Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SirHiss

Chatty Member
I stand corrected.....but she is still just fat, I will die on that hill.

Those poor children.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I absolutely believe that Jen was visited by an orb considering that orbs are nothing more than light reflecting off dust particles and we know that house isn’t clean so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Tim “had to eat” the rest of Jenn’s arepa because it was too much

SURE JENN🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Tell me you read tattle Tim…at 7:35 he talks about how weird he sits in the car

also they talk about how relaxed they are…of course because you have ZERO responsibility because the Stanny has your prop

Tim is so weird about being obsessed with the props percentile

JENN ONLY SLEEPS IN 30 MINUTES IN THE MORNING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

they are absolutely giddy to be without the prop and telling each other they love each other 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

ScoJo15

Bottom line...

They lied about the ability to have a child
They had a child and have absolutely zero clue how to be a parent
They think having another one will assist them with their lack of parenting skills
They realize this is their final push to get views and money
They are hoping that "miracle" baby #2 gets them through another few years with the idiotic stans

Bottom line... the Stans along with the new baby will get them through 2-3 more years.

As a parent, I feel so very sorry for Jackson and his new sibling.

• Heart

BoPeeps78

VIP Member
Wow…so magical to go from being completely barren yOu gUyZzZzZzZz to adding to the family like that. Luckily their rabid fan base has the attention span (and IQ) of a fruit fly. I wonder if this baby will get a cool name like One Chainz, or Bandit II. Any bets on when Jenn will be back in that wheelchair like she was last time? I wonder if she’ll take it a step further and go on full bed rest for months on end. That seems more her speed.
Dude...she will be in a wheelchair by 5 months....I'm calling it now.

• Haha

KismetNolie

I'm calling it now: Jackson will end up in daycare/pre-school by next Fall, and Lynn will no longer be working for them by the end of the year.

I know I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but it's truly sickening these lying dickwads are being handed yet another blessing they will not value or honor. They have more than most ever will: a big, nice house in a safe and attractive neighborhood, money for tons of vacations, the opportunity to experience all sorts of events and places, healthy kid(s)... and they don't appreciate a single bit of it. I know life isn't fair, but ding dang.

Reactions: 30

faceforward21

She's already claiming she can't do much: "I'm going to try to do as much as I can."

We all know she isn't doing much to begin with.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
LMAO

Tim keeps track of Ginn's periods because this useless excuse of human being can't even keep track of her bodily functions.

They talk about needing a larger vehicle...

They need another row because of the traveling they will be doing and Lynn.

Dim wants to get a Minivan.

They want "all electric" because VIRTUE SIGNALING!

• Haha
  • Angry

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Someone want to fill me in?

View attachment 1485565
At the end of the video, Jenn starts sobbing about how she's struggled this year because her mom was 39 when she passed away and Jenn is hitting 39 soon. This is a real thing that women who have experience mother loss deal with. My mother was 37 when she died, I was 13. I'm 49 now. I'm supposed to feel empathy for Jenn because I have experienced what she is talking about, but I don't. I don't believe a damn word that comes out of that woman's mouth. Everything she does and says is calculated for views. She turns on the water works to get comments like that, she lives for the attention.

• Heart

Caligirl123

The Tim Tracker #88: I really don’t want to get a real job, so I’ll just go ahead and knock up this slob

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissFitness

1660069287919.png

She already looked like this at the Villain's event...from now until March is gonna be a good time here 😈😎

• Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
These stans are seriously NUTS. Fucking nuts. "Please grow us a little girl". Ewwww, seriously WTF.
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.29.53 AM.png

If it's a girl, I hope she hates dresses and dolls and gives them hell.

• Sick
  • Angry

Quasimodo

VIP Member
How does someone who is supposedly sooo nauseous all the time manage to inhale filet sandwiches, buttery rolls, fries, fries, more fries, club sandwiches, a walking taco with 6000 calories, a caesar salad, more fries, a greasy breakfast sandwich, giant thick cookies, dessert, empenadas, arepas, cheese rolls, and a whole pizza????

I went through a period of terrible nausea a few years ago which led to getting diagnosed with an autoimmune thyroid disease. Low grade fever for months, dry heaving and nausea all day - I'd have to have a trash can next to me at work just in case and definitely used it. I'd come home and the only thing I could manage to eat was soup and even that would come right back up.

This bitch though is "sooooo nauseous" and eats enough for 5 people every day? Right.

• Heart

Maleficent50

VIP Member
No doubt they will for sure buy first class tickets to fly to CA cause the Ginncubator needs extra room. Stanny Lean and J$ will be delegated to economy - who cares if the suddenly-less-golden child can't lay out and snore while sucking on his pacifier - Leandsey can deal with him!
Ginncubator 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I’m guessing Dim also tells the doctors to send all results to his email since she never checks her own email and doesn’t bother following up with her doctors. She’s just a vegetable acting as an incubator for a fetus. My mind is blown at how absolutely useless she is. I just don’t know how it’s possible to be this incompetent at life and think it’s smart to being another human being into this world. These two can’t even pack for a 2-day staycation without making a whole big deal out of it. I don’t understand how they think they can deal with 2 kids, even with Stanny Lean and maybe another Stanny Mean and Night Nurse Jean. I’ve seen teen mothers show more competency than this oxygen-wasting greasy turd of a woman who is 80% fat and 20% fake laughs.

• Heart