The Tim Tracker #92 Their Ship Has Sailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely, the Trackers knew they would get flack for this move…and using people they have “beefs” with…how could this possibly be thought of as a good idea? They should have just taken the loss of not having house footage…their choice was bad and could spiral to so much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah... From the responses that are being received on the other vloggers videos I don't think this act of thievery is going to go over super well

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who’s video did they use ? Please don’t say ordinary adventure
They used their (Ordinary Adventures) video and many other smaller channels videos. Links are in the Trackers description but way at the bottom where people are unlikely to click on them. List is also in this thread further up.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
They used their (Ordinary Adventures) video and many other smaller channels videos. Links are in the Trackers description but way at the bottom where people are unlikely to click on them. List is also in this thread further up.
I wish Peter and Kitra would see that the Ttt are just using them

Reactions: 12
Oh fre is going to have field day with this one ginandtoxic

Reactions: 23
Tim and Jenn: Refuse to collab with most Orlando vloggers out of fear of losing viewers to them
Also Tim and Jenn: Steal Orlando vlogger footage out of fear of losing viewers to them

Grifters gonna grift

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Hey he allowed that mess of a human to run one of the most important parts of his """""job""""" He deserves every bit of grief he gets coming to him

Is it going to be another bleeping disney halloween event that they don't take their bleeping child to? They're so ashamed of being parents its disgusting.
I hope and pray that they get what deserve karma it's going to happen soon

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I can't do the houses because of strobes and my eyesight / migraines but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the scarezones!!!
I adored Gorewood Forest last year.

...and the food and adult beverages obvs. :ROFLMAO:

(if it's not totally your thing, the entire park is not HHN...there's places you can still go that are "safe" (like gift shops, Today Show Cafe), etc. or hug the sidewalks in some of the scare zones like by the Tribute Store or Schwabs and no one will bother you... just go for the food, if anything!)
Oh, that is definitely not somewhere to be with migraines - a friend I travel with can't do them for the same reason, it can be so debilitating and especially with that trigger. ❤ I am definitely more of a MNSSHP person than an HHN person, but I have always wondered about the scare zones because some of the theming looks so cool, and Gorewood Forest was actually one that got me thinking, "maybe I COULD be a brave person". Watching from the safer spots wouldn't be bad either - maybe I'll work up to it for next year, I really do want to try so much of the food. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dim, why bother going to D23 when you can just sit at home with a (no alcohol) Beer and steal every other vloggers material?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.