The Traitors #3 Australia and US versions now on iPlayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's a faithful pretending to be a traitor? 😲

I really dislike Paul, manipulative bastard! I know he's just doing his job as traitor, but he doesn't have to look so pleased all time about lying to everyone. Soon as Ash is gone he'll do the same to the other two traitors

Reactions: 16
That Miles is a quivering wreck.
And he's being too non committal. Any conversation I've seen with him he's said "oh I just don't know" and I think come on, if you were a faithful you'd have some suspicions and you'd say them.

Reactions: 15
Harry and Miles need to be smart now. I think Paul's next and they might get the chance to recruit.
Oooh I'm not sure who I would recruit if I was in their position. The faithful don't seem to have any kind of strategy and late recruits are risky, like we saw in season 1...

Reactions: 2
If I was Ash I'd be tempted to troll and say "I'm a faithful" then walk quickly out. Claudia would have to come running after her to get her to tell the truth. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That Miles is a quivering wreck.
It's annoying how he keeps saying "I just have no idea who the Traitors could be".
He says he doesn't want to pinpoint anyone in particular and make himself look sus but I think playing dumb, no having an opinion and sitting on the fence constantly is more sus if anything.

Harry is doing really well, he did say at the start that he's playing up the dumb character but he's smarter than he seems.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think there’s a twist. I think this series is weirdly edited this time, there‘s something I can’t put my finger on. I wouldn’t put it past them to have made each episode a cliffhanger for no real reason. I could be wrong!

Reactions: 7
Do you think there’s a twist coming?
duck I hope so. That dungeon thing was lame.
Gave far too many clues to the identities of the traitors. The most basic simpleton would work out there would be a traitor in there.

Harry is the only decent traitor there. Thinking on his feet and flying under the radar.

Reactions: 16
I love watching them find out who the traitors are in the aftershow.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.