The Tourist Bbc 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm up too episode 4, I am liking it. As someone said above, the characters are likeable

I’ve finished it all and actually really enjoyed it. The pace seemed to really pick up mid way and I liked how we got to know much more about the characters. Really liked Helen’s character, she was a stand out for me.

I’m not sure about the ending so have added a spoiler for below so to avoid anyone seeing who isn’t there yet

I’m disappointed that it ended how it did. I hoped that if Helen was going to go after Elliott that we would see. I take it we are to assume that he died from the overdose even though she sent the burrito emoji and everything was not ok?

Reactions: 6
My partner and I watched up to episode 3 tonight and it left us wanting to watch more! Really hope it doesn’t had a crap ending as I have high hopes for it. Love the humour amongst it all but trying to sleep now with the sound of the cowboy guy whistling in my head 😫😖😣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve finished it all and actually really enjoyed it. The pace seemed to really pick up mid way and I liked how we got to know much more about the characters. Really liked Helen’s character, she was a stand out for me.

I’m not sure about the ending so have added a spoiler for below so to avoid anyone seeing who isn’t there yet

I’m disappointed that it ended how it did. I hoped that if Helen was going to go after Elliott that we would see. I take it we are to assume that he died from the overdose even though she sent the burrito emoji and everything was not ok?
I assumed the same as you

Reactions: 2
I’m glad it’s not just me! The last episode seemed very rushed in comparison to the others, like they were cramming it all in
On a whole I really liked it. The actress who played Helen is really good. I loved her in Dumplin. Do agree that last ep was a bit rushed

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it, found it quite refreshing and loved Jamie in it and the humour. Really liked Helen too. Did find it got very far fetched from episode 3 and very weird in episode 4 & 5! Didn't like what we learned about Elliot and not sure about the ending. Are they leaving it open for another series?!

I enjoyed this but I didn't fully understand it. I felt like some things were pointless and agree the last couple of episodes were rushed.

Reactions: 4
I didn't realise it was by the writers who wrote Liar. I didn't like the ending of Liar either!

Watching ep 1. Why is the girl deleting photos off her phone? Wasn’t she in the cafe where the explosion was? I was scrolling on my phone, so wasn’t paying attention 🙈

Watching ep 1. Why is the girl deleting photos off her phone? Wasn’t she in the cafe where the explosion was? I was scrolling on my phone, so wasn’t paying attention 🙈
I think you need to pay attention!

She's deleting couple photos of her and Jamie Dornan's character...so she knows him!

It was a bit tortuous but love the bush setting. Bloody great mobile coverage in the outback, eh?!

Brilliant from The Man and Helen.

Some real Americanisms in the writing which pulled me out.

Reactions: 1
Thought it was absolutely brilliant! Enjoyed the suspense and the humour, I couldn't have predicted what would happen.

Really enjoyed it but got lost with the flashbacks and Luci/Elliot’s relationship. Also unsure about the ending, I suppose it leaves us wondering if he made it or not. Nice that they sort of fell in love and weren’t the usual generic couple though🥰

Reactions: 5
Really enjoyed it but got lost with the flashbacks and Luci/Elliot’s relationship. Also unsure about the ending, I suppose it leaves us wondering if he made it or not. Nice that they sort of fell in love and weren’t the usual generic couple though🥰
I think the ending left it open for a new series if this one got good ratings!

The writers of this also wrote Liar and I was amazed when that was coming back for another series and I didn't bother watching it! But I would watch another series of this one as I enjoyed it!

I watched Liar and it was just ok in comparison to this! This was obviously bigger budget but I would never have known it was the same writers. They need a new series, if only for JD😍

• Heart
I watched Liar and it was just ok in comparison to this! This was obviously bigger budget but I would never have known it was the same writers. They need a new series, if only for JD😍
Yes I wouldn't have known it was the same writers either as I loved the humour in this one and Jamie of course!

The writers have said:

"I would love to make this show again with these people," Harry told RadioTimes.com. "I'm not entirely sure it's possible. I love the tone, I love the world. It's been our lives for three years and we've been very, very involved with it, more so than any other show.

"We've loved every minute. Normally you're sick of it by this point having watched 900 cuts of one episode but I still love it and I'd love to do it again."

Jack added that they are "talking about how we could return to this world", Harry suggesting that they have more to give.

"Yeah, this world and this tone. I feel like we're not done with that," he teased. "In terms of the story, we'll see how it goes if people like it."