: I did want more sun last week but feel like i’ve acclimatised to Autumn now it’s been 5 weeks of rain. Summer, you had your chance but blew it.

I'm one of those folks who don't pack away summer clothes, just wear the same stuff but less layers when it's warm! All I want is just a few days of it being dry! It's blowing a hooley down here and drizzly!

Reactions: 2
I was in Tesco and looked wistfully at the long cardigans and a nice olive green one came home with me. I may have also bought hot chocolate. With all these drizzly rainy days all i want to do is curl up in warm clothes with a book and a hot drink :ROFLMAO: I did want more sun last week but feel like i’ve acclimatised to Autumn now it’s been 5 weeks of rain. Summer, you had your chance but blew it.

I have despised the last few years of warm September/October months😖 I really hope it’s not like that this year but I have a feeling it will be! Sometimes I feel like we go straight from summer to winter without a proper autumn and it’s my favourite season so would hate it being skipped🫠

Reactions: 3
I love this weather. It's annoying to have to put on socks and the hoodie in the summer, yes. But what's worse would be the heatwave. We had the heatwaves 5 summers in a row and I'm done. I'm enjoying cooler weather and also a bonus when it's not that sunny, I don't have to close the curtains to be able to see my computer screen when working or in the evening when watching TV.

First summer the garden isn't a bleeping mess either, usually everything is dead and brown at this point. It's lush and green now and I don't have to water it everyday :m

Reactions: 8
I love this weather. It's annoying to have to put on socks and the hoodie in the summer, yes. But what's worse would be the heatwave. We had the heatwaves 5 summers in a row and I'm done. I'm enjoying cooler weather and also a bonus when it's not that sunny, I don't have to close the curtains to be able to see my computer screen when working or in the evening when watching TV.

First summer the garden isn't a bleeping mess either, usually everything is dead and brown at this point. It's lush and green now and I don't have to water it everyday :m
Its 26 next Thursday for me 🙃

I’ve had to get a pair of long pyjamas out, they were all vacuum packed away so all I had was my short summer ones but I’m freezing 😂

Reactions: 1
Don't worry, it will be high 20s next week and maybe we'll have a few days of high heat, then we'll wish for this rain and dreariness again haha.

I need the heat, some heat. I can’t let autumn come with no sun 😭 it’s going to be longest winter ever!!
heated blanket on this eve and heating went on in the morning for a hour

We usually leave the windows open all day on Saturdays to get some air through the house. Ended up closing them mid afternoon as me and Mr B were too cold 🤦‍♀️. Of course the kids were running about in shorts all day saying they were too warm 🙄

I need the heat, some heat. I can’t let autumn come with no sun 😭 it’s going to be longest winter ever!!
heated blanket on this eve and heating went on in the morning for a hour
The lack of light in the early mornings and evenings at winter is awful. I am no fan of that at all. Not something I'm looking forward to. There are definite negatives to winter that I despise. At least in summer it's mostly the horrible heat and humidity I despise, along with sunshine for consecutive days along with the dryness. I actually wouldn't mind the opportunity to live abroad somewhere with ideal weather during the winter months. Somewhere that's not hot, that has some rain and the cold doesn't cut through you like it does in this country.

Sunny today and just got my washing out that’s been on the airer since yesterday and still bloody wet 😭. Blowing nicely in the breeze

I hated last years heatwave but think I’m getting a bit fed up of the rain now. Can’t wait to go on holiday soon!

It was meant to get better from today, instead I’ve got a cold and it’s still raining. Genuinely feels like October!

It was meant to get better from today, instead I’ve got a cold and it’s still raining. Genuinely feels like October!
I wore black leggings under my dress today, and also chelsea boots. Felt like I was wearing my usual Autumn clothes again.

Meant to be 25C on Thursday where I am. I'm also convinced I got sunburn on the drive home tonight 😂

ETA Well I clearly didn't read the text properly before posting this GIF 😂

• Haha