The Traitors #3 Australia and US versions now on iPlayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I've never thought Claudia picks the traitors. Apparently the applicants have to go through quite lengthy interviews, so I'd say the producers pick the contestants based on who they think would be good faithfuls and traitors. In other words it's decided before they start filming.

The 'interviews' with Claudia are just there to give us a bit more information about the contestants and give the illusion it's yet to be decided.

Just my view anyway.
How did Ash get picked then

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is no way Claudia picks the traitors, it’s just part of the pantomime. There’s plenty of producer nudging conversation groups and topics going on as well, I’m sure.

Reactions: 23
There is no way Claudia picks the traitors, it’s just part of the pantomime. There’s plenty of producer nudging conversation groups and topics going on as well, I’m sure.
Yeah, straight out of the Big Brother playbook. It used to make me laugh when people said BB/The producers couldn’t possibly know who would be up for eviction and therefore it impossible to plan ahead

I forgot to say this earlier, but I think a few people might have clocked how strongly Ash reacted to being voted by Harry and Paul. Diane and I already can't remember who else 😂 Maybe someone will mention it after Ash leaves and that's why there was a cliffhanger.
One of them did say that, I can’t remember who though

Reactions: 5
How did Ash get picked then
Maybe she sold herself too well, fancies herself an Amanda figure? She would’ve played sweet but stupid faithful well, might’ve even won the money off of the back of that.

But she went and pushed in the interview for traitor, but clearly isn’t a proactive person at all!

It would also be unwise and make quite a boring show if they didn’t pick some people as traitors who they think might crack under pressure

Reactions: 12
They need a weak link or two in there to give the skilled traitors some worry. And sweet sweet betrayal potential.
Good point. They wanted the double crossing to start quickly. The producers have probably directed Paul vis a game plan. He can’t control everything but he must have objectives.

I wish they made either Diane or Ross a traitor. Would have been fun to see someone plot against their family member. There's not even any point in trying to save their faithful family member because then the traitor would lose the game.

Reactions: 9
Okay, I have to say my murderous side is on full throttle. Get rid of Paul!!!!!!!😁

Reactions: 1
don’t get these people who say someone is 100% a faithful.
This drives me insane! Like did they not watch last year with everyone saying that about Wilf

on the topic of Wilf I feel like I’ve mandala effected myself, I remember him so clearly being Wilf, and it says that on wiki and I know his name is Wilfred but I’ve been seeing so many clips of S1 on tik tok and they all call him Will and when Maddy kept writing his name down It’s Will, did they call him will??

They've got to end the show somewhere and there was no point going to the murder and ending with that because there's only one option as to who is going.

I can't wait to see them all rejoicing that they've found one because I reckon they won't find another for a while.

Reactions: 4
This drives me insane! Like did they not watch last year with everyone saying that about Wilf

on the topic of Wilf I feel like I’ve mandala effected myself, I remember him so clearly being Wilf, and it says that on wiki and I know his name is Wilfred but I’ve been seeing so many clips of S1 on tik tok and they all call him Will and when Maddy kept writing his name down It’s Will, did they call him will??
I think he normally uses Will, but someone said they had a dog called Wilf and they started calling him that and it stuck. There was an interview on Claudia’s radio station just after the final and it was mentioned.

Argh yes. I like him and he is thinking along the right lines on most other things.
Yeah either the faithfuls will think he's a traitor for defending Ash or the Traitors are going to get rid of him because he's to switch on.

They're already suspicious of Paul and that will increase once Meg is murdered so getting rid of Zack will draw more attention to Paul since he was the first to throw Paul's name out there.

It's actually quite a tricky game because you can be on it and right but you don't want to draw to much attention to that because The Traitors will get you. You still need to voice your opinions though to get other faithfuls on side. I'd be crap at it, I just like sitting on the sofa and shouting at them and telling them what they should do 😂
---
I can't wait to see them all rejoicing that they've found one because I reckon they won't find another for a while.
Really?
I think they'll get Paul soon after Meg is murdered.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.