The TimTracker #4 And Now It's Time for Jenn to Login as Ellen Smith

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They totally ballsed up the whole Tokyo thing. They did 0 research because Jen said she wanted to be surprised, which meant they turned up and half the rides were shut and then they didn’t have a clue what they were doing. I thought the place looked crap until I saw another person vlog their trip.
They stayed in one hotel which was about as westernised as you can get. They did one or two days out to the main city, but didn’t even see anything really big that people go to Japan for. They have 0 sense of adventure.
I‘ve seen enough decently done videos of Tokyo Disney to see that the place looks amazing. It’s disappointing (but not really surprising) that the Trackers screwed that up. I don’t think I’ve seen them use any of the merch they brought home.

Remember that jacket they bought that they thought was a raincoat but it turned out not to be a raincoat? The one where they ended up paying more than they were expecting because they screwed up the exchange rate?

Reactions: 1
I‘ve seen enough decently done videos of Tokyo Disney to see that the place looks amazing. It’s disappointing (but not really surprising) that the Trackers screwed that up. I don’t think I’ve seen them use any of the merch they brought home.

Remember that jacket they bought that they thought was a raincoat but it turned out not to be a raincoat? The one where they ended up paying more than they were expecting because they screwed up the exchange rate?
Yeah exactly. There’s was the first I saw and they just made it look awful. I’d love to go, but sadly I can’t because of health reasons.

Hahah yes I remember the coat, didn’t it cost them a fortune?😂

Yeah exactly. There’s was the first I saw and they just made it look awful. I’d love to go, but sadly I can’t because of health reasons.

Hahah yes I remember the coat, didn’t it cost them a fortune?😂
Yup! And it’s not like they can really make much use of it in Florida.

That jacket is probably collecting dust along with that gucci sweater that never gets worn.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Their Tokyo Disney videos were awful. I don't think I even got through most of them and the few I did watch I didn't watch the full video

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.