Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Welcome to all the new people, lurkers who are de-lurking, and the soon-to-be new people!

They are definitely going to lose more and more subscribers and fans with this news. And even some stans who are over the infertility stuff.

It is probably why they set the stage for Patreon and SuperChats again - their loyal, rabid stans will be funding their lifestyle when other vloggers start taking over the childless vlogging circuit and people move away from TTT. These weekday park vlogs of Tim stuffing his face aren't going to make up the ground they need. They probably need to embrace the family stuff or go full blown paid membership for content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29

U76

Chatty Member
These two have NO idea that this is the real death of their YouTube careers they just announced. Together they have shown they are BARELY keeping it together to manage the life of one relatively normal child. A second child does not double the need, it exponentially grows (especially with a toddler that has yet to get fully toilet trained). There is NO free time unless you choose to pawn them off on the help, but even then THEY GROW UP and require different levels of support that actually get harder.

I feel so so so bad for those kids....parents with ALL the resources and free time, but none of the interest to do what's best for the kids only what THEY (the adults) want to do.

It's going to be a trainwreck and I don't think I can stomach watching it happen.....watching in real-time the emotional wreckage of ANOTHER human being.

Maleficent50

VIP Member
The whole refusing to eat indoors is absolute bollocks at this point. On the plus side if I were to go to WDW and eat in a restaurant at least I wouldn’t have to witness captain mukbang deep throating his dinner. YOU EAT INDOORS ON THE SHIPS YOU PAIR OF KNOBS

• Heart
  • Haha

bhg469

Chatty Member
Stop lying dummy you piece of shit
They clearly are just pandering. They're such lying pieces of shit. I have admittedly only gotten the two pfizer vaccines and no boosters. I have gotten covid since so I can absolutely consider the antibodies from getting covid recently as an additional immunization.. at this point I truly believe that covid is here to stay. Living in fear of it is pathetic when you have a fairly healthy lifestyle. Avoiding indoor dining is beyond obsessive and they should be embarrassed to go out on public at this point.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Jenn: I'll sleep in for like 30 or 40 minutes after Tim and J$ get up. 😂 😂 😂

This whole thing so far is tell me you read Tattle without saying you read Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Future Ghost

Yes, their “doctor” told him to stop riding a bicycle and to choose something else which is why he now runs!!!
I think Tim misunderstood. The “doctor” told him to run … far away … from his blob of a wife.

The Tim Tracker #88: A Tale of Two Cycles - Stationary and Menstrual

• Haha

DisNuts

Chatty Member
I’m predicting this is going to be the final nail in the coffin for their channel. There is no way their channel can survive them having two kids. It’s a trainwreck right now with one kid and they are barely keeping it together, if you want to even call it that.

They physically and mentally can’t handle another child. And because of the way they’ve raised Jackson, becoming more bratty by the day, he’s about to become a nightmare child once the attention is offhim.

They are going to lose their adoring stans because at this point, their lives are totally boring to watch. Everybody has seen all their “firsts” with Jackson, so it’s just going to get more and more stale.

They’ve had to hire somebody to outsource their parenting of one child and caring for one child is a walk in the park compared to two. They absolutely will not be able to handle this and also create quality content on a channel that is already failing. They are finally reaching a point where a nap schedule and diaper changes shouldn’t be slowing them down much. But now they’ll be starting all over with that, as well as getting Jackson more fully involved in a preschool program. Stanny Lyn isn’t equipped to deal with all this. She can’t be the mother to 2 children in different stages of life and also be their family personal assistant, especially when she’s preparing to be married and have her own family. And Tim knows he can’t leave Jenn home alone. Something will have to give and it’s going to be the channel. It’s going to deteriorate fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

hcslacs

VIP Member
So looking at their clothes it looks like they took the pregnancy test on the character warehouse day. And then a few days later he’s got the covid. So I guess that more or less confirms he had covid knowing she was pregnant. And there he is hanging around a pregnant woman and a toddler. Sure he’s masked and she’s vaccinated and Buddy is partially but as terrified of indoor dining as say they are you would think they’d be more cautious with an actual case in their own house. I guess they don’t expect anyone to pick up on all their endless BS.

• Wow

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I don’t see Lyn working for them much longer. She is about to get married and will want her own family she doesn’t need to cater to the Tracker spawn

• Heart

shunt2021

F off with having a baby-moon. Every day is their baby-moon. I feel bad for their son and future baby, barf.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ah yes, why didn't Disney bother coming up with a pointless one-time "First Haircut since Harmony Barbershop Opened During the Pandemic Because Dimmy Bojo Spammed Us with Calls and Insisted on the First Child to Enter the Magically-covid-free indoor space to be Buddy Bojo the Golden Child so he Could Receive the 'Liesl Von Trapp's Boyfriend in The Sound of Music' Haircut Special" certificate????
Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 1.15.13 PM.png

• Haha

Watta

I’ve only just started the video but thought it was odd to say you had a pregnancy test left over from when they were getting pregnant with Jackson… and yet Jackson was a (supposedly) complete suprise / given up trying 🤔

I was trying to get pregnant and didn’t even have tests in the house and had to run out when I was late 🙈
She contradicted herself and said she tested with a test she had left over from Jackson but then later said that she only took 1 test with Jackson because it was the only one she had.

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Soooo....if she's been so nauseous how the fuck can she still shovel in the massive amounts of food she has been consuming?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27