Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamchat

She's great.. Not sold out on adds or become some social media wanker. Totally love the house renovation posts too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Libertine

VIP Member
I used to like her, then when they bought that house and spent most of the time bitching about the decor and how awful it all was, it annoyed me and made me very sad, that was someone’s home, they lived there a long time by the look of it, and it was in pretty good condition considering it’s age.
This is a pet peeve of mine with loads of Instagram accounts that move house or brand themselves as an interiors account.

You bought a house from an elderly person and are surprised it doesn’t have instagrammable interiors? Need to complain the gardens are run down and the decor is dated? Please. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Absolutely love her. Witty, intelligent, measured and honest. I'm rooting for her to get her hot water back 😂

Reactions: 5

Boredofthem

I don’t agree with posting any pics of your kids online and I don’t allow anyone to post pics of mine , that said in comparison to others she’s careful about what she posts. She’s frustrated and made a mistake , that she owned up to

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
My daughter is 2 and a half (nearly) she has the worst temper Iv ever encountered right now...pretty sure it’s just them being 2 and frustrated at the world 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 I’m glad she shows this...makes me feel normal!

grumpycat

VIP Member
I like her. I genuinely think she’s relatable and honest. I think they struggle with the youngest and she’s very honest about it. I didn’t agree with the filming of the tantrum but she did apologise and realise that was a boundary crossed there. I wouldn’t say she spoils him because everyone’s idea of spoiling is different.

either way, I think all her ads are quite well done and you won’t see her flogging razors or crap. I mostly despise when Instagrammers are gifted house stuff but all her stuff I dig

Treesy19

VIP Member
Sarah seems lovely, I’ve loved her books and she genuinely seems like great fun. She comes across as grounded too

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
He is 50 times ruder than anyone on here. I can't deal with him. My 'lips pucker like an arsehole' when I see him pop up anywhere. Also can't deal with him speaking on behalf of women, particularly mums and meghan markle. I'd tolerate a thousand FODs over him any day.

• Haha

SwigPill

She’s lovely. I like that she shows the not so glorious side of parenting. Unlike others who are all sunshine & rainbows and perfect moments. She keeps it real.

Reactions: 4

Lollipop1990

I used to really like her but recently I get the feeling something has shifted. Maybe my eyes are just more open now to the subtleties of Instagram but the oh Wilf is starting to get annoying as are the Henry favourite child posts. She may be great at declaring adverts etc but she's still selling their childhoods.
This!! I think people forget she’s selling their childhoods! Other instagrammers get ripped apart for this and she’s doing exactly the same but gets away with it because she doesn’t do as many ads? Makes no difference in my eyes.

LunaArthur

I think she’s great, very down to earth and relatable. The tantrum videos didn’t bother me, we’ve all been there, but I appreciated that she explained her reasons for deleting them. It’s really admirable to be able to admit when you’ve made a mistake.

Lollipop1990

Used to love her. Unfollowed about 6 months ago because her youngest 2 are just spoilt brats. I didn’t want to keep seeing photos of them having strops.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
This!! I think people forget she’s selling their childhoods! Other instagrammers get ripped apart for this and she’s doing exactly the same but gets away with it because she doesn’t do as many ads? Makes no difference in my eyes.
I’ve not thought about it like that. When it comes to profiting off her children; she’s one of the worst of them for sure. Books and Stories every day, those children have been captured and shared every step of the way. She still does ads, she gets paid for them, she’s still selling books and making appearances based on being their mother.

Noseynora91

What are peoples thoughts? I think she seems normal, quite funny. But this whole filming your son while he’s having a tantrum is rubbing me the wrong way! Anyone else?

Becclo44

VIP Member
Used to love her. Unfollowed about 6 months ago because her youngest 2 are just spoilt brats. I didn’t want to keep seeing photos of them having strops.
Agreed. I can’t believe how much she indulges the youngest one. I think she knows how much she does because she always tries to make light of it and make it seem funny, however I do think she’s just lost all control with him and kind of given up.

Treesy19

VIP Member
I do like unmummsy mum, she takes the piss & doesn’t take it too seriously but she’s an actual author too, so she’s not just selling her soul to the gram because she can’t be arsed to get a proper job like all the other mummy influencers.
Yep I agree. She’s actually a good writer too. You can tell she’s put her absolute best into those 3 books and it shows. Like, you can tell that she always had writing in her.

She hasn’t fallen into the bear trap of the London clique. Safe in Devon!

Becclo44

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for the older boys, the eldest especially. He’s trying to do his school work and she’s letting the youngest one climb all over him and disturb him.

she needs to stop indulging him. He’s extremely spoiled

Lynseyp

VIP Member
She can't be the unmumsy mum and not show her kids - she would have no content.
I'm afraid these influencers, bloggers, instagrammers or whatever you call them earn obscene amounts of money using their kids as cash cows. I agree its wrong and children should be protected until they are old enough to make their own decisions. Unfortunately people are powered by money, and they will use anything to get it.

Reactions: 3