Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She’s definitely quieter on social media than she used to be. Instagram Stories are rare these days, and she used to be quite prolific. At one point I thought she was going to sell out and become yet another #ad #gifted freebie grabbing Instamum (she did complain once that she really regretted her decision not to do adverts because she could see other people were coining it!) but actually, she hasn’t.

I do wonder if there’s more to wilfs behaviour - rather than him just being ‘spirited’
I won’t lie, I’ve thought the same thing. He does seem to be a rather... tricky character! But I’m biased because my son was seriously hard work as a toddler, really very difficult, and turned out to be autistic. I think when you have a child who isn’t neurotypical, you tend to notice children with traits everywhere.

Reactions: 1

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I like her; she’s transparent with ads and gifted items and seems fairly relatable/real. However, I really thought Jude (wilf also) whingey videos we’re just so bloody irritating. It’s not something I like really. Seeing kids having tantrums, and it makes them seem spoilt even from a 3 second snippet..

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
I unfollowed her home account as fed up with affiliates and no advert markings. Her unmumsy account is pretty boring now as well.

LittleMy

VIP Member
My (almost) 2 and a half year old is tricky and blows up for minor things especially if he doesn’t get something immediately or gets told no, but he can communicate to us his wants/needs. He’s very different to his 4 year old brother in that way (diagnosed with autism earlier this year, been through speech therapy etc). I sometimes think I see autism traits in him but not sure if I’m overanalysing him because of his brother or if it’s typical 2 year old behaviour. He does a lot of things his brother never did at that age and still doesn’t, but then no two people with autism are the same. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Can’t say I’ve thought that about Wilf though, personally. He just seems like a very strong-willed child to me, but I haven’t seen enough of him to think that really. Just a few stories.

Boredofthem

She is no different from any other instamum, sharing all the details of her sons' upbringing, warts and all, without their consent - good luck when they grow up and it's there for the world to see.
This is so true. I always try and think how I’d feel having my childhood sold.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Agreed. I can’t believe how much she indulges the youngest one. I think she knows how much she does because she always tries to make light of it and make it seem funny, however I do think she’s just lost all control with him and kind of given up.
Yeah I actually like her but the whole thing about Jude and Wilf being difficult personalities makes me sad, esp with Wilf seems like he definitely rules the roost. Henry seen as the golden child

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
I love Unmumsy mum and read all her blog posts when my little girl was first born. Helped me realise that it was ok that I found parenting hard work. Also love man vs baby. He just seems like a down to earth Yorkshire man.
I liked him until he jumped on the tattle band wagon, unfollowed after that!