The True Geordie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first bit i believed but not the ending. At the end of the day it's between consenting adults (judging grom back and forth) does it matter?

Reactions: 1
It on drama alert 😂😂
I have to laugh if this is real, I’m keeping away from rave threads...

I HATE EVERYONE 😂😂

He’s still funny, if not a total bleeping weirdo 🤷‍♀️

It’s not exactly a crime 🤣 slightly embarrassing and definitely doesn’t fit his image but who are we to judge 🤣

I mean personally... eww 🤣 but Brian is living his best life.
The silence speaks volumes right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s not exactly a crime 🤣 slightly embarrassing and definitely doesn’t fit his image but who are we to judge 🤣

I mean personally... eww 🤣 but Brian is living his best life.
The silence speaks volumes right now 🤣
I hope he comes at it in a comedic fashion when he breaks his silence.

Reactions: 2
I thought it was a wind up earlier but his silence has made me think it’s true. No way he’s not aware of it and if it wasn’t true he’d be denying it.

It’s no illegal and each to their own but as above, it hardly fits his hard man image 😂😂😂

He doesn’t have to answer to anyone except his wife and kid.
That’s who we should feel sorry for.
As for the girl that leaked it.She is a disgrace and I hope karma comes calling.

He doesn’t have to answer to anyone except his wife and kid.
That’s who we should feel sorry for.
As for the girl that leaked it.She is a disgrace and I hope karma comes calling.

Didn’t know he had a wife and kid?

We don’t know that the girl leaked it, there’s a newpaper article talking about being hacked referring to it and saying to be careful with your accounts

Reactions: 3
He’s not married... and he doesn’t have a kid.
🤣
I mean Laurence (and himself) are a bit childish at times but I don’t think that counts 🤣

I really judge the beitch that make their PM’s public.

He’s not married... and he doesn’t have a kid.
[emoji1787]
I mean Laurence (and himself) are a bit childish at times but I don’t think that counts [emoji1787]

I really judge the beitch that make their PM’s public.
He is 100% married with a child.

• Wow
Didn’t know he had a wife and kid?

We don’t know that the girl leaked it, there’s a newpaper article talking about being hacked referring to it and saying to be careful with your accounts
He does.
I guess it just doesn’t go with his brand but he does.
They are who I feel sorry for.

Personally, whatever two consenting adults get up to is sod all to do with me. It’s not my cup of tea but each to their own.
I do think that the messages are probably genuine as his silence speaks volumes.
He is probably as embarrassed as Hell that all his dirty laundry is being aired in public and let’s be honest, those type of shenanigans would definitely mucky up the sheets.

Maybe he should change his next vlog title from True News to Pooh News. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do you know??
Spill, spill!!! [emoji51]
I’m not putting my business on here but I know 100% because I am from the same area.
And when all this properly comes out you will see.
I guess having a family doesn’t really go with his brand plus everyone has a right to a private life.
She’s had to take her Facebook down and I can only imagine what her family are saying.
It’s her who is the victim here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m not putting my business on here but I know 100% because I am from the same area.
I guess having a family doesn’t really go with his brand plus everyone has a right to a private life.
She’s had to take her Facebook down and I can only imagine what her family are saying.

Well in that case. Whatever his fetishes are he’s an absolute prick getting into girls dm’s when he has a family at home.

Reactions: 8

Well duck me sideways... oh hold on 😬
Better not go there 🥺
If this is the truth, screenshots of me being wrong exist 😦
Let’s get this whole tit shut down 🤣

• Haha