The Tummy Diaries #7 the tan tastic ego, failing to steal the show, never ending parenting woe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @starper for the most likes on a new thread post. If someone wants to give a run down please do so :) So far she is still self diagnosing and constantly on the beg for her house renovations. Seems to be working too from the look of it. Still trying to sell us sympro for gut health while constantly going on about how bloated she is. Not doing her any good :)

Reactions: 3
God, she made such a meal out of those heatless curls. She makes a meal out of everything tbh

Reactions: 7
Hoping for an affiliate link for a few grands' worth of concrete rendering any minute now 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
The only dress that looked good on her in that reel was the blue one that she slagged off for being too old and sensible and teacher-like. Er, it suited you Lottie because you look your age in it for once rather than a cross between an indulged toddler at a party and that pink and white Poochie soft toy dog from the 80s.

Reactions: 11
I called it! Probably about a year and a half too early but I did say she will move towards becoming a “plus size model”… also I’d bot be proud to have my mug in the sun of all places…. No serious platform or publication is giving her the time of day…

Reactions: 2
The only dress that looked good on her in that reel was the blue one that she slagged off for being too old and sensible and teacher-like. Er, it suited you Lottie because you look your age in it for once rather than a cross between an indulged toddler at a party and that pink and white Poochie soft toy dog from the 80s.
I really liked the blue one on her. It's a really nice dress and nicest out of the lot of them. It also suited her body shape. I think she's do much better with followers for fashion tips if she wore stuff like that rather than the toddler outfits she does now.

I really struggle to listen to her go on and on about body positivity, loving yourself etc etc when she’s had major surgery to enlarge her breasts, she is covered in fake tan 90% of the time, she often has hair extensions, has her nails done regularly and smothers her face in layers of make up. It just all feels somewhat contradictory!

Reactions: 15
I really struggle to listen to her go on and on about body positivity, loving yourself etc etc when she’s had major surgery to enlarge her breasts, she is covered in fake tan 90% of the time, she often has hair extensions, has her nails done regularly and smothers her face in layers of make up. It just all feels somewhat contradictory!
She has fake boobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I always think this about her. She has made herself look like a completely different person. She stains her pale, freckly skin orange, dyes her ginger hair blonde and gets extensions, has fake boobs and wears a tonne of make up. Some people choice to do this and that’s up to them - I never think it looks nice but that’s their choice. However, she is a body confidence influencer who is supposed to be promoting being happy with yourself, so what was wrong with what she really looks like under all of that? She’s obviously pretty horrified by it or she wouldn’t cover it up but I bet she looked lovely as she was.

Reactions: 14
She certainly keeps the breast augmentation quiet, I've followed her for ages and only learned about it here!

Reactions: 9
Yes she’s said on her stories ages ago that she was very flat chested and always had a complex about it so she got implants

• Wow
And she wears shapewear… which she never ever mentioned as shapewear, she always comes up with some stupid “definition” for them.

Also she keeps going on about mental health issues and her ongoing struggle to accept her body. Like she got “enlightened” about accepting her body multiple times in the last few years and yet she is always talking about her struggles

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget her Invisalign that she wears at least once a month 😉

• Haha
Wow. Had no idea her boobs are fake. She really doesn’t like herself does she. It’s sad really

She is 100% living in a fantasy of her being a housewife from the 50s. And he story from this morning confirms it. She has 0 personality

Imagine being one of their neighbours, out the back attempting to have a peaceful Saturday while herself is wittering on about their sponsored pergola for the gram :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That egg chair that she’s wanted for ages is going to end up rusty and ruined. She cannot take care of anything, such a waste of money to buy nice things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.