The Traitors (Australia Series 2) - SPOILERS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not final three necessarily. It can, and has, go down to two (eg UK series 2). It’s when no one wants to banish again.

It’s not final three necessarily. It can, and has, go down to two (eg UK series 2). It’s when no one wants to banish again.
I was talking about in the final 3 if there's more than one traitor, what would happen with the money. If there's only one traitor in the final 3 we know they will get it all.

Reactions: 1
I’m only on episode 5 but the absolute rage that fills my body whenever Sam is on screen. I know it’s just a game show but he really gives me sociopath vibes and I think he could genuinely murder these people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think Camille could trust Blake not to be taken in by Sam or for it not to backfire on her! Think of how Sam wormed his way out, Sarah would have sat there dumbfounded and gone with Sam so they may have had a split vote so I think the safest way for Camille to get to the final was to let them both think she was easy to manipulate. I think if she had any conversation with Blake it would have rocked the boat and Blake and Sam could have got her out along with Sarah’s vote!

Reactions: 4
I really enjoyed it though it was painful seeing how dumb the faithfuls were. I disliked Sam and I think a lot of his comments were hideous. Good on Camille but I felt for Blake. But if he’d been sensible, he’d have banished Sam and formed a plan with the others at the end to make it happen. I’m glad no one won anything just so Sam got nothing.

It was so frustrating to watch how Annabel and Luke literally identified Sam and Blake and everybody just ignored them. So exasperating seeing everyone sucked in by Sam time after time. Delighted that Camille screwed him over. A shrewd lady. Had a tiny bit of sympathy for Blake but he knew Sam would turn at the end so he should have acted to get him out sooner. Lazy on his part.

Reactions: 11
It was so frustrating to watch how Annabel and Luke literally identified Sam and Blake and everybody just ignored them. So exasperating seeing everyone sucked in by Sam time after time. Delighted that Camille screwed him over. A shrewd lady. Had a tiny bit of sympathy for Blake but he knew Sam would turn at the end so he should have acted to get him out sooner. Lazy on his part.
I felt like that too with Blake, he should have made more of an alliance with Camille and he should have pushed harder to get Sam out, he was too passive. So it was a shame but he kind of deserved it.

I would love to have seen a follow up interview with them all, especially Camille. I felt like she was reading Sam’s body language a lot and fell back on her professional training to be sure enough of him to execute the ending she did.

Reactions: 8
Apparently Camille went to the control room and drank the champagne and both the boys went to their rooms to sulk. I’d love to see a reunion show of this one and see what they say. Interesting that Sam has actor and model on his bio.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would love to have seen a follow up interview with them all, especially Camille. I felt like she was reading Sam’s body language a lot and fell back on her professional training to be sure enough of him to execute the ending she did.
I saw a video that Camille did explaining more about what happened, can’t remember where, but it’s on YouTube/TikTok or one of those.

Reactions: 2
Yes I watched a video of Camille explaining why she didn’t try to manoeuvre Sam out - she said it was because she had watched the U.K. series and felt sure Sam would ‘do a Kieran’ on exit and expose her. I think her words were ‘Sam would have been foaming’ 🤣
She said her only chance of getting to the final was to keep them on side. I guess it’s possible she didn’t know there would be the traitors dilemma either.

Reactions: 6
Well that was one of the most frustrating series I have ever watched! What a bunch of idiots. Omg that Sarah was so easily swayed & isn’t she a psychologist who was bragging about being able to read people! Loved the ending though - I’m so glad Sam didn’t get the money..I know it’s only a game but I didn’t like him one bit 😂

Reactions: 11
Wow what a series!!! And what dumb dumbs!! Unbelievable how they could all be so adamant they were voting for Sam to just switch so easily at the round table! And Sam was so unlikeable, people say it’s just a game which of course is right but that doesn’t mean he can’t be an arrogant hole too. Harry played an amazing game in uk s2 but i loved him and wanted him to win, total opposite with Sam 🤢

Reactions: 10
I've just finished it. Jeez. They were all so thick and so many were really dislikeable too. When Annabell left and revealed she was a faithful Hannah and Keith seemed to double down. Then when Blake and Sam had an argument in the Traitors tower, if I were Blake I think I would have burned him the next day even if it did mean nothing for him. The whole show had a really toxic air.

Sam is an utter psychopath.

I do wonder if this show only has a few years in it. As so many series have run now across the world, we see patterns: gullible young-ish guy gets to final and often wins, pack mentality every bloody time, such poor game play and strategy. There are only so many scenarios and I think we're close to either seeing them all or getting fed up watching it play out. For example, if you see two accused really going at it over the table then they're likely to both be Traitors, the 'Traitor hunter' is normally a Traitor and so on.....

Reactions: 8
I think there needs to be a way to keeping the stronger / cleverer faithful's, I feel like we lose some good characters early on because the traitors want them gone and get left with thickos who don’t deserve to be in the final! There’s been a few series where I would want a traitor to win purley because any remaining faithfuls don’t deserve the money. I think there should be a secret vote and one of one person gets saved from murder every night and traitors won’t know until they walk in the next morning having tried to murder them! At least this would give some safety for the strong faithfuls who don’t just follow pack mentality

Reactions: 7
I agree. The flaws in the format are showing now it's more mature. They need to choose Traitors with at least some likeability like Paul in the UK. Sam is just an out and out psycho that wasn't playing as a team for the prize pot at all, just the pleasure of winning and hurting others.

Reactions: 2
Just finished, bunch of dumb dumbs.

Loved what Camille did. Sam was annoying and really cringe.
Also feels a bit set up? Like every time somebody was on to him he said ‘maybe it’s you?’ And they got voted out.

so strange that Annabel got it 100% correct but it didn’t go anywhere after she was murdered

Reactions: 5