Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I don’t think it really means anything whether he killed his mum or not. It’s a game and so he would’ve played it as smartly he could, meaning he would kill her off if it was the best gameplay surely.

No one knew Diane was his mum so hypothetically if he was a Traitor when she was killed he probably would’ve gone with what the other Traitors were thinking as it would’ve looked a bit odd to be so against killing Diane. Especially when the reason they killed her off was because she was a big personality etc. There would be a risk of her finding out who the Traitors were and at that point protecting that was more of a priority than saving his own mum who could’ve discovered them (unlikely as she was wrong about everything but just talking from the Traitors mindset🤣)
Yeah I agree

If Harry's mum was in there and he asked Ross why did you pick her ? Ross would off said yeah she was too clever and smart , so we put her in her place bro.

Only difference being Harry would of put Ross 6ft under for it 🔥

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
Harry may have a problem. He has set it up so that Evie has to be a traitor. If he pushes for others then his whole 'its who i didnt tell about the shield' story will fsll apart.
He could argue it was a triple bluff from the Traitors so it wouldn’t come back to them.

delided

Guys, before it all goes off tonight, I have just finally finished Aus Series 1 - fucking hell, that ending, Craig's face when he realised Alex was the traitor. He was completely shafted too, as there was NO way he could win it, because they didn't offer him the choice of banishing again!
Where can I watch? Is it on the bbc iPlayer ?

Sorry, I know it sounds harsh, but I don't care about their sob stories. Everyone's had something shit happen to them. This was the one show I thought we could escape from that. When will victimhood leave tv shows!
I think it was more to unsettle the players than for our benefit like other shows.