The Traitors #3 Australia and US versions now on iPlayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch the first series and the cliffhangers are really annoying 😒
Yeah definitely watch it! It's all on the iPlayer so you can binge it and skip all the cliffhangers.
---
Oh god they need to call Paul out! What a nobhead. Ash should have voted him.
Agreed. She must have known the writing was on the wall for her and once she revealed herself as a traitor, the others would realise why she voted Paul.

Reactions: 2
Paul really reminds me of Tom Cruise. You know, the “I love Katie Holmes” jumping on the sofa moment. Such a shite actor. Nothing behind the eyes. Nothing genuine. Even his “I love doing this“ schtick is transparent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
duck I hope so. That dungeon thing was lame.
Gave far too many clues to the identities of the traitors. The most basic simpleton would work out there would be a traitor in there.

Harry is the only decent traitor there. Thinking on his feet and flying under the radar.
The Traitors were so predictable with the dungeon.

They contradicted themselves by putting Ash in there to make people less suspicious of her but at the same time they put Meg in because it would make people think she was a traitor.

They even said they put Meg in because people will assume that there is at least 1 traitor in the dungeon so at that point they should have thought to put 4 faithfuls in and let people turn on them. Like a triple bluff...

Reactions: 20
Did Ash nod at Jaz during her ‘lovely people’ speech Or was she just twiching?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh gosh, any little hope I had for Ash has gone after seeing her on this after show programme

Reactions: 1
I forgot to say this earlier, but I think a few people might have clocked how strongly Ash reacted to being voted by Harry and Paul. Diane and I already can't remember who else 😂 Maybe someone will mention it after Ash leaves and that's why there was a cliffhanger.

Reactions: 9
Paul is an actual psychopath, what was the fake crying over his family about? Monica giving the speech at her parents' anniversary vibes (there's a Friends reference for everything 😁).
Miles needs to get off the fence, he must have some splinters in his arse by now.
The cliffhangers are extra annoying this series :cautious:

Reactions: 20
If I was Paul’s wife I would be watching that like wtf thanks for using me and our son for your psycho games.

That being said I don’t want him to be banished because he’s great TV and could potentially be an actual serial killer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Seems I'm an odd one out but I'm really enjoying Paul on the show. He's just entertaining, even with the smug smiles and sneakiness etc!

I was familiar with him from before the show because he is a frequent guest on the Chatabix podcast (which Joe Wilkinson co-hosts, they've re-released the episodes with Paul too. He originally was a listener who came on to tell them about what it's like going on Deal or No Deal).

I also love Diane. Would be glad if her and or Ross made it to the end!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
On the one hand, I would love to see Paul banished into oblivion because he's a smug git. But on the other hand, it would be quite boring without him

Ash was such a thoroughly gullible wet blanket and I'm glad she's gone. She's like the anti-Amanda. And Miles needs to stop looking so pained and start realising he's there to play the game

Reactions: 12
Seems I'm an odd one out but I'm really enjoying Paul on the show. He's just entertaining, even with the smug smiles and sneakiness etc!

I was familiar with him from before the show because he is a frequent guest on the Chatabix podcast (which Joe Wilkinson co-hosts, they've re-released the episodes with Paul too. He originally was a listener who came on to tell them about what it's like going on Deal or No Deal).

I also love Diane. Would be glad if her and or Ross made it to the end!
So he is thirsty for fame. Makes me suspicious that Claudia was directed to pick him.

Reactions: 16
Paul is an actual psychopath, what was the fake crying over his family about? Monica giving the speech at her parents' anniversary vibes (there's a Friends reference for everything 😁).
Miles needs to get off the fence, he must have some splinters in his arse by now.
The cliffhangers are extra annoying this series :cautious:
Miles is doing well I think, I haven’t heard one person suspect him

Reactions: 6
Also shoutout to the midges during tonight's challenge.
So he is thirsty for fame. Makes me suspicious that Claudia was directed to pick him.
Yeah, definitely one of those sorts who likes gameshows/competitions! I think the producers absolutely chose him/cast him wanting to make him a traitor.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t have thought Claudia picks them off her own back, surely she is told who to tap on the shoulder by producers, isn’t she?

Reactions: 12
As the series go on eventually it will just be game junkies going on. These series always eat themselves in the end.
---
I wouldn’t have thought Claudia picks them off her own back, surely she is told who to tap on the shoulder by producers, isn’t she?
Apparently not. But I don’t believe it. She would be directed who would make good telly.

Reactions: 8
To be honest, I've never thought Claudia picks the traitors. Apparently the applicants have to go through quite lengthy interviews, so I'd say the producers pick the contestants based on who they think would be good faithfuls and traitors. In other words it's decided before they start filming.

The 'interviews' with Claudia are just there to give us a bit more information about the contestants and give the illusion it's yet to be decided.

Just my view anyway.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.