The Tourist Bbc 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watched the whole series? I thought the ending was odd and it was almost left open for another series.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else watched the whole series? I thought the ending was odd and it was almost left open for another series.
I think writers tend to do that so if it’s popular with viewers they can get another series out of it! It has been popular, so hopefully there will be another series 🤞

Reactions: 1
I really loved this show. The only mis-step for me was;

helen’s initial reaction to the man being a drug trafficker didn’t quite ring true, it was always possible he would have a dark past given who was after him but she had been open minded up till then

not that that really mattered in the end.

I loved the tone of it, very refreshing. I am torn on a follow up series as I want to see these people again, but could it meet the same standard.

Reactions: 3
I really loved this show. The only mis-step for me was;

helen’s initial reaction to the man being a drug trafficker didn’t quite ring true, it was always possible he would have a dark past given who was after him but she had been open minded up till then

not that that really mattered in the end.

I loved the tone of it, very refreshing. I am torn on a follow up series as I want to see these people again, but could it meet the same standard.
Yes I agree. The reaction didn't make sense. The whole point was that she always saw the best in him so it didn't really add up.

Ive just finished it and enjoyed it. Weirdly it made me want to visit Australia again 😅
I was expecting Lena to be his mum 😂so that was a good twist I guess. Still a bit confused over the ending and who he turned out to be? Was he still an accountant?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell this was far too long and needed to be 4 episodes, too much padding. Nice twist at the end, even if bit predictable

Decent start. Nice to see Elliot and Helen again. Perhaps getting silly with different strands but not enough that I mind yet.

looking forward to finding out more about the Mum!

Reactions: 1
I’m on episode 4. I’m really enjoying it (apart from how far fetched it is!). I prefer it set in Ireland.