The Tummy Diaries #7 the tan tastic ego, failing to steal the show, never ending parenting woe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God saying that out loud doesn't sound right at all šŸ¤£
Definitely not normal though unless she had the pelvic floor of an old lady before she had Pennie
You know she didnā€™t do anything she was told to do and asked Ross to do her perineal massage for her like 2 days before giving birth? If you mentioned kegels to her sheā€™d ask if she can have and aff link for it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video is gross of her coming down the slide, why would you even share that anywhere, If I did that in front of my friends I'd be so mortified I'd never leave the house again, I wouldn't think oh let's upload that to strangers on the Internet šŸ’€ though then again I've had 3 kids and never once peed myself even when I took them trampolining recently and I'm carrying a fair bit of extra weight! She needs to get checked out

Reactions: 5
Happy to make the new thread but not sure if we change it from Tummy Diaries itā€™ll still be associated with Lottieā€™s older threads - @Yel @Helen any advice?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Good for her exercising but god that video highlights how much bigger she is now. I agree she has fantastic legs.

Her facial expressions are so unattractive. I swear Ross must be bleeping about he cannot want a wife who dresses like a kid, acts like a toddler, thinks itā€™s funny to piss herself, always pretends to be soooo ditsy and silly. šŸ¤® like the salmon yesterday - nah you knew that wasnā€™t a sandwich donā€™t be a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve had 4 kids 2 quite big 9lb & 10lb & apart from sneezing & peeing a little mainly due to actually needing the toilet because Iā€™ve been busy, Iā€™ve never pissed myself like she did, if this is happening she needs to see her GP because thatā€™s not normal.

Reactions: 2
time for Lottie to really admit that she is twice the size she was a few years back and it would he fine if she wasnā€™t gaining weight at a super fast pace. I swear she is bigger and bigger every week.

also about pee-gate: I donā€™t think she actually full on peed herself, it was probably some water on the slide anyway but she keeps mentioning peeing herself ā€œa bitā€ fairly often so I do think her pelvic floor is not what it should be and she is trying to turn it into something cute and ditzy and this is definitely not it. itā€™s also kinda messed up to make it seem like itā€™s okay at her age to piss yourself constantlyā€¦

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Good for her exercising but god that video highlights how much bigger she is now. I agree she has fantastic legs.

Her facial expressions are so unattractive. I swear Ross must be bleeping about he cannot want a wife who dresses like a kid, acts like a toddler, thinks itā€™s funny to piss herself, always pretends to be soooo ditsy and silly. šŸ¤® like the salmon yesterday - nah you knew that wasnā€™t a sandwich donā€™t be a twit.
Letā€™s not forget, this is the woman that pissed in the woods on her wedding day and had the photographer capture it. Absolutely grim!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.