The Tummy Diaries #7 the tan tastic ego, failing to steal the show, never ending parenting woe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back on the fake tan then?! She’s the colour of a wotsit in that blancmange dress.

Dunno who Em Clark is but seems an odd move to plan an event the same weekend if they’re Instafashun rivals
They were “friends” for about 5 minutes… don’t think they are rivals as such but they are in the same-ish niche.

Reactions: 1
Thread title suggestions?
New here but can I suggest that her actual name is in the title. It took me ages to find this thread and I’m sure it would get more traffic if it was easier to find especially given the like of new look are now reposting her reels which has nothing to do with her digestion issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
New here but can I suggest that her actual name is in the title. It took me ages to find this thread and I’m sure it would get more traffic if it was easier to find especially given the like of new look are now reposting her reels which has nothing to do with her digestion issues.
Agreed, I've never known her as the tummy diaries

Lottie Drynan: She's still unhinged, obsessed with material things, Ross is MIA and her hair's seen better days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The latest story of her singing and her comment that she sounds 'bleeping stunning' has me convinced that she's got a huge overinflated ego from no one being honest with her over the years

Reactions: 4
The latest story of her singing and her comment that she sounds 'bleeping stunning' has me convinced that she's got a huge overinflated ego from no one being honest with her over the years
Now this I have got to see!

I’ve watched it.
She went to Italia Conti??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her hair looks shocking in that singing story. Can't comment on the voice, I didn't dare put sound on 😬

• Haha
It's so obvious that she reads here 😂
How would you not read here if you were an instacunt?! It would be hard to resist seeing what we’re chatting shite about when everyone on their comments blows smoke up their ass!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.