The Weather #2 Meteorology moaning 🥵🔥☀️🔥

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night I went onto the balcony to get some cool air (I don't usually do this because there are flies and dangly spiders that gather around the lights). It was such a relief. Can't believe I never noticed the neighbour's glow in the dark gnomes before, though. That was a bit of a shock. 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm still enjoying the weather. The only thing I'm not enjoying is all the sweating which stops me from doing anything work related as it's just really uncomfortable 😭

Reactions: 3
I had a lovely cool shower before I ran my toddlers bath. Let myself drip dry and enjoyed feeling cold for all of about ten mins. Back to sweating now.

Reactions: 2
Last night at this time it was breezy, tonight it is still as duck. Horrific.

Reactions: 1
The pros of working in a nice cool supermarket is being nice and cool. Sadly im off today and tomorrow so no hiding in the chiller to cool down! Went to the cinema today and it was lovely and cool.

Reactions: 5
I have thick hair, and hate walking around with wet hair, so I have to dry it. This morning I was sweating buckets after drying it, even on the coolest setting. May as well have not bothered showing, ha ha.

I opened my windows an hour ago as there is a bit of wind near me now so I thought it would be good to let some breeze in. However now the whole house stinks of manure because the farmers have been spreading muck :sick: I know they have to, and I chose to live in a suburb near farms, but sometimes on a hot day the smell can be VILE. Bleugh.

Also my local forecast seems to have pushed back the rain prediction until Tuesday now and I can’t see the thunder warning… I really hope we get some rain soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit fed up with not sleeping
Theyre dredging the harbour at night , bloody noisy can't shut window too hot add to that neighbours wind chimes from Satan
Then in morning multiple kids screaming, banging, mum yelling multiple dogs barking
Roll on thunder and rain due Monday

Reactions: 2
Last few days been up at 4.30am so was hoping for a early night, our usually quiet neighbours have music playing and outside lots of chatting
Wondering if I’ll just boil to death with the window closed 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.