Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
First off- I have been a long time lurker of this forum. I have been debating back and forth for awhile about posting here, until I saw several cms replies on this board. So here goes- my friend was a friend of Jenn’s back until 2018. I would hang out with them, mostly at the parks. I was “friends” with the trackers from about 2016-17. The trackers- mostly Jenn have controlled the narrative about their friends, so I thought I could at least give another side to the story.

I am going to narrow it down a bit since I don’t want any of y’all to read through a large post.

1) Jenn is manipulative. Hands down. She is very good at getting what she wants.She comes across very sweet when you meet her. She will act like she cares for a couple of weeks, and one day she will call you for a favor or complain.

2. Friends stick around her and Tim because they think that people take advantage of her, or her husband rags on her to much. That’s what she has told all of us at least. My friend did not want to end the friendship because she was worried about her.

3. Jenn can’t go for a long time without Tim or someone by her side. During the several hhn s I would go with my friend, Jenn would be fine for ten minutes and then would freak (yes freak) out about where Tim is.

4. She talks shit about everyone. One evening when we were at Universal, she was making fun of someone she called a friend because they blew her off that night. It wasn’t just “I can’t believe she didn’t show”, it was more her taking personal shots at her friends life. Yes she makes fun of Tim too

5. She constantly corrected Tim when I was around.

6. Tim can be rude and a theme park Karen at times, but he is nothing like she portrays him in the videos.

7. For those of you who wonder why anyone won’t talk about how those two really are- they are avoiding the drama Jenn will likely bring. Anyone that speaks out against her. I mean like a phone call talk for hours until the person agrees with everything she says.

I think I will end this long post for now but I think I highlighted the main points. I am just sick of those two using my friend and others until they serve their purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

peteykirch

VIP Member
I tried watching their Festival of the Holidays vlog, and I had to tap out.

35 minutes of these two insufferable faux wealthy Floridian rednecks just boiled my blood attempting to watch this.

They complain about everything, act like complete idiots the entire time, ignore their "miracle" baby for the bulk of the vlog.

They have no idea how tone deaf they come off in these vlogs.

Their stroller contraption for Jack$on is utterly ridiculous.

The fact they wheel that stroller down these narrow ass festival booth queues is idiotic. There is no reason why all 3 of them need to get in line when Tim could easily just order for everyone.

Also they complain about how busy it is, despite the fact it's the first day of this festival.

They complain about the length of the Canada line.

They are afraid to ride an indoor ride, but Tim just mosey arounds the World Showplace at a snails pace.

The YouTube bubble can't pop soon enough.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ditzydolly

I'm DYING to know what the FAA will say to this.
I received an email back asking that I use the webform to report them, rather than sending the local Tampa FAA office an email, so I went ahead and did what they requested, including his full name, home address, and links to the videos in question.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

peteykirch

VIP Member
The Slackers are hosted at the fancy beach house that is super expensive....

They show the outside of the house for the first time getting rid of the pretense that they were staying in a "small bungalow" style beach house.

They seriously brought their own hammock.

Tim explaining the craziness which is the architecture of a split level house layout.

They love the kitchen, that kitchen they most likely never cooked in despite the fact they had an Instagram story where they ordered a bunch of groceries from Publix.

It's funny now they are being so up front about how big and extravagant this house is, compared to the last time they only showed like 2 rooms because they didn't want to give people the impression they are "wealthy"

Jenn in her frumpy best wearing a flowy tunic top and sweatpants.

They really love all the tile work in the house. Jenn shouldn't get her hopes up because it would take Timbo 10 years to retile anything in their McMansion.

For absolutely no reason they have Jack$on's white noise machine on in his room despite the fact he isn't even in the room.

I find it amazing they've been staying in this house for a week, and they had no idea how big one of the showers were.

LOL Timbo can't fit in the bathtub....He's not even that tall, he's like 6 feet tall, I guess he can't be bothered to bend his knees at all while sitting in the tub.

Jenn and Tim really trying to rationalize being hosted by giving out suggestions as to who should rent this house.

I honestly don't think I can make it through this video....

We get a jump cut and Timbo is trying to make breakfast.

Tim really excited to be using Rachael Ray pots and pans because they need new pans...I'm shocked they would stoop so low to get RR Pots/Pans. I figured Tim and Jenn would need the finest copper French pots/pans.

The breakfast Tim made looks so sad. The sausages are so burnt and tiny...guess Timbo feels self conscious and can't eat a sausage bigger than 3 inches.

They brought their own TP because the Bojos have the most delicate anuses that need to be comforted by the softest and most plush TP.

HOLY CRAP THEY SLAPPED A HAT ON JACKPOT!!!!111!

They complain about the ocean water being cold.

Honestly Jack$on sitting at the edge of the beach in the water is the happiest he's ever looked in any of these vlogs.

We get some awful footage of Tim snorkeling.

We get footage of a sunset, and Timbo gives sage like advice of waiting for after the sunset because the skies change into even more colors.

They eat at the Sand Bar...they got chicken tendies for Jack$on

Jenn ordered an appetizer and forgot what it actually was.

Tim got an enormous burger because he needs to eat a burger a day to keep his doctor employed.

Jenn got seafood because she never gets to eat seafood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for the drone apology video....

“Oh good golly gee whiz guys, we messed up”

“yooouuuuu guuuuiuuyyyzzzz, leave a comment below if you knew you needed to register to use a drone”

“yeah, uh because we didn’t.....so we’re sorry”

“little buddy do yooouuuuu luuuuurrrvvee it?!?”

“yeah so jack$on drew an apology picture”

*weird cut to a profession photograph they printed off the computer that Jellen misspelled sorry on”

“yeah so uh ding dang, again we are sorry”

“and I’ll link below all of our other apology videos in case you’ve never seen them”

“and now it’s timee to helllp!”

*reads off his phone like a lifeless robot*

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Pop!91

VIP Member
I’m sorry, are we not going to talk about Jenn photoshopping half her arm away.... :unsure:
702D3615-8ADB-4201-B3C0-35F203E92D06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I feel like one of the big problems is, they spent a huge portion of their adult life without children. They could do what they wanted, when they wanted, stay up late, meals out all the time, trips to the park, seeing friends, ect ect
And because they believed they couldn’t have children (as they say) they settled into this lifestyle and they looked forward to spending many years this way. They said in a previous vlog that after years of ttc, they decided to accept it wouldn’t happen and that they would focus on each other instead.
I think then when they found out she was pregnant, they were initially hugely excited and when he was first born they did seem to want to change so much to accommodate him, but it feels like the reality set in at some point and they started to miss their old life. It’s like they can’t seem to grow up and accept that they are parents now, they want their old life back, but you can’t have your cake and eat it. I think they are really selfish and lazy.

Reactions: 14

Shazbot66

I stumbled upon this site recently and am so happy I did. I used to really enjoy their channel, but here are the reasons I don’t anymore:

1) The constant desperate need for clicks and comments: “I’m attaching the link below” or “comment for this/comment for that”. Once I counted 6 times that they attached links to a video. Jesus

2) The sheer repulsiveness of them eating (especially her): The monstrous sized bites, the licking of her disgusting theme park fingers, their caveman-like ways of holding utensils.

3) Their complete and utter disregard for Covid. They are the same entitled aholes that act recklessly and then cry when they catch it saying “I have NO idea how this could have happened” and then beg for sympathy

4) Their removal of any negative comments, even if they’re constructive. It’s like a restaurant removing negative Yelp reviews so as to not disturb their profits. Pathetic.

5) And the most serious to me, the complete inappropriate exploitation of that sweet, innocent child and FOR PROFIT. In my opinion, it borders on child abuse. Not only is that camera shoved in his poor face every waking effing moment of the day, but they allow their stans (a new word I learned on here) to behave like literal child predators. They’ll remove a post that criticizes her disgusting hair, but will allow posts of people foaming at the mouth over their baby to stay. It’s VERY sick and CPS should be notified. He’s a beautiful little boy - I feel very sorry for him to have to be raised by such despicable narcissists. It’s sick. They’re sick.

ditzydolly

Nobody with the appropriate last name (not Tracker) with a Florida address has the required Part 107 certificate for commercial drone flight in the publicly searchable FAA database.
If you have the last name and are so inclined to search: https://amsrvs.registry.faa.gov/airmeninquiry/
Yesterday marks the 3rd monetized video without yet having the proper certificate.
More concerning was the flight over people, and possible flight beyond visual line of sight, both of which are prohibited under part 107 rules without a waiver to help prevent crashes and injuries.
And if you are so inclined to report to the FAA
The have been a number of vloggers during COVID that have been contacted by the FAA over YouTube videos so they seem to be taking it seriously on getting people into compliance.
I absolutely just submitted a report.

As a responsible drone operator, seeing egregious violations like this really chap my ass because it ruins it for the rest of us who try to play by the rules. Next thing you know, there will be an airspace restriction set up in that area (if there isn't already) because of his stupid ass.

#IReported

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
God that was boring.....
Maybe that's the theme they're going for. A vlog from the future:

Timbo: "Hi ho, kermit the frog here"
Jenn interrupting: "Yes... and Me too!"
Timbo: "Today we'll be boring you to tears"
Jenn interrupting: "AND we need to complain"
Timbo: "We will bring you the weather report about 50 times even though it will be 2 days old before you see this"
Jenn interrupting: " Oh, AND we will pretend we can cook with our Betty Crocker Easy Bake Oven"
Timbo: "Not sponsored!"
Jenn interrupting: "But we'd really love it if Betty Crocker would send us some free carb mixes. We LoOOOoooVe them.
Tim's droopy eye comes to life with a twinkle at the word carbs
Jenn continues: "Let us know in the comments down below what box mixes you like"
Tim now interrupting: "and we won't read them... unless we need to ban the comment."
Tim glances at Jenn who nods back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

mmc2020

According to the stans, today is Dairy Queen’s actual birthday. And now she gets to spend her day stressing out over the FAA and bulgegate 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
So they had steaks for thanksgiving....I guess it was steak and BJ day.....I’m sorry, I’ll see myself out

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn is possessive and controlling. She exhibits all of the classic signs and from what I can tell Dimbo is whipped into a frothy foam

I definitely think she wears the pants in the relationship and she’s LEGIT TERRIFIED that “allowing” Dim to roam anywhere alone will give him time to reflect on how incredibly little she contributes to their marriage/business/life

• Haha

huydecirku

Chatty Member
We are pretty certain Jenn reads here. Jenn just announce a year on YouTube was enough for your son and the channel will return to doing mostly theme park stuff and the occasional home vlog where he isn't on camera. Let him have a more normal childhood for awhile. When he is old enough he can understand it all perhaps he can return.

• Heart
Reactions: 12