The Tourist Bbc 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on episode 4. I’m really enjoying it (apart from how far fetched it is!). I prefer it set in Ireland.
Yes,
Ireland def better!
It is a little bit too far fetched at times.
But I absolutely love Jamie Dornan’s sense of humour in it 😅

Reactions: 4
Yes,
Ireland def better!
It is a little bit too far fetched at times.
But I absolutely love Jamie Dornan’s sense of humour in it 😅
He’s so good in it and very similar to his real life sense of humour!

I also love Helen.

Will watch the last two episodes tomorrow after episode 4 cliffhanger!

Reactions: 4
Just finished this very good and wide open for Series 3. Was the real Elliot Stanley his father? and in the flashback did niamh go into the phone box and confirm that she had completed the job if she did who was she talking to?

Reactions: 2
I much prefer series 2! More humorous too.
Still watching series so will avoid the spoilers!

Reactions: 1
really enjoyed this series and the ending! Although a little confused. Also found it unbelievable Helen would be up and walking (or even alive after being shot?). What happened to the Russian drug mule woman?
and Rory and Ethan need their own spin off show!

really enjoyed this series and the ending! Although a little confused. Also found it unbelievable Helen would be up and walking (or even alive after being shot?). What happened to the Russian drug mule woman?
and Rory and Ethan need their own spin off show!
I don’t think the ending was confusing and a nice set up for the next series ! I did wonder if his mum also has the same profession for the person who asked who she was phoning from the phone box!

Russian woman got her revenge and then must have decided that was that !

So much of it is far fetched so I wasn’t surprised by Helen’s miraculous recovery!

I loved Rory but I’m not a fan of Ethan!

Reactions: 3
Finished - very very happy with this series 2.
A spy/undercover agent - set up for series 3 or finishing off for the audience and letting us know he was not super villain in his previous life?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think the ending was confusing and a nice set up for the next series ! I did wonder if his mum also has the same profession for the person who asked who she was phoning from the phone box!

Russian woman got her revenge and then must have decided that was that !

So much of it is far fetched so I wasn’t surprised by Helen’s miraculous recovery!

I loved Rory but I’m not a fan of Ethan!
A part of this should definitely have been behind a spoiler!

Finished - very very happy with this series 2.
A spy/undercover agent - set up for series 3 or finishing off for the audience and letting us know he was not super villain in his previous life?
Hadn’t even considered option 2… I hope that’s not the case though, I want more JD in my life

After a good start I didn’t really get on with the last 3 episodes of this second series. I think generally I’m not interested in family turf wars. Still liking the main duo though and liked the ending. I’m hoping we get a 3rd series.

I’ve finally finished series two and I really enjoyed it. I mean, it was absolutely bonkers in parts, don’t get me wrong 😂 but I still enjoyed it, and I liked the ending. Haven’t googled yet to see if they’ll be doing a third series, but I’d definitely watch it.