Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HarJR289

Chatty Member
Sorry if it’s a thick question (only watched 1 series before - US) but how do they know there’s defo still a traitor left? US one the finalists were so sure there was no faithfuls left even tho 2 made it 2 final.

viggle

Chatty Member
You think THAT ending was something? Wait until you see Aus Series 2.

But I admit I hated that they allowed Alex to recruit at such a late stage. I felt that was really unfair.
Is Aus S2 available to watch anywhere in the uk yet?

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Do we think Andrew is wise enough to realise that both of the Traitors can’t win? That there has to be a traitor banishment for the fatefuls to agree to stop the game, after all someone must have killed Jasmine.
Why can't both Traitors win ?
Oh god I'm confused now 😂

So are Andrew and Harry being thick when they talk about splitting between each of them .

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Sorry if it’s a thick question (only watched 1 series before - US) but how do they know there’s defo still a traitor left? US one the finalists were so sure there was no faithfuls left even tho 2 made it 2 final.
One guy was a recruited traitor but felt so guilty he walked at the fire pit and the two faithfuls thought that they had won as a threesome even though he only wished two of the three left good luck

Zelig

Dont wanna rain on the parade, but this was so evidently a scripted set up with "locked in" not meaning locked in, and people being able to change their minds, and mollie a crap actress. FALSE SCRIPTED LIES. Should be done under the trade description act.