The Tourist Bbc 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's good, surprised there wasn't already a thread. I watched for JD but I stayed for the mystery 😂
Might see if I can squeeze in the 2nd episode today.

Jamie Dornan even. So sorry Jamie, it was my phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I thought it was really good, didn't feel like a BBC drama at all, it felt bigger somehow? I'm super intrigued and very looking forward to finding out what's going on!

Reactions: 4
I’ve only seen episode one but I have high hopes. It was a little slow but there was intrigue and a breeze to it and…. OMG WHAT?! Likeable characters?! I think that is half the battle with a tv show these days and it’s getting rare.

It also has a sense of humour while still being a thriller, just nice to see a tv show that isn’t dour

Reactions: 3
All episodes are on bbc iplayer for anyone keen to binge! I’m on the second episode and eager to work out what’s going on 😆

Reactions: 2
Watched ep1, pretty strange stuff.
Got a bit of a Wolf Creek feel.
Has the girl in the diner been dumped by the amnesiac??
Will keep viewing....6 episodes though :unsure:

Reactions: 1
I've just finished episode 6!! I won't obviously spoil it but be keen to know what you think when you get to the end x

Ahh loving this, we have watched up to ep 5. Giving me real Aussie Fargo vibes

Reactions: 8
I finished episode 3 last night and it certainly got more interesting for those who’ve struggled with episodes 1 and 2 😬

It is slow but I'm glad I stuck with it, dynamics are interesting, finished episode 4 last night and I really can't predict what's going to happen. I usually can.
I agree the characters are likable.

Watched them all i think if jamie wasn't in it for me I wouldn't have carried on. Weird ending and concept , but it was ok

Watched them all i think if jamie wasn't in it for me I wouldn't have carried on. Weird ending and concept , but it was ok
I agree, only started watching cos he was in it. Liked the first few episodes but ending weird.

Yes, it's very dark humour. I'm really enjoying it (episode 4 so far). Agree with the person who described it as an Aussie Fargo.

Fargo, pulp fiction, inception influences.
Wtf was that? 😂 Jamie though? 👀

I’m watching ep 1 now and getting Wolf Creek vibes! Don’t trust the police officers fiancé…